Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 I_vote_lcapThe White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 I_voting_barThe White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 I_vote_lcapThe White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 I_voting_barThe White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The White Queen: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:49 pm

Jason looked at her with a soft expression and gently brushed some hair from her eyes. "don't worry. i won't let anything hurt you" he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:54 pm

Bella looked at the window again, her knees suddenly shaking. She stumbled a little, then caught herself on Jason, trying to keep from passing out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:57 pm

Jason held her lighty and watchd the window. "bella what is it?" he asked softy, trying to get her attention off what was scaring her. he didn't like seeing her so upset.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:59 pm

"I'm f-fine..." She muttered, then collapsed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:02 pm

Jason kneeled with her and held her close, protectively to him. he watched the door with his back against the wall and his knife nearby in case one of the creatures tried to come after them too.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:21 pm

One of the creatures knocked the door in, making a purring/growling noise as it looked around the room. It's arms were long, bloodstained swords and it didn't look to have a face to speak of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:23 pm

Jason picked up the knife and moved bella behind him. he noticed the death mark on this creature. he waited to see if the creature would leave. if it stayed jason would have to fight.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:42 pm

The creature turned it's head toward Bella, the growling overpowering the purring, then held up it's sword arm. Like Bella had said, they hadn't found what they were looking for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:04 pm

Jason growled at the creature. "Oh there's no way in H*** you're getting her" he said. he took her knife from her so that he'd have two. He lunged at the creature, ducking under the sword and digging both daggers into its chest, pushing it back and kicking it away before pulling out his daggers. hopefully that had killed the thing, or at least wounded it enough for it to leave.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:38 pm

The creature fell to the ground, screeching and writhing until it lay still, leaking an electric blue fluid all over the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:42 pm

Jason stood up straight and kicked the corpse out the door and out of sight so it wouldn't scare bella when she came to. he had to leave the blue fluid on the floor until they were let out for excersize and their cells were cleaned. he washed his hands and the knives though, which had some of the fluid on it. he returned bella's blade to where he had found it and returned his own to his shoe. he sat with her again and held her on his lap, brushing hair out of her eyes while he waited for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:47 pm

More creatures patrolled the hall, until Bella woke, then they scattered like flies, "Hm... w-what happened?" She muttered, feeling her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:52 pm

Jason rubbed her cheek gently. "well you collapsed and one of the death blue things tried to come in here and get you but it's not able to hurt anything anymore" he said using his usual metaphore to say it was dead. he hoped she would freak out about the blue blood on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:56 pm

Bella nodded, "I knew they would find me sooner or later..." she muttered and ran her fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:02 pm

Jason had her on his lap right now and hugged her. "well they won't get you. i'll kill any that try" he said softly to her. "they are very vulnerable" he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:08 pm

"I know." Bella said softly, "That's why they'll stop at nothing to get me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:10 pm

Jason held her close. "i won't let them get you. " he said softly to her. "i promise" he added. He meant it. he would stop them or die trying for her sake.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:18 pm

"I know so much about the creatures because the first time I escaped, I spent a lot of time with them. The life creatures. They gave me something. An injection of sorts... the creatures can't use their normal powers around me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:23 pm

Jason nodded. "so that's why the death ones are after you" he said softly. he kept his arms gently around her. "if any of them come after you i'll take care of them" he promised again. he would protect her with his life.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:28 pm

"Don't you see?" Bella said desperately, tears running down her cheeks, "They will kill you to get to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:32 pm

Jason gently wiped away her tears. "they won't be able to." he said softly to her. "i won't let them kill me or you" he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:42 pm

"You don't have to let them, they just will." She said simply. She had seen the way the creatures worked. It wouldn't take them long to find her and kill anyone who tried to defend her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:44 pm

Jason shook his head. "no. they won't kill me. i'm a better fighter than that. you forget i'm an ex soldier. so just let me handle them. we can find a way out of here and to the good blue things and i'm sure we can find out from them a way to stop the bad ones" he said. he was always optimistic.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:18 pm

Bella sighed and looked out the small window in the back of the room, "If I could invent a color, my color would look like life. It would be chaotic-order and peaceful-disarray. It would make no sense, and yet it would seem to make everything fit together in perfect harmony. It would be the color of joy, and show people everything that was good in the world, but with just enough darkness to remind you why you were here and show you that nothing is perfect. My color would be everything that I'm not. It would be beautiful, and calm, and warm, and bright, and evil. My color would make you think on yourself and who you are. My color is the color of people. It is speckled like a robin's egg or a thoughtful starry night. It would have a name that could never do it justice, just like how the word for life is so simple. Can one really wrap up everything that life is in just four letters? It can, but it can't at the same time. My color would translate the same feeling to everyone that saw it, but no one would understand what it meant. That's why it would be everyone's favorite color. It would be the color that you would want to lay in a big patch of it and watch clouds go by. It would be the color you would dress in when you weren't planning on going anywhere and you just wanted to be comfortable. It would be the color that you would see the world never has enough of when you are sad. It would be rain and it would be the warmest, most comforting rays of May sunshine.
"Until my color is invented, I guess I will continue dreaming in black and white."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:22 pm

Jason listend quietly to her as she spoke. He smiled to himself. he wished he could invent that color for her. but alas, he wasn't so good as to be able to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The White Queen: R.I.P.   The White Queen: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The White Queen: R.I.P.
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: