Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Disturbed - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Disturbed - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Disturbed - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Disturbed - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Disturbed - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Disturbed - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Disturbed

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The Disturbed - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:00 pm

"well you had a better life than I did" he said looking at blair. "i was a vagabond off sorts" he admitted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:46 pm

"Oh, that really sucks." Isaac said, adressing them both at once.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:00 am

"It does." Blair said simply, "But it's how things are and I can't change the past."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:37 pm

jason nodded. "all too true" he said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:17 pm

"Well," Blair sighed, "I'm guessing tomorrow is going to be a big day, so you two get some shut-eye."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:00 pm

"Define 'Big day.'" Ryan said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:57 pm

"My sources warned me about a dragon." Blair said simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:13 pm

Isaac groaned a little bit then layed back on the ground, since they weren't given beds. "Night." He said simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:14 pm

Jason laughed. "well at least i get to live a childhood dream before i get scorched" he said with dry humor.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:19 pm

Blair nodded, not really in the mood for jokes, "Sleep well." she said simply, and laid down in her cell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:16 pm

Jason sighed and lay back against the wall to his cell. He didn't want to die yet.. but it seemed he had no choice.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:30 pm

When they all woke, all of the prisoners were in the Ring, their hands chained to the wall above their heads and their feet not touching the ground. Blair cursed under her breath. She didn't have any of her weaponry on her. It was all on a rack on the other side of the ring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:32 pm

Isaac nudged Blair from where he was beside her. "What's happening...?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:32 pm

"well.... i do't like where this is going" he muttered looking over at blair.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:35 pm

"Remember what I was telling you guys about last night?" she said, "With the dragon?" she exhaled, "I think this is it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:36 pm

"Ah... sh*t." He said simply.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:06 pm

"Couldn't have said it better myself..." she said simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:08 pm

"do you think we'll be set free first or just get cooked where we are?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:10 pm

"Are you kidding?" Blair said with a mock laugh, "Getting out of the handcuffs is half the fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:16 pm

"well let's see if i can hoodini my way out of this." He said. he got his necklace in his teeth and lifted himself up. the necklace was just the right size to get in the lock, or at least the tip was. he started trying to pick the lock with the necklace.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:23 pm

The gates opened with a loud creak, and Blair cursed, "Oh sh*t..." she sighed, then started trying to squeeze her hands out, since she had small hands anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:27 pm

Jason got his hand free and the force of him falling pulled the other free. he looked up at her. "you alright up there?" he asked before making a break for the weapons area. unarmed they were as good as fried.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:28 pm

"Uh... nope. I'm kinda stuck here. Give me a sec, though." Blair responded.
The dragon came out of the gate, roaring and breathing fire around the sides of the ring, catching a few prisoners on fire, screams in the air as they slowly burned to death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:32 pm

Isaac swung up and down, trying to get above the bar that teathered him to the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:34 pm

Jason swore loudly. he managed to get to the weapons. he grabbed blair'sweapon, his sword, the stun baton Isaac used. and a couple sturdy spears before making a run for the prisoners, hoping the dragon wouldn't see him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Disturbed
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: