Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Fallen Academy - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFallen Academy - Page 4 I_voting_barFallen Academy - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Fallen Academy - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFallen Academy - Page 4 I_voting_barFallen Academy - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Fallen Academy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Fallen Academy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:37 pm

Neo smiled and looked at Elektra. "Would you like to go with me?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:24 pm

Elektra nodded a yes, a light smile forming in the corner of her mouth to meet his.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:55 am

Jason hardly blinked and the quill burned to dust. "to think the only difference is lineage." he murmured sighing. he knew better than to let loose his full power here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:39 pm

Neo smiled at Elektra. "I'll pick you up?" He asked before tuning his head to Jason. "Lineage has very little to do with it, welp/whelp." He spat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:22 pm

Jason chuckled. "seems to me it has everything to do with it" he said. "it's the only reason people respect you at all. From what i've seen fallen are nothing but snobs. "and just a warning, I'm a mid-level by choice, not by strength" he said smirking. "i just don't like to hang around with *ssholes and b*tches who treat everyone else like sh*t. You act like you're so superior just because dear old daddy has a name for himself" he said mocking them quite openly. "i fail to find a single thing any of you fallen have ever done to deserve respect." he spat. "From you, the only impression I get is a moody little brat who thinks he can step on anyone who he doesn't like" Jason said, his anger starting to rise. As his anger rose, his aura started to free itself. the teacher was not adept enough at sensory to know it was much higher than anything save a fallen. "So if you want to look down on me, fine" he said, his aura dissipating as quickly as it had risen. "Just be warned, those you step on can usually fight back" He said sitting back in his seat and crossing his arms, pretty much giving the fallen the same snob treatment they gave the rest of the school just for the sake of mocking them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:44 pm

Neo rolled his eyes. "Hah. You talk as if you can do anything. But all you are is a low-born little prick that thinks that he can make a cliche 'Bad boy' reputation for himself my twitching a few shadows and making a few sparks. We're born high for a reason, jackass- we have power to back up our lineage. But what do you have? A little... what, pyrokinesis and illusion? Well, whatever you have, it's probably more pathetic than you yourself. No, you're not a lowey by choice, you're a lowey because you couldn't make it as a Fallen. We are beyond normal demons like you. You're nothing but cobblestones to us Fallen. And, really, I don't care if I step on something that wants to fight back- I can beat it, whatever it is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:54 pm

Jason chuckled. "okay i think it's time i prove there is more to me than you would like to hope" he said all at once he let loose his full aura, sending desks flying away from him. this was not the aura of a demon. this was the aura of a powerful fallen. "my shadows aren't mere illusions" he said as shaddows flew from objects around them and wrapped around neo. this was at full power, these shadows were real, and they were binding him in place. the "illusions" were real enough to kill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:58 pm

Neo's wings took omn a glossy, dusty covering which let him slide out of the shadow tendrils. "Heretic!" He shouted. "Heretic" was, of course, the term that Fallen would give to lower demons that thought they could usurp the Fallen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:01 pm

Jason smirked, his eyes turning fiery red. "seems i've gotten you frightened little fallen" he said as fire leaped from his palms. one of the tendrils whipped neo hard in the back sending him towards Jason, whom sent a fiery blast right at neo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:07 pm

"Frightemned my a** you little bastard!" He shouted, his wings folding up inmfront of him as armor-like plates formed in his feathers, blocking the fire before his wings spread and a bone-like shad stabbed Jason in the torso.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:11 pm

Jason chuckled. "i don't die that easily" he said as a shadowy tendril turned into a knife that inflicted the same injury on neo before slamming him into the wall. Jasn pulled the shard out without even flinching.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:15 pm

Elektra gave Jason a look that felt as though it could turn him to stone without so much as a thought, "Stop it. Even if you could beat one of the Fallen, even if, you'd soon have every single one of them after you in a heartbeat. And just me alone I doubt you could face. I could drain you're entire body of blood with naught more than a blink. And there are those stronger than I in this very room. So, demon, if you want to take the risk, I advise you better be d*mn sure you know what you are doing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:18 pm

Neo's chest grew a tight cover of chitin, blocking the blow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:22 pm

Jason chuckled. "that's just what irks me about you fallen. you all think you can beat anyone, and when someone stronger gets a bit of confidence, you kill him as a group before he overthrows you.' he said watching her. "your seat of power is rather precariously balanced." he remarked. "seeing as how you all find me a thread by myself" he said as the shadowy tendrils returned to their original locations. "the thing is, i'm not like you. I don't kill unless i have to" he said holding her gaze. "I was just tired of being looked down on, so I vented a bit." he said shrugging. one of the shadowy tendrils picked up neo and dusted him off. "sorry for roughing you up so much but quite frankly your people skillls need a lot of work" Jason said before the shadows pushed the seats back in line and he sat down in his chair as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:24 pm

No spat on the tendril and got up on his own. "Stronger? Are you serious? You hadn't even drawn blood! And you were the one that started it! Don't tell me I need people skills."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:29 pm

"You are out of line." Elektra growled a bit, glaring at Jason in a way that made her eyes seem to flicker like a flame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:30 pm

"actually you started it by making me mad" Jason said calmly. "and yes you do need people skills since your lack therof is what made me mad to beign with" he said. "as for the drawing blood, your back might tell you otherwise" he said. from the seperate beatings the tendrils had inflicted on ihs back there were three long lines of blood on neo's back. He looked at elektra. "sorry if I stepped over the line fallen like to draw between those and everyone considered 'below' them but quite frankly it was about time someone showed you that you're not as all powerful as you want to think" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:36 pm

"And yet I'm still stronger. And you were the one that came in here trying to show off your pathetic 'Powers', which not only made me pissed, but everyone else mad too. Stupid."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:38 pm

"you really think I care what you fallen think?" Jason asked. "if you had the tinyest amount of respect for those who don't have the same lineage you do i might not get so pissy at you. I try being nice and all, and as for the showing off part, it's mostly because this teacher fails me no matter what I do" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:41 pm

"Well that's your problem. Why drag all of us into it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:43 pm

Jason raised a finger. "Okay i'll say that part was my bad, i meant for the shadows to only cover the teacher but i didn't realize it covered the whole class" he explained. "i'll take blame for that part."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:45 pm

"Good. Now just shut up and sit down so we can get on with our day." He said, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:47 pm

"again, need to work on your people skills" Jason said shaking his head. "if you try please once and awhile and lose the attitude I might comply" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:49 pm

"Why don't you just butt out of things that are above you." He retorted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:52 pm

"well seeing as i'm three inches taller than you technically you aren't above me" Jason said smirking in a non-mean kind of way. "just trying to fix your people skills" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Academy   Fallen Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen Academy
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next