Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAmong the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_voting_barAmong the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAmong the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_voting_barAmong the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Among the Hunted: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:29 pm

Bella shirked back at the pure power that was radiating from him. She forgot all about suppressing the memories for a few seconds and a flood of painful thoughts drowned her mind. She sunk to her knees and held her head in her hands, trying to stop the flood that threatened to destroy her. She tried to steady her breathing and find something to focus on.
Come on, Bella. Fight it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:32 pm

Jason growled louder, and tears began to run from his red eyes. "my parents never did anything to harm anyone. my dad only drank animal bloodd and my mom was a peace activist" he said shaking with rage. "and you gloat about being from the clan that killed them before my eyes." he roared. "you are one of them. i recognize you now. I'LL KILL YOU" he screeched and lunged at him at a frightening pace and sliced way too early, a line of flame flying at nathan as jason lept up to slice him in half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:38 pm

((Oh my... O.O I pushed a wrong button))
Nathan jumped back, letting the flame miss him then wraped Vampire Killer around one arm and held it with his other hand then used it to catch Jason's blow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:40 pm

A huge wave of power errupted from jason at the sight of the whip. "that is the same whip that pierced my mother's heart and decapitated my father!" Jason roared louder tehn ever. now flames boomed from his whole body and he spun his body and hit nathan square in the face with a flamming kick.
((and yeah you kinda did push it ^^;; you were safe until you decided to gloat on the name i had to put a grudge in there lol))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:45 pm

((Yeah, makes everything interesting))
Nathan stumbled back then swung Vampire Killer at Jason, wrapping it around his arm. He spun on the heel of his foot, throwing Jason a good twenty feet at least. "You can't blame me for my ancestry!"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:46 pm

Bella managed to crawl behind a trash can so she could gather herself up so she wouldn't get hit in the fight. She gasped for breath, fighting back the painful memories of her past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:48 pm

"it was your parents and YOU WERE THERE" he roared and spun in the air and pushed off a wall. "you were younger but you were there!" he said remembering seeing nathan with his parents when they murered his own. he aimed low sweeping nathan's feet out from underneath him and pouncing on him, sword at his throat and his foot on nathan's arm which held Vampire killer. "give me one good reason why i should spare your life murderer" he growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:56 pm

Nathan grunted. "Because, I've done nothing wrong!" He shouted, kicking Jason off of him. He got up but stumbled into a trash can. He fell, and landed behind Bella.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:59 pm

Bella was gasping for breath, not paying attention to him for trying to keep her memories suppressed. She was an open target at this point. And she was one of the ones that would fetch a good price if the body was sold. She was small, young-looking, and pretty. A lot of collectors would pay handsomely for one like her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:06 am

Nathan crouched then grabbed Bella and wraped Vampire Killer around Bella's neck loosly. He wasn't going to hurt her, but it might stop the maniac. Thats why the whip was also, unnoticably, around his arm too so it couldn't choke her. "Come no closer!"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:13 am

Bella gasped, everything in her mind clearing to the danger close at hand. She held her breath in a mixture of fright and suspense. Her life could end now, or it could continue, she didn't know. Her senses suddenly sharper than ever, she felt the urge to reach around and snap Nathan's neck in two. She resisted, clenching her fists to fight it off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:17 am

Nathan raised an eyebrow and stepped back slightly, though not releasing Bella. He was kind of suprised she didn't flip him onto the ground or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:10 am

Jason growled at nathan but held back. he wouldn't put bella's life in danger because of his hatred of that clan. he let the flames subside. "fine ill let you live for now.. just let her go and leave" he said defeated.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:05 am

Bella uncleched her fists and sighed relaxing a bit. Surely a vampire hunter wasn't just going to let her go when he could kill her so easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:50 pm

"Drop your weapons first." Nathan said, keeping a tight grip on Bella.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:12 pm

Bella couldn't take it much longer. The suspense was killing her. She sighed and in a blur of light, somehow got out of Nathan's grip and had him against the wall of the building behind them with her hand around his neck, "Forgive me, but I don't quite believe you would just let the two of us go all willy-nilly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:15 pm

Nathan held still. "Well, you don't know me well... I really don't mind you and your kind. I enjoy my job as much as you. I didn't choose this, I was born into it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:32 pm

Jason rolled his eyes. "you lie. everyone has a choice and i could tell by how proud you were of your clan that you wouldn't have it any other way." he said moving next to bella. he took the whip from nathan then let his own go away. he made sure nathan couldn't get the whip back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:49 pm

Nathan reached for the whip to no avail. "I'm only doing this to carry on my family's legacy. No more, no less."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:54 pm

'so you choose to carry on the legacy of murderers" he said growling. "you don't realize that in carrying on your family's legacy you extinguish the legacies of countless other clans. no legacy is worth murderering others. you're a fool for thinking your legacy was so f****** important that it gave you the right to kill others like my parents" he said growling the red in his eyes starting to return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:32 pm

"Most of those my family 'murdered' were a danger to mankind! I'm protecting those of my kind." Nathan said, keeping still in Bella's grip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:36 pm

"most my ass. i looked at the records. most were innocent that happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. My parents had never so much as scracted a human." he said growling. "my parents were trying to bring order to the demons and vampires to stop them from hurting humans. YOU HURT YOUR OWN CAUSE" he roard. "you and your murderer family broke into my house with no provocation and murdered my parents right before my eyes." he said shaking with unrestricted furry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:42 pm

"I can't control my family's actions! Thats like saying that you're responsible for all other vampires! I'm just fighting for my side, protecting my kind!" He said trough a hoarse throat. It was difficult to breath with Bella's hand around his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:04 am

"well that's how you seem to put it." jason said growling. "you treated my family like animals for slaughter. i saw you, you were a child, you enjoyed watching my parents get killed. you claim you are protecting your kind but just admit you are trying to wipe us out because you see us as a threat" he said growling at him. "your kind wouldn't need protection if you didn't attack us. demons and vampires hardly ever attack humans, and the ones that do are punished harshly by our laws. but you humans decide to attack us first, so when we retaliate you act surprized." he said barly keeping himself from killing this man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:12 am

"Your kind attacks us more than you lead on. The major losses of species are to humans. Your kind attacks us because you see us as food! And there is a reason behind we Belmonts fighting creatures of the night!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Hunted: R.I.P.   Among the Hunted: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Hunted: R.I.P.
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: