Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
"We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
"We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
"We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
"We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
"We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
"We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
"We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
"We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
"We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
"We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 I_vote_lcap"We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 I_voting_bar"We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
"We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 I_vote_lcap"We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 I_voting_bar"We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

"We Can Be Heroes"

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

"We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:56 pm

He laughed a bit, shaking his head. "You're fast..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:17 pm

She smiled, blushing a bit, "Thanks, I suppose. I'm trying to get faster."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:36 pm

"Why would you need to be?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:25 pm

"Overachiever." she grinned, shrugging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:33 pm

He shook his head again. "Shit...."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:51 pm

She grinned, "So, can you do anything? I wouldn't ask, but I haven't seen anyone like me yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:42 am

By now, Jason had wandered until he reached a place where two people were talking. Normally, he would think nothing of it, but since the girl was dressed up, he figured he might as well listen in. After all, if she had any powers, it would be benificial to know just in case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:02 pm

It'd probably be better if she didn't know... He thought to himself. He looked back up at her. "Nah. I'm just your everyday Joe." He said.
((And, I can't remember if I said this or not before, but he's not all gussied up in his outfit.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:09 pm

"Oh..." she said, sounding almost disappointed. "It's OK, I suppose. There's something to be said for being unique."
((You already said that))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:46 pm

Jason kept himself hidden as he eavesdropped. After all, if the girl saw him she would no doubt think he was a villain by his appearance. He wasn't too sure about the boy... Most people wouldn't react so calmly around someone with superpowers...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:15 am

He smiled a bit. "Sorry, I guess?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:54 pm

She chuckled, "Don't worry about it. Need me to fly you home?" she offered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:21 pm

He shook his head. "Nah, I can make it from here. But, thanks for the offer."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:40 pm

Aurlie smiled, nodding, "Alright. See you around then. I gotta get home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:03 pm

"Hah. All right. Peace, Stardust." He said, walking to one of the beach exits.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:06 pm

She chuckled, waving, then flying away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:12 pm

He waved back and walked back into the city as the sun began to set.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:18 pm

Aurlie gathered her clothes from the beach, finding a place to hide and change, walking home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:23 pm

Michael stood in his room, high up in the loft of an old, tall building. He had his trench coat on, and his black clothes on under that as he stood in front of his mirror, applying paint to his face. When he was finished, he walked over to his open window and stepped on the sill before jumping down 23 stories to the ground below.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:26 pm

Mistress stood on the street below his building. "Good afternoon." she smirked, "How was your date with the girl?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:30 pm

((Michael's or Ashe's? Mike is my hero character, and Ashe the villain.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:33 pm

((Sorry, you hadn't used him yet. I got confused. ix-nay that.))

Aurlie ate dinner with her family, but snuck back out her bedroom window and flew back out in costume.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:40 pm

((Hah, by bad ^^' ))
Michael walked the alleyways, looking for a particular mark; a week before a woman had been found gang raped and murdered. He was going to find the culprits.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:43 pm

Aurlie saw someone wandering the alley in a costume like hers. She landed behind him out of curiosity, "Might I ask what you're doing?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:50 pm

Michael stopped and looked back at her. "Hunting." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "We Can Be Heroes"   "We Can Be Heroes" - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"We Can Be Heroes"
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next