Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_voting_barThe White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_voting_barThe White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The White Queen: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:36 am

Jason watched her with understanding. "i know exactly what you mean. some of the people i served with as well as a few others send me food from the outside. it's untainted" he took a small parcel from his pocket and slid it under the cage wires to her. "it's not druged. it's all safe to eat" he said smiling at he.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:22 pm

Bella turned to face him, cautiously looking between him and the food he was offering her, then took it, almost overwhelmed by hunger. She ate slowly, trying to make it last. This would be the first time she had eaten in three weeks.
"Wouldn't it hurt the horse's feelings?" She said softly, then turned her face downward, "I mean, the song says 'Save a horse, ride a cowboy'. Wouldn't it hurt the horse's feeling to neglect him and not let him fulfill his purpose. I actually think that horses like being ridden."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:50 pm

Jason shrugged, "maybe, but i think what it's saying is, save the horse, by letting it ride the cowboy" he said smiling at her. he was glad she was eating. "if you'd like, i can give you some of the food i get sent so you don't have to eat what's here" he offered.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:13 pm

Bella nodded, "That would be helpful."
She looked down at her feet, feeling awful that this seemed to be the only way she could talk to him: from behind cage walls.
"Can't you hear him, running slowly? Jeepers Creepers, holy moly!" she giggled, "That was a rhyme my mother used to say."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:53 pm

Jason laughed softly. "sounds like a fun rhyme" he said. he was glad their cages were next to each other. he passed a chocolate chip cookie under the cage bars to her. "i get a batch of these every other day" he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:31 pm

Bella took it and ate. For some reason, eating reminded her of how hungry she was. "Thank you." She mumbled.
"I've escaped here before, you know." she said softly, "But I don't call it escaping. It's realizing. You have to realize that these walls were made not to keep us in, but to keep everyone out. They think we'll disturb the peace. We aren't breaking down the walls, we are just realizing that they don't exist."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:34 pm

Jason nodded. "so i've noticed. the barbed wires curve outward instead of in, the doors open from the inside too. if the entire world knew of the existance of these creatures, it would cause widespread pandamonium. hence why they are keeping it hushed up" he said leaning on the chain links of the cage that separated them.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:45 pm

Bella nodded, "Not many people can keep up with me. I'm impressed." She smiled lightly, her voice still shaking like she wan't quite sure of herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:47 pm

Jason smiled. "i served in a war, keeping up with what people said was the only way to stay alive" he said with a small bit of grim humor. He stretched. "the only major problem is, while they keep us locked up, those creatures are gathering strength" he said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:58 pm

Bella nodded and pointed at one of the guards, "The creatures have been following him around for quite a while now, but when I tried to warn him..." She held up her arm, where it was burned from some sort of strong taser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:00 am

Jason frowned. "yeah so i've noticed. they seem to like him. "he looked at her arm. "he shouldn't ahve done that to you" he said softly, wishing he could help her somehow.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:48 am

Bella rubbed her arm, "They've done worse."
She shook off the memories. They way they came into her cell at night at hurt her... it was part of the reason she feared men.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:58 pm

Jason watched her and could understand her fear. he slipped his hand under the bars. "i promise i will never hurt you" he said trying to pinky promise her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:06 pm

Bella allowed herself a smile and locked pinkies with Jason, "I'll hold you to that. I'm the only one here who can help you get out of this place."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:20 pm

Jason nodded. "and apparantly the only one who can help me when i get in trouble" he said refferrring to his affliction that caused him such pain.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:25 pm

Bella nodded and smiled, then the bell rang and the guards took them to their cells for lunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:16 pm

Jason took out another food parcel and began to eat. he didn't eat anything the guards put before him, and the people that sent the food delivered it in person, so he knew it wasn't tainted. he hoped bella was alright with the food he gave her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:21 pm

Bella refused to eat her food as well, though her stomach was growling loudly.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:23 pm

Name: Kyira Valo
Height: 5'7
Weight: 100 lbs.
Bio: Kyira was the most recent to be admitted to the institution for seeing the blue creatures. She lived normally, not really bothering them, but one day she made the mistake of telling her mother to watch out, she was about to sit on one. They sent her off and never looked back on her.
Appearance: The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 2177727948_be1ec02f50
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:07 pm

since their cells were close together, jason even heard her stomach. he looked up at a vent that connected their cells. he stood and unscrewed the latches and quietly opened it. he opened her side as well, and tossed a food parcel to her, landing it right on her lap. "it's me again" he said quietly so she knew it was him. he replaced the ducts so the guards wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:52 pm

((Accepted.))
Bella smiled, "Thank you." She whispered and ate it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:53 pm

Jason smiled. "you're welcome" he whispered through the vent. he realized it was easily big enough for him to get to her if he so chose. "ill make sure you get enough food" he promised her.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:54 pm

Kyira sat in her cell, playing with her hair. She had eaten her food, not really caring if it was tainted or not. She knew she'd die here anyway, why delay it.
Stupid parents...damning me to this place!
Kyira sighed loudly, then shrieked, throwing a metal cup out of her cell where it hit a wall and made a loud noise.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:59 pm

Bella sat up when she heard the clatter of the object Kyira had thrown. She didn't say anything, afraid it was the guards again. "Whew..." she breathed, realizing it wasn't them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:00 pm

Jason wondered what had made the noise. he had heard bella breath out. he knew that if the guards tried to hurt her, he'd be on them in a second.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The White Queen: R.I.P.
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: