Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry I_vote_lcapHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry I_voting_barHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry I_vote_lcapHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry I_voting_barHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Which house is the best?
Gryffindor: We save the day EVERY SINGLE TIME!
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry I_vote_lcap22%Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Slythrin: All the evil wizards in one convenient place
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry I_vote_lcap56%Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Ravenclaw: The obligatory group o-nerds
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry I_vote_lcap11%Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Hufflepuff: Pretty flowers!!
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry I_vote_lcap11%Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Empty
PostSubject: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:50 pm

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Da4cfc0bb8a51007

The setting is Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry, year 2056. The legends of Harry Potter and his friends are all but forgotten and life has moved on. The next generation of legendary witches and wizards are approaching the stage. The eyes of the wizarding world are on you, the students at Hogwarts, to see what will happen next.
Characters:

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry D943572b3c1ad9c837cbc9cf2b60e294
Name: Elena Romanoff
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 120 lbs.
House: Hufflepuff
Bio: Elena is the child of a pureblood family who has a reputation as snobs. She is very quiet and shy, but friendly and likeable. She is smart, brave, and skilled, but is modest.
Appearance: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry 581de2704d0e8ead

A tall boy of sixteen wandered the Hogwarts grounds. Dark sunglasses covered his eyes. He was wearing his house cloak and under that just pants and a red T- shirt. Many students knew his name, and that he was a top student, but none knew much more about him. His past as well as most else about him is shrouded in mystery. He never talks about his past to anyone. As a matter of fact, he hasn’t really talked to anyone at all.
Not since his Betrayal anyway. When he was seven years old he was playing in a forest near his home. As he watched a squirrel scamper up a tree, a werewolf jumped down on him, pinning the small boy to the ground. As the werewolf was about to bite him, he discovered his magical powers. He screamed and the werewolf was forced off of him with a blast of magic. He had not been unscathed though. A cut ran vertically across his eye.
Somehow, the burst of magic had not only saved his life, it had also kept him from being changed into a werewolf completely. He was forever changed. His once black hair was now silver, his brown eyes now bright yellow. He would discover later that he was a silver wolf animagius and his patronus would take the form of a wolf. After his encounter he ran home to his parents, both muggles.
The second they found out what a freak their son had become they kicked him out of the house and onto the streets. Abandoned by his parents, he looked to his friends for help. They too turned their backs on him. He wandered aimlessly across the world until his eleventh birthday, when Hagrid came to take him to Hogwarts. He had gotten his wand: 9” with a core of phoenix feather. When the sorting hat was placed on his head, it was not long before he joined Gryffindor.
Even though he is a sixth year, he still has no friends. Ever since his Betrayal he has been quiet and kept to himself but he never hesitated to help others. He had once been happy and outgoing. That side of him is not gone, but merely hidden until a kind soul brings it back out of him. “maybe” he thought as he walked up to a tree and sat down among the branches, “I’ll finally have a friend this year.” This lonely boy’s name you ask? Jason Amaroq.

Name: Rose Tanner
Height: 5’2”
Weight: 135 lbs.
House: Slytherin
Bio: Rose was a rarity at Hogwarts. She was a muggle-born witch, and in Slytherin. She told the sorting hat that he had made a mistake, but he replied stating that he made no mistakes. Picked on by all her housemates, she was alone. Except for one person, someone she didn't expect at all made her life tolerable. Professor Snape. He was kind and gentle towards her, when he showed no sympathy to anyone else. Not even the other Slytherins had that privilege. It was just her. Though she was thankful of him, she did need friends her own age. Soon.
Appearance: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Anime_girls

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:27 pm

A tall boy of sixteen wandered the Hogwarts grounds. Dark sunglasses covered his eyes. He was wearing his house cloak and under that just pants and a red T- shirt. Many students knew his name, and that he was a top student, but none knew much more about him. His past as well as most else about him is shrouded in mystery. He never talks about his past to anyone. As a matter of fact, he hasn’t really talked to anyone at all.
Not since his Betrayal anyway. When he was seven years old he was playing in a forest near his home. As he watched a squirrel scamper up a tree, a werewolf jumped down on him, pinning the small boy to the ground. As the werewolf was about to bite him, he discovered his magical powers. He screamed and the werewolf was forced off of him with a blast of magic. He had not been unscathed though. A cut ran vertically across his eye.
Somehow, the burst of magic had not only saved his life, it had also kept him from being changed into a werewolf completely. He was forever changed. His once black hair was now silver, his brown eyes now bright yellow. He would discover later that he was a silver wolf animagius and his patronus would take the form of a wolf. After his encounter he ran home to his parents, both muggles.
The second they found out what a freak their son had become they kicked him out of the house and onto the streets. Abandoned by his parents, he looked to his friends for help. They too turned their backs on him. He wandered aimlessly across the world until his eleventh birthday, when Hagrid came to take him to Hogwarts. He had gotten his wand: 9” with a core of phoenix feather. When the sorting hat was placed on his head, it was not long before he joined Gryffindor.
Even though he is a sixth year, he still has no friends. Ever since his Betrayal he has been quiet and kept to himself but he never hesitated to help others. He had once been happy and outgoing. That side of him is not gone, but merely hidden until a kind soul brings it back out of him. “maybe” he thought as he walked up to a tree and sat down among the branches, “I’ll finally have a friend this year.” This lonely boy’s name you ask? Jason Amaroq.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:31 pm

((Bio before you post, love.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:32 pm

((that is his bio. it's a paragraph intro i used for him way back when. it tells everything about him and introduces where he is at the same time))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:42 pm

((Alright.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:45 pm

((I'll wait for you to introduce your character before I move him anywhere))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:58 pm

Name: Luna Agure
Height: 5’1''
Weight: 98 lbs.
House: Slytherin
Description: Pale complexion. Amethyst eyes. raven-black hair. lean but muscular.
Bio: most people have no idea why she got into the Slytherin house because she seems so nice, but she has a little known mean streak. Tends to hold a grudge and make her enemies lives miserable. Was found abandoned at the age of 5 with no memory of her past. raised in an orphanage for two years until adopted by a high society muggle couple. Once discovering her powers at age 9, she made "little suggestions" to get what she wanted in the minds of her parents. Sadly, though, her parents still didn't much care for her, so they were quite glad to have her off to Hogwarts, sending her all the things she needed to keep her happy
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:59 pm

((Accepted))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:08 pm

((so.... shall we begin?))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:14 pm

((Whenever you are ready, love.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:24 pm

Luna sat in the shade, reading up in "Histories Greatest Heros and villans" Although she preferred Muggle fantasy, she had a test on the Great Harry Potter and The Dark Lord Voldemort. Her eyes kept slipping down the page, as she had no interest in this ancient history. Finally she sighed and gave up. She lay back in the grass and looked at the shapes in the clouds. She deciced, with a giggle, to have a bit of fun of her own, so she waved her wand and whispered inaudibly, forming a bunny with a tophat in the clear blue sky
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:25 pm

Elena ran through the halls of Hogwarts as fast as she could, panting the whole way. She had never been an athletic girl, so when she was running late for class, usually she was late and sweaty instead of running to class and arriving on time like most students here. She sighed and gave up, resting her hand on her knees to catch her breath while her long, straight, brunette hair fell like a curtain around her face. She stood back up, and walked slowly, enjoying the scenery, giving a polite greeting to the various paintings, all and all just taking her time. If she was going to be late, might as well do it thoroughly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:33 pm

Luna sighed, bored with creating animals in the sky. Her studing peroid had barely started, and the rooms were too crowed to do anything fun, so she wandered among the grounds, hoping to find one of the interesting nooks fabled among the students.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:34 pm

((Four lines, darling.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:48 pm

((whoopsies!))
Luna sighed, bored with creating animals in the sky. Her studing peroid had barely started, and the rooms were too crowed to do anything fun, so she wandered among the grounds, hoping to find one of the interesting nooks fabled among the students. She glances around, looking for something out of place, feeling very much like Nancy Drew, one of her favorite super-slueths. She hovered near the edge of the forbidden forest and shivered. 'maybe later' she thought as she walked on.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:01 am

Elena looked out the window, seeing Luna venturing around.
Hey... what is she doing so close to the forest? We aren't supposed to be over there!
"Hey! Come back inside!" Elena called out, her Russian accent piercing through the foggy air and floating to Luna's ears.
Probably ignoring me. Bloody Slytherins. They are way to cocky. Never listen to anyone. Let her get in trouble. I don't care.
It was a lie. That was one of Elena's soft spots. She cared way to much about others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:32 am

The tree jason chose to sit in was just inside the forest. he liked to see and NOT be seen. He watched the girl that got close to his tree. he debated whether or not to scare her, but deciided against it, for now. if she hanged around too much longer he may decide to scare her. He got bored easily, since hardly anyone ever spoke to him. he heard some girls talk about him behind his back, saying he was apparantly the most fawned over guy at this school, though he figured it was a joke. he had muscles, and more then one piercing, but no one usually showed the slightest interest in him. He had three cartilage piercings lined up on the top of each ear, a bridge piercing, and snakebites. many teachers frowned on piercings, but as of yet none had been able to force him to remove them. He also had an earcuff on both ears. sometimes he removed the piercings because they bored him, but usually he left them in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:57 am

Luna listened to the voice that had been carried down from the school on the warm breeze then sighed. She really ought to find something better to do than wander about the school grounds, but there were no clubs or teams to join . Collecting wizards cards weren't really her forte, she always had the worst of luck, in fact she had several sets of low ranked, common cards in the bottom of her trunk, and she hadn't the patience for quidditch. Almost no one in school was interesting to her, so, though she was friendly, she never truley had any friends. She sighed and made her way back to the school, deciding on the library for a destination. perhaps there would be a book or two on the passageways there...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:29 am

Jason frowned when she started walking away from his tree. he had been hoping for a bit of fun. He sighed and hopped down, though what landed where jason should have was a silvery wolf. no one was looking his way so no one would have seen the change. he smirked to himself. "time to play the big bad wolf" he muttered as he charged after luna, barking rather loudly. he ran to the front of her and barked again to see how she would react to being confronted by such a huge silvery wolf. as of yet no one had figured out he was an animagius so he was safe doing these pranks. as far as anyone was concerned he was just a wolf that liked to scare random people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:00 am

"AH!" Luna shouted as the silver blur brushed past her, barking. Then she saw the wolf in all it's beauty. "Aww... I love wolves!" she squealed. 'Maybe I can win it over, kind of like a pet!' she thought. She took a half eaten bag of gummi bears from inside her house cloak and held a handful out. "Here boy!" she offered, not stopping to think. It was a bad habit of hers and had gotten her into troublesome situations plaenty of times, but she never stopped to consider the consequences if this wolf was unfriendly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:07 am

"luckily for her, this wolf was jason and therfore friendly, but more importantly, he LOVED anything gummy. he quickly padded closer and ate the gummies right out of her hand like a trained wolf. he couldn't help it! she was using one of his biggest weaknesses against him! he even licked the remnants of flavor off her hand once he was done then sat looking up at her for more. he was rather easy to train so long as he didn't hate you and if you had gummy things, or cheese fries... or pizza... or well just about anything tasty for that matter...
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:18 pm

Elena watched the wolf, panic washing her over at first, then laughing as she watched him. He reminded her of her brother: playing tough until you broke out the candy. Then, he was putty in your hands. Which was where you wanted to keep him if you knew what was good for you. Her brother had a reputation as a bit of a thug, so it surprised most that gentle Elena was related to him at all. She was calm and peaceful, easily frightened... More or less a rabbit. While her brother... He reminded her of the wolf in front of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:00 pm

"Goodness, you are a greedy one, aren't you?" Luna laughed loudly. She ruffled the fur behind the wolf's ears, and fed it more gummies. One for her, one for the wolf, one for her, one for the wolf... until she was finally left with an empty bag. "Well those went fast..." she frowned, "Well, bye, i guess. I'll bring some more tomorrow, okay boy?" She hoped the wolf understood her, but still she waved and turned around, running. Soon she would be late for charms!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:09 pm

Jason cocked his head to the side as he watched her go. well he knew where he'd be tomorrow now. He yawned and stretched out. he wondered what he should do now. his next class was potions but he hated snape with a passion and would much rather ditch that class then sit through snape looking like he was going to jump jason at any slight provocation. he checked to be sure no one was looking and returned to human form. he walked towards the dungeons, figuring he could sabatoge a potion or something to liven things up.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:11 pm

"I saw you." Elena's voice spoke from behind Jason. She had watched him turn back into a human and come inside. She was naturally curious and had just decided to follow him, perhaps by a lapse of judgment. If he decided that it would be better to eliminate her so no one knew he was an animagus, she wasn't at all strong enough to keep him from killing her right then. A sudden fear seized her eyes as she realized that. After all, Hufflepuffs weren't known for bravery. That would be the Gryffindors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next