Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Pit and the Pendulum I_vote_lcapThe Pit and the Pendulum I_voting_barThe Pit and the Pendulum I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Pit and the Pendulum I_vote_lcapThe Pit and the Pendulum I_voting_barThe Pit and the Pendulum I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Pit and the Pendulum

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Pit and the Pendulum Empty
PostSubject: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:46 pm

The Pit and the Pendulum Ghost_Town_by_YOSHIMETAL

The door to the west has opened.
Not all that venture to the other side are human...

Code:
[img][/img]
NAME
Class: (upper, middle, lower, ect.)
Biography:

Characters:

The Pit and the Pendulum Cowgirl_by_Lomelindi88
Joanna Lee
Race: Human
Class: Middle
Biography: Joanna was born on a small farm in Virginia and spent most of her childhood on the back of a horse. Her parents both died on the way over, leaving Joanna, or Jo to her friends, to take care of herself. She gets paid to break young foals or follow cattle for the most part, but occasionally will take a small job as a barmaid for a while.

The Pit and the Pendulum Vampire_by_feimo
Claire Rose
Race: Vampire
Class: Upper
Biography: Fiercely independent, Claire was quite upset when as a child, her parents enforced the rule that women could not inherit. She faked her own death, and employed a vampire she knew to help her. She fooled her father into thinking she was his son, dressing as a male, so that when he died, she was left with all of the families property. When her mother decided to start snooping, Claire had her vampire paramour kill her mother, and turn herself into a vampire so the two could be together forever. To avoid suspicion, the other vampire dressed as Claire's butler until he was killed by a small, but powerful sect of vampire hunters. Claire eliminated them out of rage, and moved into western America to run from her grief. She still dresses as a male to retain her power in society.

The Pit and the Pendulum Outlaw
NAME: Shale
Class: Outlaw
Biography: Shale was born in Colorado to a family not worth mentioning, in a town not worth mentioning. He was turned at nineteen, and has since enjoyed his immortality, with activities such as tomfoolery, bank hold-ups, train heists and the like. He spends his time thieving, bringing in bounties, and avoiding the law.

The Pit and the Pendulum Cowboy
NAME: James Ricketson
Biography: James is a simple farmhand working on Claire/Claude's farm for a living. There really isn't that much to say of his life.

The Pit and the Pendulum Cowboycopy
Jason Amaroq
Race: Human (currently at least)
Class: Bounty Hunter
Bio: He forgot how long he had been living a long time ago. He didn't keep track of birthdays. He just knew he had been doing odd jobs since he could walk, which eventually evolved into a career of hunting down people and livestock. He's earned a reputation as a quick shot and one hell of a rider.

The Pit and the Pendulum 321-1
Name: Isabella Turner
Class: Lower
Biography: Isabella Turner, or Bella as she likes to be called, was born in a small little town in the swamp lands of Georgia. She was taught at a very young age was a woman was good for, and she used that to get from one end of the country to the other. However, Bella knew that the way she was living wasn't how she wanted to live the rest of her life. She hoped that this new move was the change she needed.

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:15 pm

((Open))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:42 pm

Jo rode her brindled horse through town up to the large mansion-under-construction's gate. She looked at the note in her hand. The edges of the paper were gilded and the writing was so decorated she could scarcely read it. But nevertheless, she was running a bit short on cash and going hungry wasn't something she was too keen on. She knocked lightly on the iron bars, the sound of metal echoing through the grounds. She winced back, a bit taken aback by the sound. After a few seconds, a rough-looking man came over to the gate, looking Jo over, "Well, howdy there, missus. Can I help you?"
She snapped her fingers over her face to direct his attention a little further upward, "Yeah, I'm looking for Mr. Ross. About the flier in the inn?"
He looked up at her face, nodding, "Sure, kid. Come along." He waved his hand and the gates opened.
"Thanks." she smirked, trying her horse up and walking into the foyer, where Claire was looking up at the ceiling as a large, crystal chandelier was being hung.
She looked over as Jo entered, a lazy, tired sort of smugness on her face. "Why, hello there young miss. May I help you?" she said. Her hands were folded behind her back, and with her men's clothes, looked rather like a young man.
Jo nodded, looking around in bewilderment, "I saw your flier in the end. You're looking for a few extra hands."
Claire nodded, "Ah yes. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Claude Ross." She said, bowing from the waist enough to show respect, but not enough to give her the impression she thought too highly of her. "I'm looking for a few men to help with the construction of my mansion, and a few others to assist me on matters of... protection."
Jo tipped her head a bit, not sure how to react to the bow, "Uh... thanks, I suppose. I'm Joanna Lee, but friends call me Jo."
Claire/Claude nodded, "Ah... Well, then, miss Lee, might I inquire as to what sort of skills you have?"
"I ride horses pretty well. I'm a good shot, too." she said simply, not wanting to elaborate too much.
Claude nodded, wrinkling her nose a bit, smelling the cattle on her, "I can tell. Hm.. Well, I have a feeling about you, Miss Lee. Why don't you go around to the back? I've got a man there who you need to talk to. Tell him that I sent you, hmm?" she said simply, then looked back up at the chandelier.
Jo nodded, walking around back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:52 pm

The Pit and the Pendulum Outlaw
NAME: Shale
Class: Outlaw
Biography: Shale was born in Colorado to a family not worth mentioning, in a town not worth mentioning. He was turned at nineteen, and has since enjoyed his immortality, with activities such as tomfoolery, bank hold-ups, train heists and the like. He spends his time thieving, bringing in bounties, and avoiding the law.

The Pit and the Pendulum Cowboy
NAME: James Ricketson
Biography: James is a simple farmhand working on Claire/Claude's farm for a living. There really isn't that much to say of his life.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:54 pm

((Accepted. Though, your pic isn't working. Mind if he's the fellow out back?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:28 pm

((That's what I was planning.But could you please find an attractive cowboy pic to replace that with? I hate photobucket.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:19 pm

((Fixed it. Now post.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:40 pm

((Yes ma'am.))
James was in one of the stables, brushing down onee of the horses. He looked rather engrossed in his work, as if he spent a lot of time with the animals.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:57 pm

Jo looked around, not seeing him, "Hello?" she called.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:31 am

"In here." He called out.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:51 am

Jo looked around, following the voice. She found him, then looked around again shyly. "Mr. Ross sent me back here." she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:24 pm

"Oh, you're the new girl?" He asked, looking back.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:26 pm

"Yeah." she nodded, "I guess word travels fast..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:37 pm

"It's a small town." He said. "Anyway," He said, turning around. "did she give you a specific job, or is that what she wanted me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:43 am

((He. They think she's a he.))

"I think he wanted you to. He didn't tell me anything in particular."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:04 pm

((Sorry, my bad.))

James nodded a bit. "Aight. Well, what can you do?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:06 pm

"I can ride horses really well." she stated simply, "And I'm a pretty good shot. Wrestle good, too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:18 pm

"Can you throw a lasso?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:34 pm

She nodded, "I can."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:29 am

"Well, one of the steers got loose a day or so ago, if you could go get it, that would be a good start."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:57 pm

Jo nodded, "Anyone know which way he went?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:33 am

"Oh yeah, he isn't far. I just haven't gotten around to getting him yet. He's over yonder, past the hills." He said, pointing eastish.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:52 pm

Jo nodded, "I'll get him." she said simply, going out front to get her horse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:19 pm

James went back to work, waiting for her to return.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:15 pm

Not too much longer, Jo came back with the steer on a rope next to her horse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pit and the Pendulum   The Pit and the Pendulum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pit and the Pendulum
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: