Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The "Lost" City - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe "Lost" City - Page 2 I_voting_barThe "Lost" City - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The "Lost" City - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe "Lost" City - Page 2 I_voting_barThe "Lost" City - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The "Lost" City

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The "Lost" City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:30 pm

He watched a strand of hair fall in her face and so desperately wished to brush it behind her ear. Sadness filled his voice as he replied with a simple: "Sure. I'll be around."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:59 pm

Odessa smiled, swimming off in the direction of her parent's voices.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:14 pm

Left alone, Priam started to weep. His house was gone. His family was gone. His utopia was gone. What reason was there left to live? If he was human, he would just commit suicide, but he didn't know how to do that with his merman body, and no arms. He was just stuck.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:09 pm

Odessa came inside her home, laughing and enjoying time with her family until talk of the bombing began. Things grew solemn quick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:23 pm

Princess Elpis was so sure that this would work, but it didn't stop her belly from aching in worry. She was no rebel, but this war needed to stop. All she had to do was plant the trident, then go home and notice that it was missing. It was a simple task. Harmless really. After this injustice, her father would kick out the mudbloods and make them start their own colony else where. Start over. Like her people did all those years ago.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:08 pm

The "Lost" City - Page 2 Merman_by_vashs_angel
Napo Actassi
Blood: Native
Bio: Napo wants nothing more in life than to make his people happy. He is a true Machiavellian, believing that saving Atlantis is the most noble cause left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:33 pm

((Accepted! YAY!))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:26 pm

((Haha, I thought you needed another boy.))

Napo swam around near the castle. There were more of the native Atlantians nearer the castle and his patience for the outsiders was practically nonexistent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:41 pm

((I think I can reply from my blackberry!!))

Elpis was on her way out of the castle when she swam straight into the chest of another merman. Today was just not her day. She needed to pay attention more. Rubbing her forehead, she looked up and stared into the eys of Napo. "Why hello there. You're like a granite wall, by the way!"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:39 pm

Napo bowed his head lightly, "I apologize, princess. I didn't mean to be in your way, just swimming."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:03 pm

Elpis blushed. "You're never in the way Napa, in fact, I could use your help. I have divised a plan that would get rid of the mudbloods for good." She smiled up to him. "Want to hear about it?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:09 am

Napo smiled, "Of course. You know my opinion on the matter of the outsiders."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:59 am

Elpis smiled. She always knew she could rely on him. So she told him her plan about stealing her father's trident and framing the outsiders for it. Though it was a very risky plan, she thought that they could pull it off. "So what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:12 pm

Napo nodded, listening. "I'll help with whatever you need me to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:39 pm

Elpis smiled and thanked him, but on the inside she was thinking. Whatever I would like, huh? What if I wanted love? But she thought that was impossible. Napo would never love her.

On the other side of town, Priam was asleep in a shelter for the victims of the bombings. He dreamed of Greece. He dreamed of Utopia. He dreamed of Hades. It was not a good dream at all. He tossed and turned all night long.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:58 pm

Napo smiled as well, "When do you want me?"

Odessa's parents went to the shelter that night to help out. Odessa recognized him, and sat next to him while he slept, humming a soft tune, trying to calm him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:46 pm

Elpis smiled up at Napo and whispered: "I will always want you..." The princess had the most ridiculous crush on Napo. She always had, but he never seemed to think of her outside of being a princess. It was entirely frustrating for her.

In his dream he saw an angel with the longest blond hair. She was humming to him, a sign that he just needed to pick up and carry on. A sign that he needed to stop living in the past, and start living in the now and looking towards his future. Priam started to awaken, and he felt the extra weight on the mattress besides him. At first he didn't understand. Then he saw a flash of the angel in his dream. "Odessa..." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:17 pm

Odessa looked up, as if woken from a dream herself, sort of lost in thought and humming. "Oh... Sorry if I woke you." she smiled lightly.

Napo smiled back, a sort of light flirtatiousness in his face, "The same from me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:21 am

Priam smiled at her. "No need to be sorry, dear. It was a very lovely way to wake up." He looked around and remembered where he was. "Why are you in the shelter? Did another bomb go off while I was asleep?" He sounded worried.

Elpis tried not to blush but failed. "What exactly do you mean by that?" She asked, hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:27 pm

Odessa shook her head, "No, my parents are doctors... They help the people who get hurt in the explosions. I just... tag along."

Napo smiled, "What you said; it applies to me, too, princess."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:36 pm

Priam smiled. "Well, I bet you are unhappy here. All this sadness and destruction... It is nothing like your wild empty sea. Am I right?"

Elpis just blushed and lowered her head to look at the ground. "I do not know what you mean, Napo..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:45 pm

"I mean I've been loving you for some time now and have managed not to breathe a word." Napo said seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:46 pm

"You can't possibly love me, not like I love you at least." Elpis sighed. This was all too good to be true.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:12 pm

Napo chuckled a bit, "You can't speak of what you don't know."

"That is a big part of what the open ocean is; sadness, destruction, loneliness... It gives me time to think without all the noise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:15 pm

Elpis couldn't help it. She started laughing. She looked up at Napo with tears in her eyes, tears from laughing. Her sides even started to hurt. "Today is a good day."

"Really?" Priam sat there and looked at her. "I think too much as is. I don't need a quiet spot for that. I need a quiet place so I can stop thinking." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Lost" City   The "Lost" City - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Lost" City
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next