Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBrave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 I_voting_barBrave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBrave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 I_voting_barBrave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Brave New World: Part 1

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:48 pm

Adrian laughed a little bit and hugged Dianne. "You don't have to if you don't want to, but if you did do it, it would be appreciated."

Akahando soon returned with the tribal shaman, a man covered with various paintings/tattoo's on his body, along with quite a few different animal pelts and feathers sewn together. "That is impressive." The chief said to Adrastea before turning to the shaman.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:53 pm

Dianne smiled, "I'll be right back." she grinned mischievously, blowing the light out. the door opened, then closed for a few moments, then the door opened again and a young giggling woman followed Dianne in the house.

Adrastea explained everything she knew of the vampires to the Shaman, then waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:57 pm

Adrian smirked a little and stayed still in the bed, waiting for Dianne to bring the woman over.

The shaman nodded. "This topic is... very disturbing.... I will have to discuss this with the Elder Spirits."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:02 pm

Adrastea nodded.

Dianne brought her over, setting her next to Adrian, whispering, "Your turn."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:05 pm

Adrian smirked and held the woman that Dianne had brought. "Suprise, suprise." He whispered to her before biting the woman's neck and begining to feed.

Akahando nodded and motioned for Adrastea to follow him as he left. The shamen and chief would need to speak.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:08 pm

Adrastea nodded and fallowed him out.

Dianne smirked and backed up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:13 pm

Akahando turned back to Adrastea. "Would you like to stay in the village for the night?" He asked her.

Adrain, after partially draining the woman, propped himself up with his arms above her as she writhed from the feeling from the bite. "Should we let her go now, or should I just drain her?" He asked, looking over at Dianne.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:15 pm

"Let her go. She won't remember in the morning anyways."

Adrastea nodded, "That would be nice, yes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:18 pm

Adrian nodded. "Well, we'll need to keep her here until everyone is asleep." He said, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Was she lesbo or bi?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:20 pm

"Drunk." she laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:27 pm

Adrian laughed. "So that's what that taste was...."

Akahando nodded and lead her to another hut/wigwam thing. "You can stay at my home." He offered.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:20 pm

"Thank you." Adrastea said genuinely, "Your hospitality means much to me."

Dianne smiled, "If given more time, I can find one not intoxicated."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:04 pm

Adrian shrugged a little. "Well, I didn't get to drain her, so I am still a little thirsty, but you don't have to. And once the sun sets, I'm sure I could sneak into someone's home."

Akahando nodded. "Don't worry about it, welcome to my home."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:17 pm

Adrastea walked inside with him, sighing happily. It had been quite a long time since she had slept indoors.

Dianne grinned, "Alright. If you insist."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:28 pm

Adrian smiled. "What am I insisting to?"

Akahando smiled and nodded. "Its humble, but it houses me well."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:37 pm

Adrastea smiled, "It's been so long since I've had anywhere at all to sleep... It matters not to me."

Dianne shrugged, "Hm... I forgot..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:39 pm

He laughed a bit. "Then, if you like, you may use my bed." He offered.

Adrian laughed. "Well, if your attention span is that short, you must have something else on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:43 pm

Dianne laughed, "You know me well enough to know my mind is always in one place."

Adrastea smiled, "I could never take what is yours. I'm just glad to not have to worry about anything attacking me in my sleep."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:50 pm

Adrian laughed a bit. "Still? I mean, after all we had just done?"

Akahando shrugged. "You can if you'd like, I wouldn't mind. And we have a pretty well protected village, so you will be fine."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:52 pm

Dianne shrugged, "You know me, always in the gutter. And you know that blood always turns me on."

Adrastea looked over at him, "Are you sure it's OK?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:03 am

Adrian chuckled a bit. "I noticed that whe you turned me."

Akahando nodded. "I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:09 am

Adrastea smiled, "Thank you. You've been too kind."

Dianne smiled, "Well, you know..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:11 am

Akahando smiled. "Don't worry about it."

Adrian smirked. "It was very ecstatic, but very, very creepy since I was still human for... most of it."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:13 am

Dianne laughed, "You had fun, though. Creepy or otherwise."

Adrastea nodded, "I owe you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:17 am

Adrian laughed. "I did indeed. It's only rape if the victim is unwilling, as they say." He said, joking slightly.

Akahando shook his head. "No, no, it's just hospitality."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brave New World: Part 1
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next