Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Castle Ward - Page 12 I_vote_lcapCastle Ward - Page 12 I_voting_barCastle Ward - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Castle Ward - Page 12 I_vote_lcapCastle Ward - Page 12 I_voting_barCastle Ward - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Castle Ward

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Castle Ward - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:17 pm

Damian nodded. "Meh... I think I'll stay out of that argument. But, if Dianne finds out that I found you and didn't stop you she'll have my head...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:25 pm

Jason shook his head. "i think she likes you so you may be safe. if you want i could give you a bruise or two plus a few nicks to make it look like i had to fight you to escape." he suggested shrugging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:28 pm

Damian nodded a little. "I don't think thats necicary... just stay away from Bella 'til Dianne cools down... I'd say three to five days." He said shrugging a little. "Unless you have a better idea."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:33 pm

Jason sighed. "well nothing short of kidnapping her. i just wish dianne wasn't so overbearing. i swear you should have seen her. she had cried her eyes out when she thought she was never going to see me again" he said looking at damian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:38 pm

Damian nodded. "I know. I'm a bit more perceptive about my surroundings than most vampires."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:40 pm

"unfortunately dianne isn't. she's too stubborn to realize she's hurting bella far more then i ever could, or would for that matter." he said sighing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:41 pm

"Oddly, I beg to differ. You just wouldn't hurt Bella. But you could seriously devistate her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:45 pm

"okay maybe i could, but i wouldn't. i'm not the type to hurt others without reason, hence why i didn't just slice your head off when i jumped you" he pointed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:51 pm

He smiled a little. "You couldn't behead me that easily."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:56 pm

Jason rolled his eyes. "okay, ill rephrase, hence why i didn't severely maim you" he said chuckling quietly. he had completely forgotten about his plight with dianne and bella for a time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:07 am

He smiled. "Again, easier said than done."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:18 am

"oh just hush before we argue" he said pushing damian a bit. he didn't feel any need to hurt damian, but if he tried to rat him out, he wouldn't hesitate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:13 pm

Damian's torso just bobed down and then up but his legs remained stationary. "But I like to argue...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:39 am

"maybe so but i get annoyed when i argue" he said. he listened, thinking he heard footsteps comming.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:41 am

Dianne's voice echoed through the hall, "Damian, darling, have you found him yet?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:00 pm

Damian shrugged again and thought for a moment. "Yeah, Dianne, he's up here." He called back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:06 pm

Jason glared at him. "well my welcome here has worn out." he muttered. he kicked damian in the face and sent him to the walll with a bruise. that way he wouldn't get in so much trouble when dianne got here. he lept from the window and spread his wings, gliding down towards the forest where he'd be safe from dianne.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:09 pm

Dianne ran up the stairs, "Now where is he?" She said, agitated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:14 pm

Jason landed inside the woods and hid in the same cave as the night before, he could see the castle so he'd be able to move if dianne came looking for him. he wanted to keep his head on after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:09 pm

Damian grunted slightly with the blow but took it. When Dianne came in, Damian rubbed his face a little and pointed at the window. "That way. That's all I saw."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:51 pm

"Lot of help you are." Dianne muttered and stood at the window, looking around. He wouldn't leave. Not without Bella.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:57 pm

Jason watched her from the shadows of his cave. he could see her but not her of him. he wanted to see bella again so badly it hurt, but dianne would never allow it, even if bella's heart was hurt from it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:59 pm

Damian laughed a bit. "Sorry, but I'm a lover, not a fighter." He had to use those cliche lines.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:00 pm

"If you ask me, you could use a little work on both." Dianne muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:02 pm

Damian laughed a little. "Well, at least I found out where he was hiding, and know his current hiding place." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle Ward   Castle Ward - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castle Ward
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next