Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKnights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_voting_barKnights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKnights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_voting_barKnights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:29 pm

Jason held the dragon's gaze. he didn't need the warning. he had no intention of hurting Shayla. he watched her go a bit sad. he would miss her company.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:30 pm

Shayla waved back to him, "I'll be back shortly. I just want to take a quick flight around the mountains."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:42 pm

Jason nodded slowly. "okay" he said quietly as she left. he sighed and wandered the grounds alone waiting for her to return.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:55 pm

After about an hour, Shayla came back, almost tripping over her own feet out of excitement, "Ok, tomorrow, I have to show you what Dark and I found." She grinned brightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:01 pm

Jason smiled at her. "sounds fun to me" he said happiily. he was looking foward to a day with shayla. then again, he always did.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:04 pm

"We found the coolest ruins I do believe I've ever seen." She giggled, Dark landing beside her.
They were quite fascinating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:10 pm

Jason smiled. "i can't wait to see them. i study some ancient languages so maybe we can find some cool secrets in those ruins" he said smiling too.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:42 pm

Shayla smiled, "Really? There was a library that was still intact."
One of the maids came out onto the balcony, "King and Queen say for you to go to bed, Lady Shayla."
Shayla sighed, "Well, I'll show you tomorrow then. Goodnight!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:04 pm

Jason nodded. "yes really" he said smiling. he looked at the maid and sighed as well when she had to go. "goodnight lady shayla" he said taking her hand and kissing it lightly trying to be a gentleman.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:15 am

Shayla smiled, blushed, then bowed her head, "Goodnight, Sir Jason." then walked inside and to her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:30 pm

Jason walked to his room as well, still thinking about shayla. he lay on his bed looking up at the cieling. even as he tried to sleep he couldn't get her off of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:27 pm

In the morning, Shayla was waiting for him on the balcony with Dark. She was dressed in boy's clothing, but it was far easier to ride the dragons in pants. Side-saddle was just a pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:45 pm

Jason walked to her on the balcony. his red dragon was out hunting. It wasn't that interested in ruins, so jason would be riding with shayla.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:54 pm

"Climb on!" Shayla smiled, noticing that his dragon wasn't with him. "I'd like to see how much we can find today."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:57 pm

Jason smiled and hopped on easily right behind her. "i hope we find something cool" he said wrapping his arms around her waist to hold on.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:12 pm

"We will." Shayla smiled, "Trust me." Dark took off with a speed that one would not have guessed one of his size could ever attain into the rising sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:31 pm

Jason kept his arms around shayla's waist as the flew into the sun. he wondered how far these ruins were.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:33 pm

"Almost there." Shayla shouted back to be heard over the sound of wind rushing past them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:43 pm

Jason nodded and kept his arms tightly around her waist to hold on. he was sorta glad now hsi dragon wasn't here. after all, he got to practically hug shayla the whole way.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:45 pm

When Dark landed in the clearing, Shayla slid off his back gracefully and motioned for Jason to hop off as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:01 pm

Jason slid off and landed easily next to bella. "so we're close?" he asked looking around the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:07 pm

((I'm Shayla here.))
"Yep. There isn't a closer place that Dark can land."
Shayla pushed through the underbrush until they got to some old ruins of what looked like a castle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:45 pm

((gah sorry ><))
Jason followed her and looked up at the castle. "why do i get the feeling that i've been here before?" he muttered to himself as he looked at everything.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:34 am

Shayla shrugged, "Some of the architecture resembles Silver Cross, if that's what your getting at." She smiled and hopped over a small, crumbling brick wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:20 pm

Jason shoook his head as he followed her. 'no that's not it..." He said not sure why he felt a connection to this place
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: