Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. I_vote_lcapKnights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. I_voting_barKnights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. I_vote_lcapKnights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. I_voting_barKnights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:34 pm

Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Gedo_Senki_01

The Silver Cross is a palace in the strange world of Vulpan, a futuristic, Star-Wars-type place where motorcycles and cars can fly and one can travel to any planet you want for the right price. Vulpan is ruled by a group of knights that reside on the planet of Borren, where the palace of the Silver Cross is. The Knights of the Silver Cross aren’t just ordinary aliens and humans, though. Each one of them has a strange, mystical bond to a very powerful dragon. These dragons range in size, species, and coloring, but all are very strong and all are very loyal to their masters.

On the other side of the spectrum, we have the Knights of Grenelvei, who's palace of Grenelvei is on the planet Fendrah. They live for their own benefit while the Sliver Cross fights for peace. The Knights of Grenelevi all have dragons as well who are equally loyal and powerful. No one knows who will come out on top, for their powers are equally matched.

Races:

Genevis: Elf-like people, very regal in presence. Very fast and strong. Use magic

Fargins: much like vampires, but they feed off of the life force of others instead of blood. They are often covered in strange runes and symbols

Humans: we all know what these people are like.

Blengirs: blue-skinned people with dark violet hair and black eyes. Often called dark-Genevis.

Freesins: A winged people with eyes of gold, usually the “strong and silent” type

Dragons: the types and looks of dragons vary, but all know the basic idea of what a dragon is.

Characters:

Name: Lady Shayla
Height: 5’5”
Weight: 130 lbs.
Side: Silver Cross
Race: Genevis
Bio: Lady Shayla was the daughter to the queen of the Genevis when she found her dragon. She moved to the Silver Cross reluctantly, seeing as she was the only woman to possess a dragon. She is very regal and authoritive, but smart and witty when the occasion presents itself.
Appearance: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Shaiya02

Name: Darkfuren “Dark”
Height: 25 ft.
Side: Silver Cross
Race: Dragon
Bio: Dark is the dragon of Lady Shayla. He is very protective of her and refuses to let anyone take advantage of her feeling in the Silver Cross.
Appearance: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. 11903Black

Name: Lord Aceer
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 230 lbs.
Side: Grenelevi
Race: Blengir
Bio: Aceer was the fifth in line for the Blengir throne, but that was far too long for him to wait. He killed all of those before him and took the throne for himself. The Grenelevi were more than happy to accept him into their ranks. He is a headstrong, worthy opponent.
Appearance: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Dark_Elf_by_Panicalex

Name: Icefyre
Height: 25 ft.
Weight: 726 lbs.
Side: Grenelevi
Race: Dragon
Bio: Icefyre is the dragon of Lord Aceer. He was once a gentle ice dragon chieftain, but he has been corrupted by dark magic beyond repair.
Appearance: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. 1116996760_hiteDragon

Name: Jason Amaroq
Age 237
height 6'5"
weight: 165
side:silver cross
Race; Freesins though somewhere down the line of his ancestory there is genevis which occasionally shows in him.
bio: not much is known about him, except he was a street rat until his dragon came to him. despite his dark appearance he is really caring and kind to those he trusts.
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. WingedDemon1-1

Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Lavadragon
Name: Rejamad
nickname: rej

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:54 pm

Name: Jason Amaroq
Age 237
height 6'5"
weight: 165
side:silver cross
Race; Freesins though somewhere down the line of his ancestory there is genevis which occasionally shows in him.
bio: not much is known about him, except he was a street rat until his dragon came to him. despite his dark appearance he is really caring and kind to those he trusts.
Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. WingedDemon1-1

Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Lavadragon
Name: Rejamad
nickname: rej
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:01 pm

Shayla looked out the window of the Sliver Cross with a look of longing in her blue eyes. The green grass was waving good morning to the amber sun, which was now just barely peeking over the horizon. How she wished to call for Dark and have him fly her high into the clouds and let her forget all the stupid political nonsense that she had to deal with day in and day out. But she couldn't. Not today, anyway. Visiting diplomats and such were on there way and the Lady Shayla's presence was demanded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:13 pm

Jason walked up behind Shayla. "you never were one to like politics, and yet you're the one who's always requested" he said to her. his wings were werapped around him like a cloak. jason was also good with politics but few wanted to hear from a street rat.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:21 pm

"Only because of where I came from." Shayla sighed, "It would seem as though everyone wants to hear from Lady Shayla." She watched Dark fly through the clouds, roaring with glee as he did so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:25 pm

Jason nodded. "that's excatly why NO ONE wants to speak to me. the thoughts of a street rat don't mean anything to political nuts" he said rolling his syes. "not to mention i look like a criminal i guess" he said shrugging as he moved next to her. "if you ever want to talk about somethin other then politics i wouldn't mind listening" he offered.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:34 pm

Shayla smiled, "That would be wonderful. And trust me, I would gladly trade places with you today." Dark flew past Shayla and Jason, sending a huge gust of wind right into their faces. Shayla laughed innocently as Dark looped through the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:37 pm

Jason smiled at her. "if i could take your place for you i would do it if you asked. but honestly i don't look as good as you do" he said staying close to her. Rej was flying around on his own just enjoying himself.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:45 pm

Shayla's face lit up, "What if we could trade places?" She smiled, referring to her species's ability to perform minor illusions, like changing ones appearance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:48 pm

"sorry but i don't think i would be able to make a good you. you're too pretty and i'm too.... well you get the idea" he said. "plus i've never spoken about my views to politicians before..." he said getting nervous. he had of course spoken to shayla about it a few times so she knew what he could do.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:54 pm

Shayla shook her head, "Neither have I, really. But I can change a person's appearance. It's a bit of minor magic my species can use."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:56 pm

"well... you'll probably need a lot of it to make me even remotly as beautiful as you" he said. he had always been told he was a filthy ugly street rat so he had come to accept that, even though he wasn't erally ugly at all
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:11 pm

"Oh, don't be so modest. You don't look 1/100th as bad as you let on to be." She teased, then touched hid cheek. A tickling sensation ran through them both and then dissapated, leaving Jason looking like Shayla and vice versa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:15 pm

Jason looked down at himself. "okay this feels wierd" he said shivering. "how long will i look like you?" he asked curious. he was sure she didn't want to stay in his body very long.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:16 pm

"Until I take the spell off." Shayla smiled, "Don't worry. No one will notice. I haven't said to much before, so no one will be able to distinguish my opinions from yours."
One of Shayla's maids came by the balcony, "Oh! Lady Shayla, you will be late for the meeting. Come now, we must get you ready!"
She took Jason's arm and pulled him, now her, into the hall. Shayla, now Jason, waved to Jason, now Shayla, and smiled, "Have fun, Lady Shayla."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:20 pm

Jason looked back at her a bit nervous. "i will try Jason" he said not forgetting his part. he was rather scared about doing this, but since shayla had faith in him it was all he needed. plus they shared similar views so it wouldn't be too bad. ((should we ff to when he is leaving the meeting to rather large applause?))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:28 pm

((si.))
Shayla/Jason laughed and returned to watching the two dragons loop gracefully through the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:30 pm

A thunderous applause split the silence as Jaosn/Shayla came out to jason/shayla. she looked at him. "i guess i did good since everyone was happy. never make me do that again though i was scared to death" he said sitting next to the real shayla.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:36 pm

Shayla/Jason smiled. "Admit it, you enjoyed the attention." She looked up at the sky, "Just let me know when you are ready to switch back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:15 am

"okay i'll admit i did, but i'd like to switch back now. it's kinda wierd for me to have to be a girl. "he said laughing. he was much more used to being a guy.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:39 pm

"Fine, fine. If your so eager." she smiled and touched his forehead, changing them back to who they were. "And I hope you know, it was a little strange being a guy, too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:21 pm

"i bet it was for you." he said laughing. "but i like us being in the right bodies." he explained. "that way i don't need a mirror to see your pretty face" he said softly to her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:11 am

Shayla blushed brightly, "Now I know you are just flattering me." She laughed softly, then called to Dark to come and get her. She so desperately wanted to fly. She loved the freedom the sky brought to her: looping and soaring through the clouds... She had once asked her mother that if she stepped off of her dragon, could she walk on the clouds? Her mother had told her no, that she was far to big to walk around on the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:55 pm

Jason smiled at her. "you could say i'm flattering you but i mean every single word of it" he said shrugging. He liked flying too, but he much preferred Shayla's company to that of a crow.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:37 am

Shayla smiled, then stepped off the edge of the balcony onto Dark's black scaled back. The dragon looked at Jason with his red eyes, almost warning him not to hurt Shayla in any way, else suffer the legendary wrath of a black dragon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.   Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knights of the Silver Cross: R.I.P.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: