Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The "Lost" City - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe "Lost" City - Page 3 I_voting_barThe "Lost" City - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The "Lost" City - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe "Lost" City - Page 3 I_voting_barThe "Lost" City - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The "Lost" City

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The "Lost" City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:29 pm

Odessa smiled, "Do you want me to show you where I go?" she offered, willing to help however she could.

Napo smiled, "It is."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:25 am

Priam nodded. "Yes, that sounds lovely." He sat up from his cot. "When would you like to leave?" He asked simply.

Elpis smiled. "So, what now Napo?" She looked down at her hands. Examining something that wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:32 pm

"Whenever you care to. Like I said, I'm not actually doing anything, just tagging along." Odessa shrugged.

((I'm sorry, I don't get what you were talking about. What is Elpis looking for.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:40 am

Priam looked around. "Well, there is no reason to stay here." He got up from his cot and towered over Odessa.

((She was talking about the next step with them. Lol. The whole examining her hands thing is a nervous habit I have.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:47 pm

Odessa smiled, "Alright. Come along, then."

Napo shrugged, "That's up to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:46 pm

Priam followed Odessa out of the shelter. Not sparing a look back at the place he would have to call home for a while. "You show the way."

Elpis looked up at Napo. "It is up to us, if we want to make something out of these feelings..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:41 pm

Napo nodded, "I know. My only concern is your family; I'm no royal."

Odessa nodded, "Alright. Follow along."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:09 am

Priam smiled and swam slightly behind Odessa, making sure that he was in fact following her. From this position, he was able to look at her without being seen. He was able to see her beauty.

Elpis laughed. "As most people know, my mother was no royal either. There are only so many to go around, and most of us are related." She smiled. "No need for inbreeding. We don't need deformed merfolk swimming around."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:17 pm

Odessa swam on, leading him to an underwater cave, "Here we are..." she smiled, swimming in.

Napo nodded, "Again, you have a point..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:40 pm

He looked around, noting he spot, and followed her into the black abyss. "You spend time in a creepy cave...." He laughed. "You're just not a normal female are you?"

Elpis reached up and touched Napo's cheek. "I have more than a point." She covered his lips with her in a chaste kiss. "I have love." She blushed. "Forgive my boldness, Napo."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:22 pm

"No need to ask my forgiveness, princess. You've done nothing wrong." Napo said simply.

Odessa blushed, "It's not creepy, especially when you go in a little further. Besides, 'normal' was never something I was accused of."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:34 pm

He followed her farther into the cave. "Still creepy..." He laughed and hit his head on a rock. He wished he could rub his forehead, but continued forward, assuming it was karma.

Elpis hovered in the water in front of Napo, thinking. He was so, timid. Introverted. It was hard to read the vibes coming from him, because there were none. He was perfect for being a soldier.

Last edited by Aya MacArthur on Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:46 pm

"Careful." Odessa smiled, looking back at him. ((Quick question; I thought he had no arms... How could he rub his head?))

Napo gave her a quizzical look, "Something the matter?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:14 pm

((Haha. I told you I was tired. =P I'll go and edit it out. Hahaha.))

"I'll live. I am very hard headed." He smiled and continued forward.

"Why would there be something the matter?" She asked avoiding his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:35 pm

"Because of the look on your face... It says that something is the matter." Napo answered.

Odessa laughed, smiling a bit, then swimming toward the back of the cave. Once they got there, the bottom of the cave had some sort of glowing plant that was a faint shade of blue that gave the place a sort of tranquility.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:22 am

Elpis forced a smile. "Nothing is the matter Napo... Promise."

Priam looked around and felt calm almost instantly. He assumed it was the plant, however, he didn't want to ruin the moment. Instead, he settled at the a bolder, jutting out of the bottom of the cave. "This place is wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:33 pm

Odessa smiled, "Isn't it? This was here when I moved here. It was the first place I started hanging out and I hated to leave it..."

Napo nodded, "Alright. If you say so."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:49 pm

Priam continued to look around. "I can understand why." He mused. This place was a wonderful thinking spot. "Very romantic..." He whispered under his breath.

Elpis looked up at her home, her castle. She thought she could see Napo ruling this kingdom at her side. It was a wonderful thought, until it was interrupted. "Oh I forgot! We need to get back to business."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:58 pm

Napo nodded, "Yes, as you were saying..."

Odessa looked over her shoulder, "Hm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:02 am

Elpis looked towards the direction of the keeping place of the Trident. "We need to get that Trident outside of the castle walls...." She commented, thinking of the possible ways.

Priam looked up. "What?" He asked, trying to confuse her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:17 pm

Odessa blushed, "I thought you said something, sorry."

Napo nodded, "Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:21 am

Priam laughed to himself, evading that train wreck. He knew that he would be alone for the rest of his life. Life on the surface ruined him. He could never hold his woman, caress her, or hold a child they may create. No woman would ever want to be with him. To avoid any more thoughts of that nature he asked Odessa: "What do you do while here?"

Elpis blushed. "I never really got to that part of the planning, actually." She frowned. "I was just so angry I just made the plan, expecting everything to fall into place."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:55 pm

Napo chuckled, "Always the doer, not the planner, princess. Don't worry, we'll think something up beforehand."

Odessa shrugged, letting herself sink to the bottom of the cave, the plants sort of wrapping around her, "Think, for the most part. I've never had anyone else down here before..." she blushed a bit at the last part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:15 pm

Elpis smiled and wrapped her arms around Napo. Then it hit her. "Priam..." She then began to think of how to get Priam and that girl... "Odessa..." to steal the Trident. No, not steal. She needed to frame the duo for stealing the Trident. "The passageway..."

Priam smiled and plucked a piece of seaweed from her hair. "Then, I am glad I am the first one you have brought down here."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:26 pm

((Again, he has no arms. Maybe we should meet a seawitch or something... Like in Little Mermade! Haha))
Odessa blushed, laughing sheepishly, "You're welcome...."

Napo looked a bit confused, "Mind explaining?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Lost" City
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next