Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Rammstein - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Rammstein - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Rammstein - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Rammstein - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Rammstein - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Rammstein - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Rammstein

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Rammstein - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:33 pm

Dianne smirked, "I hope your ride over here was pleasant?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:57 pm

"It wasn't so bad." He said to her, keeping his smile up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:06 pm

Jason sighed a bit. "I guess my intel was off again. seems to be just another dull party" he thought, keeping silent in his hiding places as he observed the festivities.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:06 pm

Mira exhaled and closed her eyes, taking a few steps down the stairs before reopening them and walking the rest of the way on her own.

Dianne looked up as Mira moved down the stairs, "Oh, look. General Nox's daughter decided to come and join us. Shall we go and greet her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:18 pm

Jaeger looked at the girl walking down the stairs. "We?" He asked, sighing a bit. "I suppose so..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:55 pm

Alfred, was still walking around the party. Every once and awhile glancing at Mira. He had a smirk on his face. He was easily one of the smartest people at the party. He passed Dianne and Jaeger as he whispered "How did all these fools get to be such high ranking officers?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:07 pm

"Money." Dianne answered Alfred with a smile, then walked with Jaeger towards Mira, "Miss Nox, is it?" she smiled.
Mira looked up and nodded, "Yes. Might I ask your name?"
Dianne nodded, "I'm Dianne Ward."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:08 pm

/big surprize there/ jason thought as he overheard how officers gained their ranks. He kept in his place, observing all the dull party happenings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:01 pm

"Figures." said Alfred. He would much rather be in a Death Match then here. He also realized how much more he hated all these officers. But the ones speaking with the generals daughter seemed different. He kept an eye on them.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:52 pm

Mira nodded, tilting her head in a slight bow, "Nice to meet you then, Miss Ward."
"Lieutenant." Dianne grinned.
Mira bowed her head slightly again, "My apologies then, Lieutenant Ward."
"None needed." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:34 pm

Jason scanned all of the people from his hilly hideout. So far, none of these officers were competent enough or even of high enough rank for him to try and assassinate. So far his main target, should he blow his cover, would be the head of the anti-resistance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:53 pm

Jaeger looked over Mira for a moment before giving his name as well. "My name is Jaeger Saxon."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:40 pm

"Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Saxton." she said simply, cordially, bowing a bit to show respect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:26 pm

He nodded a bit. "The feeling is mutual." He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:23 pm

Dianne nodded, "Introductions aside, are you enjoying yourself, Miss Nox?"

Mira nodded a bit, "I've not been out long enough to know, but I'll answer your question when I have."

Dianne chuckled, "Wise answer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:26 am

Jason's eyes narrowed as he saw a particular officer stand outside. he zoomed in with his visor and he felt rage rising. the officer in question was one he had seen before. This one had killed several of his friends. He moved his rifle into position, took aim, and pulled the trigger. In the next second blood splattered the ground as the officer fell to the ground dead. "enjoy hell you son of a b*tch" Jason muttered as he watched panic start to break out. He would be gone long before anyone found him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:36 pm

Dianne watched the officer fall, "Jaeger, will you take Mira up to her room? Make sure the area is safe and secure. I'm going to follow our sniper."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:45 pm

Jason chuckled as they started to get organised. his camoflaged armor hid him from sight as he slipped out of the area unseen. Now he was in the sewers, sitting against the wall as he waited for the heat to cool down. the officers never checked the sewers. It was below them, litterally and figuratively. besides, the echo let you hear anyone comming miles before they got to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:07 am

Before the officer hit the floor, Alfred had his two pistols drawn from under his sports jacket. He had a feeling were the shot had come from, after all it was his job to find people. He was making his way trowed the door. He would find this murderer and put him in one of the worst camps the Gestapo had to offer. He smirked at the thought of that. Maybe this fool would meet Alfred's parents in that camp.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:36 pm

Dianne and Alfred seemed to meet at the door, Dianne pulled it back, "Ladies first." she smirked teasingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:49 pm

"Of course, madame." He smirked as he stepped aside to let her pass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Jason stretched out a bit as he sat. "well, enough relaxing. they are probably going to be after me soon" he said to himself as he stood up. He hopped into the sewer water, waist deep as he walked along. He knew full well that the water would make them lose his trail, and in the labrynth-like sewers, the odds of following his exact path would be slim and none.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:25 pm

Jaeger nodded a bit, grimacing slightly. "I'd rather fight...." He muttered silently before grabbing Mira's arm and walking up the stairs. "Where's your room?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:43 am

Mira nodded her head forward, "Down the hall... Third door on the left..." her voice was shaking.

Dianne grinned, dashing out the door, "He probably head into the sewers. Rebel rats like him always take to the dark, damp parts of the city."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:17 am

((oh yes, they launched a hostile takeover of the world and he's the rat. lol gotta love the irony in that))

Jason wandered through the sewers, emerging a ways away. He pushed a button on his armor, and it changed into the standard lab suit, and his hair turned to black, his visor turning into safety goggles with a blue tint. as he walked in, he had to go through the sanitation area, which wiped all "impurities" off of him. Before long he was at his station, experimenting with new weapons technologies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rammstein
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next