Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBrave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 I_voting_barBrave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBrave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 I_voting_barBrave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Brave New World: Part 1

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:31 pm

Dianne smiled, "Indeed." She looked out the window, "The sun is almost down, too. How fortunate."

Adrastea nodded, "Trust me. It's a good thing that we are with what I've seen."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:03 pm

Adrian nodded. "Yeah. I've been staying awake, just in case any others came across."

Akahando nodded a little bit. "What have you seen?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:50 pm

Adrastea looked over at the village, "I've seen white men that are different from all the others. They are paler than the rest, never let the sunlight touch their skin, and drain anyone they can get their hands on of blood and they never die."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:14 pm

Akahando nodded. "I saw one with skin like snow, and hair like fire...."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:24 pm

"She's one of them." Adrastea nodded, "I saw her feeding when she landed."

Dianne nodded, "And has anyone else showed?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:09 am

Adrian shook his head. "You and I are the first to this colony, I think."

Akahando nodded. "Ah... that is... I shall inform my chief."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:06 am

Dianne smiled, "This pleases me. I believe a bit of fun is in order."

Adrastea nodded in appreciation, "Thank you. Knowledge is the best weapon against these creatures."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:40 pm

Adrian smiled and nodded. "And by fun, do you mean what I think you mean?" He asked.

Akahando nodded a little. "Then we shall use it. But now, I need to report back to my tribe."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:08 am

Adrastea nodded, "May I follow you?"

Dianne grinned mischievously, "Yes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:29 pm

Adrian smirked a little. "All right, but we have to do it on the ground. Trust me, it's much more comfortable than the 'bed.' And the tables are really tedious to make, so we can't afford to break that.

Akahando nodded. "Of course." He said, standing up and bounding off through the forest.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:19 pm

Adrastea followed behind him effortlessly, and wasn't winded at all from such a fast run.

Dianne grinned, "I'm versatile. I can work with what we've got."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:32 pm

They, after a few moments of running, arrived at a log-walled village with a stream running through the wall.

Adrian smirked. "Great. It's been so long... let's see what you've got."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:50 am

Adrastea stood next to Akahando, but still slightly behind him.

Dianne grinned, "Everything." *black screen*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:25 am

Akahando walked through the gates, motioning for Adrastea to follow.

Adrian sat up with a smirk. "Heh... wow... I forgot how much I've missed."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:08 am

"It happens to the best of us." Dianne shrugged.

Adrastea followed him in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:22 am

Adrian smiled. "Sun's almost set...."

Akahando lead Adrastea to a large teepee/wigwam thing in the center of the village. Many people stared as Addy passed because of her abnormsl appearence.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:09 pm

Adrastea was used to the staring. Very much, so, actually, since her appearance hadn't changed since she was 65. Even still she followed Akahando to the entrance and waited for permission to enter, as it had been a custom in her village.

Dianne grinned, "Are you thirsty? I drank when I landed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:18 pm

((She doesn't look 65 in the pic.))
Akahando bowed on one knee infront of the hut, and after a moment the entrance was opened by old hands. Akahando ushured(I know I spelled that wrong) Adrastea inside, where a very old-looking chief sat atop a throne-ish chair. He had his face painted as if it were a skul. "Great Chief Yakekan." Akahando said. The chief looked to Adrastea.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:58 pm

((That's when her hair turned white.))

Adrastea stood, nodding a bow to the chief, "I am Adrastea of the Arcane tribe." This would sound very odd to the elders, since the Arcane tribe was destroyed over seventy years ago.

((What about Adrian?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:05 pm

((Ah. And, whoops, I'll add that.))
Adrian smiled a bit. "I haven' fed in a week. Most of them have kept an eye on me, so I'm walking on thin ice."

The chief nodded. "I thought they had died out. It seems I was wrong."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:18 pm

"I could bring you someone." Dianne grinned, "After all, they think I'm a prostitute anyways."

Adrastea nodded, "The newcomers wiped out all of my village except for me. I'm the only one left."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:23 pm

Adrian laughed a little bit. "Aww, but that would be such a let down to them. And you know I don't like to feed on other men."

The chief nodded. "I am sorry to hear that. I have heard that your tribe had great warriors. But, back on the topic, what have you gathered from the white men?" Akahando pointed to Adrastea for her to speak.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:27 pm

"We can make them believe I'm bisexual." Diane shrugged.

Adrastea spoke again, "There are a special few among the white men; they turn into bats and smoke and wolves, luring others out of their homes at night and drinking all of their blood. They call themselves 'vampires'."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:32 pm

Adrian blinked a little. "I didn't think you'd take a hit on your reputation... the only time you were with another girl like that was when you I and Erika... well, you remember."

The chief nodded, though obviously uneasy. "We must speak to the Shaman about this... Akahando." Akahando nodded and left to get the shaman.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:46 pm

Dianne shrugged, "You've always been my soft spot, Adrian. If you need it, I'll help you get it."

"I've watched them closely over the past few years. I've seen what they and the other white men can do. I entered my 127th year this past month. I've seen much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brave New World: Part 1
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next