Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Pit and the Pendulum

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:30 pm

Jason whistled a bit, his black horse trotting over to him. he ran his fingers through her mane, making notes of what the horse would need soon. when he heard the news of a foal needing breaking he looked over. he was a bit curious to see if this girl could handle herself in such a way.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:54 pm

"That's the kind of work I'm used to." she smiled.

Claire saw the men boarding, "What seems to be the trouble, sirs?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:56 pm

He smiled back. "Have at it, then."
((I has to go, bai.))
He smirked a bit. "Well," he paused, looking her over. "ma'am, I'm just getting my supper money for the month."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:12 pm

"First off, you're a little confused. My name is Claude Ross. And second," she hit him over the head with her cane, splitting his skull, "Over my dead body."

Jo jumped in the pen with the horse, a rope in hand, she eased her way close to it, tossing the rope around it's neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:49 pm

"Engh, f*ck!" Yelled Slade, falling to his knees and popping a few rounds into Claire. A few, silver, rounds.

James smiled and watched.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:54 pm

Claire grunted, pulling the bullets out, "Why silver?" she asked, "Expecting someone?" Once she had pulled the bullets out, she healed right back up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:14 am

Slade smiled a bit. "Always am. And it seemed to do good." He said, tackling her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:16 am

Claire held a small pistol to his chest, "So was I." she said, firing, then knocking him off, using her cane to pin him to the ground like a butterfly on display. She shot down all his men, then crouched next to him, "You were right. I am a girl. My name isn't Claude, it's Claire. However, I can't have you ruining what I've got here. I've managed just fine for the past 400 years and I'm not about to let someone like you stop me. Now, give me one good reason not to kill you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:33 am

Jason sat on the railing, watching Jo go at the foal. He was watching this almost like a shootout. his horse was behind him, also observing attentively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:37 pm

Slade grimmaced. "Whaddya want?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:08 am

Claire smiled, "Beg for mercy. It's been a while since I've killed anyone."

It didn't take Jo too long of walking the horse around to have it doing whatever she said instead of rearing back and neighing. She almost seemed to understand them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:58 am

Jaosn smiled and clapped. "very impressive. I haven't seen someone tame a horse that fast in.... okay i've never seen anyone tame a horse that fast" he admitted watching her from the railing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:59 pm

Slade drew up his legs and kicked her in the torso, knocking her to the side of the train. He slid his body off of the cane and stood.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:06 pm

"I'll take that as a no." Claire smiled, standing, taking her cane back.

Jo blushed, "Thanks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:43 am

"As yah should, ma'am." He said, holding his gun and drawing a knife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:03 am

Jason smiled at her. "If you could shoot as well asyou break horses I would be sure to not piss you off" he said watching her and the horse. He realized he probably souded lame, and his horse took the liberty of pulling him off the railing onto his back to make sure he knew his word choice needed work. Jason rollled his eyes. "smart *ss horse" he muttered sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:28 pm

"Mine's the same way." Jo chuckled.

Claire pulled the top of the cane from the bottom, reveling it to be a silver sword, "Shall we get on with it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:03 pm

Jason chuckled. 'keeps things interesting but well..." he paused as he got up and brushed himself off. "gets a bit annnoying"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:14 pm

Jo nodded, "Sounds like Ginger." she smiled, patting her horse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:21 pm

Jason laughed. "then you know how it gets?" he said smiling ath er.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:24 pm

Jo nodded, "Sure I do. I've had Ginger kick people over because she thought they were looking down my shirt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:35 pm

Jason laughed. "i'll be sure to cross that off my to do list then" he said jokingly. Of course, his horse took the liberty of picking him up and tossing him over the fence. he rolled onto his back rather close to her. "I swear that horse would push me off a cliff if i got close enough" he said sending a glare towards Midnight.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:48 pm

"Horse for ya." Jo shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:01 am

Jason crossed his arms, still on his back looking up at her. "anyways since I have an angel standing over me, mind if I ask your name? i dont' think we were introduced yet" he said looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:18 am

"Joanna. Just call me, Jo, though." she answered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pit and the Pendulum
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: