Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:10 pm

Jason was one of the last off the plane. he looked at the coats being handed out an shrugged, just pulling on his almost-shreds sweater. his hands had finally healed up for the most part, but they were still sensitive. He didn't think he needed any jacket. Even if he did he could never afford one, and he didn't like taking something for nothing, especiallly from someone he hardly knew anything about. He had given bella back her game the second she had woken up and started to leave the plane. He was just keeping his eye on her now. The promise he had made before burning bright in his mind, more so now than ever.
Back to top Go down
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:22 pm

((What do you mean by race?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.c0llarful.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:18 pm

((Supernatural race, i.e. werewolf, vampire, ghost, fallen angel, demon, etc..))
Back to top Go down
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:21 pm

((ah, my bad. Vampire))
Back to top Go down
http://www.c0llarful.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:15 pm

((Kk. Sorry to burst your bubble if you were planning this, but no Twi-vamps.

1) I have a storyline in mind for these, starting here and progressing into a whole series of RPs. So, don't give away too much info about your character here. You will have plenty of time to keep going with the bio.

2) I'd like for everyone's character to at least have known Bella for a little while previous to her death. You also should have history with other characters. If you can't come up with anything, let me know and I'll help you out.

3) Please post your bio before jumping in, I need to incorporate your character into the story line.

4) Please have a picture. And don't just say "Avi Pic". I want you to put a picture as in like with the IMG thingies.

5) Also, I'd like for everyone to stay the races that they are. As in, Bella II is a human and shall stay human unless I say otherwise.

6) No weird races. I.E. If you want to be a were-wolf, then you are the run-of-the-mill were-wolf. Nothing extra. And the traditional ones, too! No off-breed vampires like the ones in Twilight. I'm wanting like Hollywood Vampire vampires.

7) Don't screw with me here. I have a plan and I don't want it messed with. You can ad-lib as you want, but don't make anything up about anyone else's character without that person's permission.

I'd apriciate it if no one else was human. Pwease?

9) OK, no one knew about Bella's death when we start, mmk?
))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:40 pm

"Yes it is...but it won't last for long now." Kyira replied as she took the coat under her arm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:03 pm

Zane nodded, "Not at all."
Bella yawned, tripping over her own foot a bit on the way out, but Zane caught her and helped her back up, "Watch your step, Bells."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:09 pm

Jason smiled watched bella. "in't you get enough sleep?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:11 pm

Bella shook her head, "Nope."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:12 pm

Kyira pulled Bella's iPod out of her pocket and dangled it from her fingertips.
"Maybe the loud music was part of the no sleep problem eh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:17 pm

"well they said something about a carriage ride, maybe you coul sleep on that." he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:22 pm

Bella shook her head, "I can't sleep without the music."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:41 pm

"Yes, well, the cold should help you sleep anyway. We're taking a carrige to Meresti, then we're walking." Adrian said as he lead them to the carrige place. He and the carrige driver spoke in a different language, and Adrian got the carrige and the two horses that came with it for a pretty cheap price. "It holds seven inside. Max. So two of you will have to ride topside with me. Nathan, no. I'm not going to deal with you while I drive... er, direct."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:56 pm

Jason stretched a bit. "if necessary i'll sit outside. I can take the cold" he said, though all he had was a sweater.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:58 pm

"Hence why I didn't get you a jacket. You're a demon, you're good with heat. Zane can wrap his wigns around himself, and Nathan can make a fur coat... sort of." He said. "But, anyway, it's not going to be too cold yet anyway."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:05 pm

Zane nodded, "So, Jason and Adrian are outside, Bella, Nathan, Riot, Kalvin, Kyira, and myself are all inside. Gotcha."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:13 pm

((I screwed my math up xD But I did that from memory. And I think I counted Emo's character.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:14 pm

((Oh well. It's all good.))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:34 pm

((...Math...bad...shut up....I have Geometry first block tomorrow. v.v))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:36 pm

((Ouch... I have no school until... the 17th, I think.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:39 pm

((13th here. So, who's gonna post?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:44 pm

((Dunno. Either of you can feel free to offer a character to keep Adrian company... then un-jacketed Jason can stay in the warmth....))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:46 pm

Bella looked around, "I'll stay up front with Adrian. I've got a jacket, so it should be fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:51 pm

Adrian shrugged a bit. "Well, either way, we need to get going. It'll still take about a day of riding to get to Meresti."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:52 pm

Bella nodded, and the group boarded the carriage, Bella sitting up front with Adrian while everyone else was inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect   Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Diary Ch 3: This Time Imperfect
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next