Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Blood of the Innocent: Part One I_vote_lcapBlood of the Innocent: Part One I_voting_barBlood of the Innocent: Part One I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Blood of the Innocent: Part One I_vote_lcapBlood of the Innocent: Part One I_voting_barBlood of the Innocent: Part One I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Blood of the Innocent: Part One

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Blood of the Innocent: Part One Empty
PostSubject: Blood of the Innocent: Part One   Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:17 pm

Blood of the Innocent: Part One Blood_on_Cloak_by_mohzart

"Pretty faces, pretty hip.
Bodies hang to drain and drip.
So submit and lets pretend,
You're not a hollow charlatan.
Velcro whores they fill the streets,
Infecting everyone they meet.
The hourglass is karma's curse.
Each grain of sand is a universe."
"Leper Friend"-Dog Fashion Disco

This is your standard, Anne Rice-style vampires that can't go out in the sun, sleep in coffins, ect. The date is December 27th, 1935 and they are in London, England.

Code:
Image:
Name:
Age/DOB:
AWTV: (Age When Turned Vampire)
Distinguishing Characteristics: (Personality)
Biography:

Characters:

Blood of the Innocent: Part One 7edece4d274637d3d52a06949416dc6e
Dianne Ward
Age/DOB: 835 , December 18th, 1100
AWTV: 20
Distinguishing Characteristics: Outspoken, seductive, narcissist, playful, fiery temper, loyal to those close, sarcastic sense of humor, sharp wit
Biography: Dianne was turned by a vampire who had fallen madly in love with her after she had slept with him. Bored after the first time as usual, Dianne quickly dismissed him, but afterword found that her interest in human partners waned significantly, and she took a preference to vampire lovers, though she almost, if never, satisfied easily.

Blood of the Innocent: Part One 0ec108137bc10317f088de3120f5d96e
Isabella "Bella" or "Bells" Marie Strauss
Age/DOB: 27, October 28th, 1908
AWTV: 16
Distinguishing Characteristics: Innocent, loving, naive, gullible, trusting, passive, submissive, anxious about confrontation, inferiority complex, low self-esteem
Biography: Born Isabella Marie Strauss, she was renamed Belle De Lune after Dianne turned her into a vampire to save her life. Bella has dutifully clung to Dianne's side since her transformation, and rarely speaks up about anything, though she has a kind, compassionate heart.

Blood of the Innocent: Part One Anime-Vampire
Jason Amaroq
Age/Dob: 253 July 4th 1756
AWTV: 19
Distinguishing Characteristics: Loyal, a fighter, occasionally short fused, flirt at times, sharp tongue when required
Bio: Jason was turned right as the American Revolution started by a friend after he was shot almost fatally. Jason and that friend stayed close until a slayer killed the friend. those slayers didn't live very much longer, Jason made sure of that...

Blood of the Innocent: Part One Guy-1
Name: Adrian F. Tepes
Age/DoB: Old. Born in the early 1500's
AWTV: 21
Distinguishing Characteristics: Sarcastic, caustic, Anarchistic, iconoclastic, semi-nihilistic, eager to please his sire
Bio:
Adrian Farenheits Tepes is a name not known by many. Unless you're a Walachian history major... and then there are still very few confirmed details. There are really only two true proven ones... his father was Vlad Tepes, and his Walachian reign was short lived after his father's death. The rest is all myth and mystery. Some say he died shortly after his father, others say he never died at all. Some say he drank nothing other than wine, others say it was blood. Some say he had many pet bats, others say he was the bats. Some say he's long gone and forgotten, others say he walks among us today....

Blood of the Innocent: Part One Gunter-christ

Name: Kenneth Sliver
Age/DOB: April 2, 1792
AWTV: 25
Distinguishing Characteristics: Very nice, compassionate, and defends his friends to the end. He wears a long cloak and has long, flowing silver hair with black eyes, a stern face, somewhat muscular.
Biography: Nicest guy you can find probably. He can hold a grudge whenever someone hurts his friends. He prefers not to fight, but will if he has too. He is a military man. He was human for twenty-five before being sired by his best friend during a war. He feasts upon humans blood, but only criminals, not innocents.

Blood of the Innocent: Part One Vampire_by_Lumpling
Adare Cross
Age/DOB: ??
AWTV: 18
Distinguishing Characteristics: Old-fashioned, nonchalant, extremely civilized, a bit snooty
Biography: Adare is one of those vampires that grew so old that she doesn't remember how old she even is. Since there were no calendars for commoners when she was born, she doesn't even know her own birthday. She was entombed with her human master and was supposed to guard his body until it turned to dust. The Vampire Elders have closed off any information about her until they have uncovered the tomb. She was the first person to ever get turned into a vampire and has several abilities that any vampire would kill for knowledge of.

Blood of the Innocent: Part One Vampire
Dominic LeChance
Age/DOB: Old, DoB 300 B.C.
Distinguishing Characteristics: Nihilistic, narcissistic, uncaring, does nearly anything to finish a job, stuck up, upper-class, refined, indulgent when the opportunity arises, work-a-holic, secretive
Biography: Dominic was born as a priest to some forgotten civilization of early man, and holds on to his royal status to the grave. He is high up on the Elder Council, only below three others, and only one of which is even known to vampires out of the circle. He doesn't care much for others unless they have some use to him or his superiors, and truly couldn't care less about the mortal world, vampires below him, or any collateral damage he could cause. Somewhat of an acquaintance of Adrian's.

Blood of the Innocent: Part One 1606427fb202596f61f3310329ff3e5d
Leah
Age/DOB: 1009, born December 20th
AWTV: 23
Distinguishing Characteristics: blunt, straightforward, seductive, mysterious
Biography: She goes by no other name than Leah and has been walking street corners for years. She is also a highly skilled assassin, not to mention spy, though her ways are a little to... odd for some.

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:57 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent: Part One   Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:55 pm

Blood of the Innocent: Part One Guys2170udcopy
Jason Amaroq
Age/Dob: 253 July 4th 1756
Distinguishing Characteristics: Loyal, a fighter, occasionaly short fuzed, flirt at times, sharp tongue when required
Bio: Jason was turned right as the American Revolution started by a friend after he was shot almost fataly. Jason and that friend stayed close until a slayer killed the friend. those slayers didn't live very much longer, jason made sure of that...
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent: Part One   Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:05 pm

((Accepted.))

Dianne rose elegantly, climbing out of the coach and handing the driver a handful of coins, kissing his cheek lightly, and walking away before he could realize what happened. "Bella, dear, try to keep up."
Bella looked up from the small kitten she was petting and ran up to Dianne, "Sorry, Dianne." She apologized quickly. She looked up at the sky, the full, round moon gazing down on them pleasantly. A light smile creeped over her lips. The moon had become her sun lately, especially since Dianne had named her after it. She couldn't help but be drawn to it now. It's alluring beauty was like a drug to her.
"Bella!" Dianne called again, "Come along before I leave you behind!"
"Coming, Dianne!" she called back, and tried to remind herself to keep her gaze focused on where she was walking and nothing more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent: Part One   Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:09 pm

jason was just randomly walking through the area. He yawned. not much to do, just like every other night. He missed the days he would be asleep at this time. he missed the warmth of the sun
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent: Part One   Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:18 pm

Bella's eyes drifted up tot he sky again, causing her to bump right into Jason. "Sorry, sir!" she apologized quickly, then ran back over to Dianne.
"Watch where you are going!" Dianne scolded, "Ever since we left New York, your little brain hasn't been able to rest, has it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent: Part One   Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:20 pm

Jason chuckled. "don't be too hard on her, no harm done. i was spacing out so it was probably my fault anyway" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent: Part One   Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:23 pm

Dianne smiled, "Thank you, sir. I just need to keep a better eye on my younger sister, is all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent: Part One   Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:25 pm

"ah don't call me sir, makes me feel old." he said laughing. "my name is Jason Amaroq. who might you two be?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent: Part One   Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:30 pm

Dianne put her hand on Bella's head, "This is Belle, and I'm Dianne Ward."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent: Part One   Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:37 pm

"a pleasure to meet you both. are you two new around here?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent: Part One   Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:40 pm

"I'm from here, but I just brought Belle back from New York. She hasn't been to London since she was seven years old." Dianne laughed, Bella attempting a smile, "I'm sorry to rush off, but I'm supposed to be meeting a friend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent: Part One   Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:42 pm

"might want to be careful. here in london, there definately are things that go bump in the night, but i think you two might be more concerned with the recent addition of the things that.... bump back" he said sniffing the air. he knew full well they were both like him. he was downwind after all.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent: Part One   Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:46 pm

Dianne smiled, "Thank you, Mr. Amaroq. We'll remember that." She pulled Bella along after her, "Come on, we have to find Adrian."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent: Part One   Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:48 pm

Jason watched them go. "won't be long till the slayers are after those two. i'm surprized i've been left alone as long as i have" he remarked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent: Part One   Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:17 am

Dianne led Bella to a large hotel, where she walked over to a sleeping clerk and rang the bell right in his ear, "I'm here for Adrian Tepes. What room is he in?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent: Part One   Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:57 am

The clerk must have jumped ten feet in the air when Dianne woke him. "Oh... uh... thirteenth room on floor six." The clerk said, almost going back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent: Part One   Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:07 am

Dianne smiled, then walked up the stairs and to the door to Adrian's room. She knocked once, knowing that it would be enough for him to realize someone was at the door. And besides, he was expecting her and Bella, so he wouldn't be too surprised that they came.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent: Part One   Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:24 pm

Adrian opened the door as far as the chain lock thing would let him and looked outside. "Oh, it's you two." Adrian said, closing the door to unlock it then opening it again. "Come in."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent: Part One   Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:26 pm

Dianne smiled and walked in, Bella close behind her, "Adrian, old friend," Dianne grinned, giving Adrian a hug, followed by a kiss on the cheek, "It's been too long."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent: Part One   Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:32 pm

Adrian closed the door behind them and hugged Dianne back. "Yes, it has." He said with a smirk. He looked over to Bella and ruffled her hair. "'Ey, Shrimp." He said playfully.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent: Part One   Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:40 pm

Bella smiled brightly, "Hey, Adrian!" she hugged him as well, as a child might hug a favorite relative.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent: Part One   Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:49 pm

Adrian used his free arm to hug Bella back. "Have a good trip over? Nothing bad happen?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent: Part One   Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:51 pm

"No, everything went smoothly." Dianne assured him, "And might I ask what this is that I've been hearing lately about the Order calling a meeting?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent: Part One   Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:53 pm

((Is the Order a good order or a bad order?))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent: Part One   Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:57 pm

((They aren't really on either side. Like, I was thinking Vampire ruling body-type thing.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the Innocent: Part One   Blood of the Innocent: Part One Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood of the Innocent: Part One
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next