Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Fallen Academy I_vote_lcapFallen Academy I_voting_barFallen Academy I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Fallen Academy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Fallen Academy Empty
PostSubject: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:09 pm

Fallen Academy Fallen_Academy_Crest_by_belladelune

"Spend all your time waiting for that second chance
For the break that will make it ok
There's always some reason to feel “not good enough�?
And it's hard at the end of the day
I need some distraction, oh beautiful release
Memories seep from my veins
They may be empty and weightless, and maybe
I'll find some peace tonight

In the arms of an Angel, fly away from here
From this dark, cold hotel room, and the endlessness that you fear
You are pulled from the wreckage of your silent reverie
You're in the arms of an Angel; may you find some comfort here

So tired of the straight line, and everywhere you turn
There's vultures and thieves at your back
The storm keeps on twisting, you keep on building the lies
That you make up for all that you lack
It don't make no difference, escaping one last time
It's easier to believe
In this sweet madness, oh this glorious sadness
That brings me to my knees

In the arms of an Angel, far away from here
From this dark, cold hotel room, and the endlessness that you fear
You are pulled from the wreckage of your silent reverie
In the arms of an Angel; may you find some comfort here"
-Arms of an Angel, Sarah McLaughlin

There is a certain fear that cannot be placed when one first enters the halls of the Fallen Academy for Demons and Fallen Angels. Immediately, one would recognize certain social differences within the school. At the bottom, are the lesser demons. Students that barely have a place in the Academy that somehow made it it. Next up re the middle class demons. Ones with some power, but not enough to make it into the upper levels of the school. After that, are the higher level demons. These demons have tremendous power, as well as being horrendously mischievous and delight in the pain of others. At the very top, almost to the point where no one else can touch them, are the elite few: the Fallen Angels. They have an intense, untapped power that takes decades to even begin to tap into. Usually, they are mysterious, keeping to themselves, and do not associate with others outside the two or three they usually choose to become friends with. The Fallen are arranged into marriages with other, more influential families in Hell to better their status. They are the nobles of Hell, and also the army. Their numbers are few, but they maintain an incredible code of honor. All Fallen have a birthmark specific to their family somewhere on their body.

Characters:

Fallen Academy Fallen_Angel_by_wakkawa
Elektra Arachne
Family: Arcane family; high in rank
Promised to: [open space]
Specialty Powers: Drain Youth, Exsanguinate ((Note: Limit 2))
Bio: Elektra was raised into the Arcane family, who have an almost obsessive interest in Alchemy. Elektra lacks the interest in the same thing, though her parents want to put her into marriage with an Alchemist to try and bring the family closer to the practice. She rarely speaks to anyone, though she is a brilliant student and a talented speaker when she puts forth the effort.

Fallen Academy Dark_Wing_Angel_by_seifer_sama
Neoptolemus (Neo, for short) Natura
Family: Family of Nereids; Aristocratic
Promised to: To be announced as others, hopefully, join.
Specialty Powers: Control over beasts of earth and the denizens of hell (When it comes to humanoids, it's only slightly manipulative. As in, for a lesser demon, the command would have an enthusiastic drive to it, but it would only seem to be a favoured suggestion to a Fallen Angel), can take on beastial aspects.
Bio: Neo was raised in the Nereid family, the group of angels given charge of the beasts and birds and the wilds during creation and before the fall. Like all the other Nereids, Neo goes from moody to bi-polar, though he hides it often. His family is rather high up, seeing as they were some of the angels given charge over one of the earth's aspects during Creation. His family is still in the process of finding someone to wed him to, but he really doesn't care. Neo is more of a "Live in the present" person anyway.

Fallen Academy HOTTIE
Jason Amaroq
Family:nothing worth mentioning.
special abilities: Pyrokenisis and Shadow Manipulation
Bio: Jason Is a middle class demon, mostly due to the fact he keeps his powers under control so that no one knows just how high he can push himself. He hates the higher level demons and refuses to be one of them, and his lineage wasn't worthy of the highest level, but he still has great powers that have yet to be seen.

Fallen Academy Gothic_angel87392
Vanity Hall
Family: Hall family: Centuries old and highly respected
Promised to: No one as of yet.
Specialty Powers: Total control of the elements and a small form of shape shifting. (If she sees someone she can be them. Memories and thoughts included.)
Bio: Vanity is part of the most well foreknown families and is expected to marry no one but the best of the best. Her mother expects her to excel in mastering her gifts and hopefully developing more, as for her father he expects her to become a well trained war machine because of her strength and quick action thinking.

Fallen Academy 7547e0be90e17b3b6a36adcda1097926
Luxuria Hall
Family: Hall Family, Centuries old and highly respected
Promised to: [open space]
Specialty Powers: High-frequency Scream (creates sound-waves and can short out machinery and shatter many objects), Electricity control
Bio: Luxuria is Vanity's younger sister. She isn't as powerful, or as well-liked as her sister, but she is every bit as persuading and sharp. She's painfully honest, and will tell you exactly how she feels with almost no regard for the feelings of anyone else. Her mother and father care little about what she becomes, as all their attentions are on Vanity.

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

Fallen Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:12 pm

((You logged on just as I have to get off Dx But I'll make a profile for this later. Looks interesting.))
Back to top Go down

Fallen Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:39 pm

Fallen Academy Dark_Wing_Angel_by_seifer_sama
Neoptolemus (Neo, for short) Natura
Family: Family of Nereids; Aristocratic
Promised to: To be announced as others, hopefully, join.
Specialty Powers: Control over beasts of earth and the denizens of hell (When it comes to humanoids, it's only slightly manipulative. As in, for a lesser demon, the command would have an enthusiastic drive to it, but it would only seem to be a favoured suggestion to a Fallen Angel), can take on beastial aspects.
Bio: Neo was raised in the Nereid family, the group of angels given charge of the beasts and birds and the wilds during creation and before the fall. Like all the other Nereids, Neo goes from moody to bi-polar, though he hides it often. His family is rather high up, seeing as they were some of the angels given charge over one of the earth's aspects during Creation. His family is still in the process of finding someone to wed him to, but he really doesn't care. Neo is more of a "Live in the present" person anyway.

Last edited by Kaido Kalru on Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Fallen Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:45 pm

((Accepted. You may edit yourself in.))

Elektra entered the school with a cat-like gait that always came natural to her. She carried her books under one arm, her hair swept to one side and held in place by a strip of leather with one of her black feathers pinned into it.
Back to top Go down

Fallen Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:50 pm

((Its right under the first post, I'll leave it be.))

Neo was sitting at his desk, scratching a Celtic Knot into it with one of his fingernails. His hair was in a mess over his shouldes and back, as it always was, and he just seemed... messy, overall. But, Nereids were like that. They symbolized the Wild at it's rawest.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Fallen Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:55 pm

Elektra entered the classroom as well, stepping on the foot of one of the lesser demons, though she didn't seem to notice. She sat next to Neo, drawing on a paper with a charcoal. At this point, all it was was a circle, then other, more intricate designs worked their way into the drawing.
Back to top Go down

Fallen Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:59 pm

((Edited profile and post a tad.))

Neo looked up at Elektra as she sat next to him. He uttered a simple "Hey" in a slightly down voice before looking back down at his knot-in-progress.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Fallen Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:11 pm

((mmk. I see.))

Elektra seemed surprised that anyone spoke to her, though she turned her head to see who it was. She saw Neo working on his knot, "Hey..."
Back to top Go down

Fallen Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:14 pm

"Are we the only ones here today?" He asked, still looking down at the knot as he kept scratching. He was, of course, just talking about the Fallen.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Fallen Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:15 pm

"I believe so. None of the others were in the halls when I arrived." she said, finishing the design with a pentagram.
Back to top Go down

Fallen Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:20 pm

Neo nodded a little bit as he continued to scratch at the desk. "Oh well. Not that I don't like you... I just don't know you."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Fallen Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:22 pm

"It's perfectly understandable. I'm not much of a talker unless initiated by someone else." she spoke softly, putting down her pencil.
Back to top Go down

Fallen Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:25 pm

He nodded. "I've noticed. You should interact more." He said offhandidly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Fallen Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:28 pm

"I should, but I don't." She commented, "Possibly something to do with the problem of family. My sisters were engaged as infants, but I'm the only one who's... unpromised. I don't want to attract attention."
Back to top Go down

Fallen Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:39 pm

Fallen Academy HOTTIE
Jason Amaroq
Family:nothing worth mentioning.
special abilities: Pyrokenisis and Shadow Manipulation
Bio: Jason Is a middle class demon, mostly due to the fact he keeps his powers under control so that no one knows just how high he can push himself. He hates the higher level demons and refuses to be one of them, and his lineage wasn't worthy of the highest level, but he still has great powers that have yet to be seen.
Back to top Go down

Fallen Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:10 am

He pursed his lips a little. "I'm open too. But it doesn't really bother me. As long as I don't get stuck with a lowey." He mused, looking up from his Knot, which he had completed.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Fallen Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:09 pm

((Accepted. Kaido, can you edit him in? I'd do it, but I'm in a hurry.))

"It wouldn't bother me as much if my sisters didn't rub it in." she exhaled, looking over at his knot, "Nice knot." she commented.
Back to top Go down

Fallen Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:25 pm

He nodded a bit. "Thanks." He mused, the nail he had used to scratch it in retracting. "And, yeah. My brothers go on and on about the sex." He said.
((Sure, one sec.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Fallen Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:53 pm

"Older or younger?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

Fallen Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:00 pm

"Both." He said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Fallen Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:02 pm

"Me too." Elektra said simply. "So, what's you're name?"
Back to top Go down

Fallen Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:05 pm

"Neoptolemus. Everyone calls me Neo. You?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Fallen Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:18 pm

"Elektra." She answered, "And I can see why. Not to sound rude, but I couldn't remember how it goes."
Back to top Go down

Fallen Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:28 pm

He smiled a bit. "They named me after the son of Achilles for some reason." He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Fallen Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:33 pm

"I'm not sure where they got my name from. Especially since everyone in my family's name starts with an 'a' except mine. Though my middle name fits the trend..." she mused, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fallen Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen Academy
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next