Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Rammstein - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Rammstein - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Rammstein - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Rammstein - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Rammstein - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Rammstein - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Rammstein

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The Rammstein - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:27 pm

Alfred was getting frustrated. He had hoped to catch the assassin by now but they were getting no were. The tunnels seemed to go on forever. Then with out warning his flashlight went out. "Damn."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:31 pm

Mira nodded, "I guess. I wish I could get out more."

Dianne handed him another, "Here. Want to head back?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:37 pm

Alfred took it from her and looked at her then down the path they were heading. "I hate giving that scum a head start like this but he has probable already gotten out of the swears." In one last fit of rage he unloaded the rest of his clip down the tunnel. He shook his head. "Feels a bit better." He popped the clip out and reloaded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:39 pm

He smiled, shaking his head a bit. "No, you don't. Trust me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:12 am

Jason was still working in the new tech lab.he was smiling on the inside, figuring by now they had probably given up looking for him. Now if only he could do that again at another party soon and really stir up trouble. he wondered how the news would explain this.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:26 pm

Mira chuckled, "How would I know? I've never been."

Dianne chuckled, "When we get back up to the surface, maybe you could take it out on a shooting range."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:31 pm

He shrugged slightly. "Count your blessings. It's not a world for the feint of heart."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:43 am

"And who ever said I was faint of heart?" she smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:49 pm

"You flinched at my pistol." He pointed out, smiling back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:16 pm

She shrugged, "I have a healthy fear of guns. What of it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:21 am

He shrugged lightly. "It was a faint of heart trait. But, if you insist, I won't count that." He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:40 pm

She shrugged, "It's fine. You probably have a point."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:39 pm

He shook his head lightly. "Well... I'm not really sure what to say." He admitted.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:08 pm

"Most people just don't speak to me at all, to be honest. Because of my dad." she said simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:20 pm

Alfred smiled. "Only if you'll join me." He then realized what he had just said. He had not meant to say that. Damn, damn, damn. Why did I say that. She is a superior officer. Alfred was terrified. His mind was racing as he tried to think about how to get out of this.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:27 am

Dianne smirked, "An awfully bold invitation. I might have to accept."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:47 am

If Alfred hadn't been so well trained in hiding his emotions, he would have been visibly relieved. Wow, she isn't angry? He smiled. "Then shell we depart from this awful place."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:59 pm

Dianne nodded, "Agreed. I'm afraid the smell will stick." she said, walking back toward the exit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:22 pm

Jaeger smiled lightly. "Hah, yeah. Your dad's a dick." He stated bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:32 pm

"And he's the general." Mira added, "Meaning no one wants to get on my bad side for fear they'd be on his bad side."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:02 am

He nodded a bit. "I can see that. Sounds like it sucks." He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:00 pm

She nodded, "It does, but everyone has their own problems."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:02 am

He shrugged lightly. "Yeah, I could see that. Well, if you ever need company, hit me up. I'm not afraid of your pops." He said, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:19 am

Alfred climbed up the hatch into the night. He took a deep breath of fresh air. He saw the generals house. He offered his hand to his companion. "We should report to the General."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:25 pm

Dianne nodded, taking his hand as she climbed out as well, smoothing her skirt. "We should indeed. I don't imagine he'll be please with what we've got, though."

Mira smiled lightly, "I will, thanks."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rammstein
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next