Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Pit and the Pendulum

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:23 am

Bella looked over at the person next to her. "Hi. I'm Bella." She smiled. "I've always been the home-makin' type o' girl."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:29 pm

"Jo." she smiled, extending her hand, "And be glad o' that. All I can do is outdoors kinda work."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:35 pm

((Jo is a girl right?))

"Well, I am glad to help, Jo." She clasped the hand offered to her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:40 pm

((Yeah. Her character info is in the first post.))

Jo smiled, "Thanks." shaking her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:44 pm

(( I read all of the previous posts, I just didn't know if we thought she was a boy or not like your other character.))

"Absolutely no problem." Bella said, releasing her hand. "Actually, I would love to get to work now, if their is a job for me."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:46 pm

((Claire doesn't think she's a boy, she dresses as one to maintain her power in society, but it's alright.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:49 pm

((I meant the other characters. ;) ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:08 pm

Shale smiled. "Siounds perfect.'
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:23 pm

Claire nodded, "Now, have a seat." she gestured towards a chair, sitting down herself and drinking a red liquid from a wine glass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:03 pm

Shake did so.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:14 pm

Claire looked up, "Would you like something to drink?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:57 am

((I don't think any of that was directed at my character. Right?))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:11 pm

((No, you are with Jo. We need to come up with something for you to do... Want to skip ahead a bit to your/my character's lunch break?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:30 pm

((Sounds like a plan to me. Lol.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:14 pm

Shale grinned. "I'd love something."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:45 pm

Claire poured some more in another wine glass, handing it to him. "Here you are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:44 am

Bella wiped her brow. The kitchen was no so spotless it was sparkling. "I wonder what is in the place to cook..." She thought to herself. Looking through the fridge, she saw ham, potatoes, onions, garlic, peas, and pineapple. All fresh. "Ham dinner it is!" Bella exclaimed as she began preparing dinner. She hoped the others would enjoy her dinner.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:59 am

Jo came inside a little while later, taking her hat off and wiping her brow on the back of her arm. Her cheeks were red from the sun, and her blonde hair was made a bit darker from the moistness of her sweat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:42 pm

Bella looked over at Jo: "Hey there girlie, want some homemade icetea? Lemon..." She smiled and began to wash her hands of the onions and garlic.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:40 pm

Jo nodded, "Yes ma'am." she agreed heartily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:05 am

Bella went to the piture and began to poor the ice tea, while reaching for a slice of lemon. "Good. It is nice and cold too." She lightly squeezed the lemon, then placed the rest of it in her mouth. Bella handed the glass to Jo, smiling a lemony smile.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:16 pm

Jo chuckled, setting her hat next to her and taking the glass, "Thank ya kindly..." she smiled, drinking from the tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:24 pm

He drank from the glass in a very cowboy-like style.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:32 pm

Claire drank with a light chuckle, prim and proper as ever, "I trust it is to your liking?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:32 pm

Bellla looked at Jo, and smiled. "Is it good? I made it from scratch."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pit and the Pendulum
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: