Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapKnights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 I_voting_barKnights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapKnights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 I_voting_barKnights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:02 pm

She ran up a crumbling flight of stairs, "Well, the library is up here. Maybe you'll find something."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:51 pm

Jason nodded and folllowed her. "i hope so. this is one wierd feeling" he said staying close to her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:07 pm

Shayla led him into a huge, deserted library that despite the warmth in the colors of the room and coy layout, seemed slightly ominous for reasons unknown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:32 am

Jason shoook his head. "i just know i've been here before" he said quietly, looking at all the books. he wondered why he felt this way.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:56 pm

"Well, lets skim through some of these and see if you can find anything." Shayla suggested, taking one book off the shelf and skimming through it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:00 pm

Jason took a red book from the shelf. it was very dusty, so he blew the dust off of it. once he saw what was written he dropped it like a hot coal and stumbled back. he could hardly believe his eyes. the very title of the book was "The history of the Amaroq Kingdom" jason's mind was spinning. does that mean i'm some sort of prince?
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:20 pm

Shayla looked up, "What is it?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:30 pm

Jason looked at her. "what does this say?" he asked holding the book up so she could see the title. it was in the common language so she could read it easily. he was shaking slightly wondering if he read it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:55 pm

"History of the Amaroq Kingdom." She read, "Wow. Does that mean you have royal ancestors or something?" She marveled aloud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:57 pm

Jason nodded. "i guess it does. but i never even knew" he said as he opened it and started reading his history. it was so mind boggling. some of his ancestors had been great heroes. every single one had done something great with his life. then he turned to the most recent history, and he dropped the book. "i guess now it has been explained" he said quietly..
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:01 pm

"What has? Why you recognized this place?" Shayla asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:06 pm

"that, and why i was alone on the streets my whole life.." he said quietly. he showed her the page, which told about the violent murder and takeover of his kingdom by raiders who destroyed it. he had escaped somehow, but how, he had yet to know.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:11 pm

"Wow. That's... awful." Shayla thought. It was a miracle that she hadn't remembered it sooner. She was a few hundred years old, after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:17 pm

"i guess that explains why i don't remember my parents..." he said quietly as he closed the book and set it aside. he looked at the whole palace. it was all his...
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:21 pm

"You know..." Shayla said as she stepped over a pile of rubble, "this place wouldn't be so bad if someone fixed it up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:26 pm

Jason nodded. "yeah but it would cost more money to fix then i've so much as seen in mmy life" he said watching her. "not to mention it'd feel pretty empty with just me here" he said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:29 pm

"Have a party when you are done then." Shayla shruged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:34 pm

"i don't have enough friends to make it moer then a sleepover thing" he said shrugging. "you're one of the few... no wait... actually you're the only one who talks to me really. the rest of the silver cross looks down on me for being a street rat." he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:41 pm

"They are just jealous that you won last years javelin throw." Shayla laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:43 pm

Jason laughed. "maybe so" he said smiling again. shayla was certainly able to lift his spirits. "well maybe i will throw a party if i ever get enough money to fix this place" he said. "but only if you'll be there" he said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:48 pm

"Don't worry. I wouldn't miss it for the world." Shayla smiled, "And money is no problem. I'll make this my project for the decade."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:53 pm

Jason looked at her surprized. "what do you mean you'll make it your project?" he asked watching her. he hadn't been expecting her to offer that
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:58 pm

"As in, I'll pay for it. I'll help you fix it up." Shayla grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:00 am

Jason still looked stunned. "you'd do that for me?" he asked hardly daring to believe his ears. he wasn't used to any kindness directed at him, let alone something of this magnitude.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:32 pm

"Why wouldn't I?" Shayla asked, as if there were no other options available, "This place needs to be fixed up and no one else is going to help, obviously."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: