Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 I_voting_barXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 I_voting_barXavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:46 pm

Titus turned and looked at the bed. "Wow, that was a heck of a lot easier than I thought." He said as he turned around and tossed his suitcase onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:47 pm

"Some of us are just lucky." Levi grinned.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jade shrugged, "That's one of the things I need help with. The one thing I can't seem to revive is my creativity."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:50 pm

"Heh, well, that'd be a first for me." Titus said, turning so Levi could finish dressing.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:55 pm

"Surprise party in his room maybe. Or give him a prank gift."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:56 pm

Levi finished in a heartbeat, "There. I just froze time so you wouldn't feel uncomfortable. And you'd have to be pretty lucky to end up here. It's a really great environment."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hm... sounds good. Tell you what: you are in charge of the festivities."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:00 pm

Madeline gulped slightly. She had no clue how to plan a party or what Levi even liked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:01 pm

"Well, my mom taught here once. I think... well, she did something here, so she got me in." He said shrugging a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:02 pm

Name: Jade Puget
Nickname: boy-Jade, Avatar, Sweet Cheeks
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 120 lbs
Power: Control of the elements (water, air, fire...and...um...dirt?)
Bio: It all started with a sneeze...(that's all I'll say for now)
Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 6fiea351
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:04 pm

((Aww!! So adorable... Accepted.))
"See? Luck." Levi smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jade noticed the worry on her face, "What? Need help?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:05 pm

He laughed a bit. "More or less, I guess." He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:07 pm

"You want to head outdoors?" Levi offered, "Or raid the kitchen? I'm good for either one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:08 pm

"Oof!" Jade grunted as he hit the ground. He heard the thump of his suitcase beside him, and then the squeal of tires as his mom peeled out. Sighing, he got to his feet and brushd the dirt off his front.
She didn't have to kick me out of the car, he thoght bitterly before grabbing his luggage and making his way into the "gifted" school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:10 pm

"Yeah, outdoors sounds good with me." He said nodding. "Are we allowed to use our powers on campus?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:12 pm

Madeline nodded and laughed.
"Just pick out decorations and let me put them up. That's about all I'm guaranteed not to screw up."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:19 pm

"You rhymed." Jade giggled, "I have an idea. How about we go see Jade?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yep, so long as you are careful with them." Levi grinned. "Otherwise, I wouldn't have frozen time to change clothes."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:20 pm

"That's a bit confusing..."
Madeline laughed a slightly off laugh.
"So there's more than one Jade in this school?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:21 pm

Titus smiled and shrugged. "Well, your power wasn't really that noticeable." He said as he walked over to the window, climbed out, and fell to the ground. When he hit, he landed on his... feet-paws in a man-wolf form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:24 pm

Boy-Jade frowned as he studied his surroundings. Damn, this place is huge. How the hell am I going to find the front office?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:31 pm

Jason still sat in his tree. he watched the other students. he arried an air about him much like Wolverine. the only difference was, Logan didn't want to talk, jason could just never find anyone to listen. he held a fireball in his hand, watching the flame dance.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:29 pm

"Yah. He's cool, though. C'mon, I'll show you." Jade grabbed Madeline's hand and ran down the hall, tackling boy-Jade straight on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Levi teleported on the ground next to him, "It can be sometimes, but usually I don't draw to much attention to myself."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:30 pm

Madeline giggled as Jade tackled the boy-Jade.
"Very loving friendship going on here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:33 pm

Boy-Jade landed on his butt with a thump. "Um...hi?" he said glancing quizzicaly at his "attackers".
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:37 pm

"Jade, this is Madeline. She is a nOOb, so I expect you to be nice to her, got it?" She grinned, "Now, there is a game room downstairs and I'm itching for a challenge at guitar hero."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:39 pm

Madeline frowned a bit.
"I'm a n00b here, but not at video games or internet stuff."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:41 pm

"I know, but I'm amazing and Jade is the only one I've ever met that can beat me." She grinned, "But only 50% of the time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.   Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xavier's School for the Gifted (X-Men RP): R.I.P.
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next