Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAmong the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_voting_barAmong the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAmong the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_voting_barAmong the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Among the Hunted: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:22 am

"sure didn't act like it" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:59 pm

"What did I do?! You attacked me!" He said, getting kind of irritated with their circular reasoning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:04 pm

"you came down and asked for a fight. " jason said again. "you asked for a fight i gave it to you" Jasno said simply. "now you will have to deal with picking a fight you can't win" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:18 am

Bella sighed.
"Boys." She rolled her eyes.
Why did men always want to fight each other? Unless it would accomplish something, Bella was entirely uninterested. She hopped into the roof of a nearby building and watched the two of them argue.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:01 pm

Jason noticed Bella leave. he looked at the boy. "since she seems to have forgiven you for using her as a shield i'll let you go this time" jason said. with that he turned on his heel and left the alley, walking down the street like he had done before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:40 am

Nathan rolled his eyes You only wish you could kill me. he thought as he crouched then ran forward, grabbing his whip from Jason's hand and darting away into the shadown somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:47 am

"So kind of you." Bella smiled, sliding down from the roof and landing softly beside Jason, "And just so you know, I'm very forgiving. He could have sot me in the head three times and I still would have forgiven him after about three seconds of rage." Bella smiled warmly in a way that made what she said known true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:33 pm

Jason smiled back at her. "well maybe you should be a bit less forgiving then that" he said shaking his head. "as for me i only hold a grudge if they try to hurt someone who isn't involved, like he did with you" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:35 pm

"If you still want to kill him, then by all means, go right ahead." Bella shrugged, "In case you haven't noticed, I couldn't stop you if I wanted to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:45 pm

Jason patted her head. "nah i'll let him go for now. i prefer your company to his anyway" he said smiling at her. he was speaking the truth.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:46 pm

"I'm sure you're just saying that to be nice. I really am a bore." Bella smiled, "At least I know it and don't try to be anything I'm not."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:48 pm

jason smiled at her. "you're not a bore to me" he said ruffling her hair playfuly. "you're more interesting then that slayer by far" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:52 pm

"Again, I think you are just trying to be nice." Bella smiled, fixing her hair back, "But I appreciate the thought, nonetheless."
She paused as another hunter ran across a nearby rooftop. She cursed under her breath and ran in the opposite direction, "Come on!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:54 pm

Jason bolted after her and swept her up off her feet and broke into a full sprint.he was faster then her, and as light as she was she didn't slow him down at all.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:55 pm

When they were out of the way, she exhaled in relief, "Man, I know how to attract hunters, that's for sure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:58 pm

"well my luck isn't any better" he said looking at her. he hadn't yet put her down and let her out of his arms.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:01 pm

Bella climbed down, "Here. I seem to get heavier the longer you hold on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:51 pm

Jason smiled at her. "well you aren't heavy to begin with so i don't see how that's an issue" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:01 pm

Name: Calisandra Matrin
Race: Vampire
Weapon(s): She normally wont use any actual weapons, but she will use hands.
Powers: She can bring what she draws to life.
Bio: Calisandra was turned by her engaged in the 1600's. No longer trusting him, she fled the town. She's been a nomad ever since, wandering from town to town. She is known to keep her head in situations, staying rational. She is very protective of her friends.
Appearence: https://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk98/VikkisCustoms/?action=view&current=Calisandra.jpg
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:05 pm

((Accepted))
"Still, I don't want to be an inconvenience." She smiled politely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:07 pm

Jason smiled and laughed. "you aren't an inconvinience" he said ruffling her hair playfully.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:12 pm

"Then you haven't known me very long." She smiled. "Without a doubt, I am a bit of a danger magnet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:15 pm

A young red head suddenly appeared at the end of the alley. She looked back out to the main street and breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank god," She muttered
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:18 pm

Bella smiled at the girl, "You have better luck than I do."
Bella lifted her shirt just enough so that both Jason and this new girl could see her stomach, where a fresh bullet wound sat on her right side. She pulled a silver bullet out of it and tossed it in the air, catching it and throwing it down the street. She winced slightly as she got up. Now that the bullet was out, she was gushing blood everywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:23 pm

Her eyes widened slightly, "Oh, god," She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Hunted: R.I.P.
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: