Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 I_vote_lcapHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 I_voting_barHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 I_vote_lcapHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 I_voting_barHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:08 pm

Skylar patted his tummy and let out a satisfied burp. "All gone," he said. Then he noticed a there was a couple peices of pizza left. "Better save these for Elena."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:11 pm

Elena climbed back up the stairs and looked at Skylar, "Wow. You eat fast."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:18 pm

Jason was once again out of the infirmary. madame pomfrey had moved the bone so he was safe, but she hadn't wanted jason to leave yet, but he was long gone and on the grounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:22 pm

"it's kind of a talent I have. Back in my home state, I was the Fair's pizza eating champion." Sky;ar smiled, still rubbing his tummy.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:26 pm

Elena nodded and sat next to him, "So what house are you in?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:27 pm

"Griffyndor," Skylar said, pushing the pizza towards Elena.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:32 pm

Elena took the leftovers and chewed on them a little, not really eating as much as Skylar had. "Really? You play Quiddich?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:35 pm

"The thing with the brooms? Not really. I can never stay on those darn things." Skylar said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:40 pm

"I can show you how." Elena offered, "I play and there isn't anything else to do after class."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:41 pm

Jason called a broomstick to his side. he found that flying helped clear his head. he put a little spell on his shoes and hopped on, standing on the broomstick like a surfboard and zoomed off along the grounds. seeing him would remind people of the muggle movie, Treasure Planet. the spell on his shoes made the broom stick to his feet, so he wouldn't fall out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:42 pm

"Okay, but I don't exactly get along with the sun..." Skylar said, and with a wave of his wand, a bottle of SPF 50 appeared and he began slathering it on every inch of exposed skin.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:46 pm

"No biggie." Elena smiled and pulled him to his feet. "I'll show you how. Don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:50 pm

Jason zoomed straight up in the air, going up until the air grew thin. he let himself fall towards earth, spinning and flipping the whole way down. (just like in Treasure Planet) being in the air like this always helped him feel free. he pulled out of the fall and pulled up at the last second, flying only a few inches above the ground.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:53 pm

Elena looked over at Jason.
He should still be with the nurse.
She thought, then again, why did she care?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:58 pm

Jason flew out on the great lake, the water kicking up on either side of his broom from flying so fast and so close. soon there were large waves on either side. he held his hand out and ran it through the water soon shooting off the lake and still zooming by at top speed. he didn't really notice elena. he was lost in his freedom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Name: Alice Jaminson
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 126 lbs.
House: Slytherin
Bio: Alice Eloise Jaminson. Born to Stephanie and Drake Jaminson on the 21 of May, the year of 2040. She was placed in the house of Slytherin within seconds of the sorting hat hitting her head, and ever since she has cherished the house her family has belonged to since before anyone can remember...and exactly how long is that? Well... thats her secret, isn't it?
Picture: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Blonde_wig_by_miss_scareall_002
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:30 pm

(Accepted)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:23 am

Skylar pointed his wand at his throat and muttered "Sonorus". Then he walked a bit closer to the lake, put his hands on his hips, and said in a booming and kind of motherly-authorative voice, "Jason......whatever your middle and last name is! Get off that broom and back in that hospital wing now, mister!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:30 am

Jason flew so close to skylar at that the wind knocked skylar off his feet. "just try and make me" he said zipping straight up in the air, as if aiming for space, before falling back to earth in a free fall, pulling out of his dive just before impact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:09 am

Skylar ran and tackled Jason before he could rise too high after his dive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:19 am

Due to the jynx on his feet, he stayed on the broom but spun as if the broom were his axis. now he had skylar clinging to him as he flew. "you may want to jump off" Jason said flying low to the ground so skylar could hop off.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:08 pm

Elena laughed, "Accio broom!" she said in her Russian accent. Her broom came to her and she flew up after Skylar.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:21 pm

Salina was sitting cross legged on the edge of the lake, it was one of the sides without a shore. She stared out at the water as she'd skip a rock or two.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:19 pm

Jason noticed elena comming. he picked up skylar and tossed him to her. they were close enough to the ground that even if elena dropped him he wouldn't get more then a few bumps and bruises. he flew off over the lake again, still standing on the broom. once more he created he walls of water, not yet noticing Salina's prescence. was there ever any way of returning her memories?
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:29 pm

"Watch it!" Elena frowned, catching Skylar and putting him on the back of her broom, "Hold on. I gotta bring him back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next