Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Disturbed Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Disturbed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Disturbed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Disturbed Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Disturbed Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Disturbed Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Disturbed Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Disturbed Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Disturbed Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Disturbed I_vote_lcapThe Disturbed I_voting_barThe Disturbed I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Disturbed

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Disturbed Empty
PostSubject: The Disturbed   The Disturbed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:06 pm

The Disturbed Eye_by_Kas_91

"No more gas, in the red, can't even get it started
Nothing heard, nothing said, can't even speak about it
On my life, on my head, don't wanna think about it
Feels like I'm going insane, yeah.

It's a thief in the night to come and grab you
It can creep up inside you and consume you
A disease of the mind, it can control you
It's too close for comfort

Put on your pretty lies, you're in the city of wonder
Ain't gon' play nice, watch out you might just go under
Better think twice, your train of thought will be altered
So if you must falter be wise

Your mind?s in Disturbia, it's like the darkness is light
Disturbia, am I scaring you tonight?
Disturbia, ain't used to what you like
Disturbia, Disturbia

Faded pictures on the wall, it's like they talking to me
Disconnecting on calls, the phone don?t even ring
I gotta get out or figure this sh** out
It's too close for comfort, oh."
-Disturbia, by Rhianna

What is this new Hell?
A place where all your worst nightmares crawl together and melt with each other, a place that makes the darkness seem bright, a place where your mind is your own enemy and the queen of the darkness sits in her throne and hand-picks tortures for each person in their cells.
This place is of pleasure, temptation, madness, and death.
Passion, pain, suffering, and loyalty.
You'll have to band together if you want to get out of this one.

Characters:

The Disturbed Blood_Queen_by_Helleana
Lilith, The Blood Queen
Lilith was named as the queen of this strange underworld upon it's creation. She is the worst kind of madman: the kind that can actually do what it says it's going to.

The Disturbed Trapped_by_lessthanhumanz
Blair Sawyer
Blair had been trapped in a section of the underworld referred to as the Cages for five years until she was recently moved to the Ring sector. The Cages were where you would have food and water just inches out of reach while you were trapped in a cage. The Ring is a fighting arena where the prisoners are forced to fight with each other until one of the two is dead or unconscious. The looser is always killed. If they are killed in the fight, though, it's more merciful than if Lilith had killed them.

The Disturbed Can_you_prove_it__officer__by_Darqx
Isaac Moore
Isaac had been stuck in this hellish abyss for quite a while, and has earned his fair share of scars and beating for his disrespect. He isn't exactly a cooperative prisoner to say the least. Isaac is rude and sarcastic to the other prisoners, the prison guards, and even Lilith herself. He's either masochistic, reckless, or just plain stupid.

Jason Amaroq
Jason is relatively new to this place. Actually, he's been here long enough to know how it works, but so far he's been under lilith's radar for the most part. he's long since given up on trying to get the food and drink outside of his cage.
The Disturbed Default
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:25 pm

((That's me, silly.))
Back to top Go down

The Disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:35 pm

((I can't find a good pic :/))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:51 pm

Deviantart.com
Back to top Go down

The Disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:05 pm

The Disturbed Can_you_prove_it__officer__by_Darqx
Isaac Moore
Isaac had been stuck in this hellish abyss for quite a while, and has earned his fair share of scars and beating for his disrespect. He isn't exactly a cooperative prisoner to say the least. Isaac is rude and sarcastic to the other prisoners, the prison guards, and even Lilith herself. He's either masochistic, reckless, or just plain stupid.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:48 pm

((you can go ahead and edit yourself in, brb.))
Back to top Go down

The Disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:52 pm

((I did. Want me to start. I, uh, plagerizafied something off of Devientart =D ))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:21 pm

((Haha. Go for it.))
Back to top Go down

The Disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:26 pm

((Kay. It's not like huge or anything, I thought it would be good to open my character off.))

Isaac paced his cell impatiently. He hated being trapped in his cage, like a trained bear in a zoo. He was restless; he was irritated. He walked the length of the cell, kicked the wall, walked back, shook the bars, and repeated this routine for nearly an hour.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:41 pm

One of the guards came by, opened the cell and grabbed a hold of Isaac roughly, dragging him down the hall. There was a dirty arena at the end, with no lighting other than candles around the ring. Blair was already inside the ring, on Isaac's side, rotating a sword next to her, as if practicing. The guard chained Blair to Isaac, then left, closing them off in the ring.
"Let me tell you how this works." She whispered, "It's you and me versus a lion. Odds are with the lion. We loose, we both die. Either by the lion or by Lilith. So, it's fight and live another day, fight and die, or just give up and die brutally. You have a preference?"
Back to top Go down

The Disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:49 pm

When the guard grabbed Isaac, he kicked and squired to no avail. When he was taken to the Ring and was chained, he spat on the guard as he left. Though, when Blair started speaking, Isaac turned to her. "I take it you've done this before? But, uh... what would you suggest? And they're not going to keep us chained like this are they? This is only, like... one foot of chain."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:53 pm

"They keep us chained, yes." Blair explained, "And yes. I do this a lot. Just be glad they are keeping us chained. If they didn't that means I would have to kill you when we were done. And honestly? I recommend the first option."
Back to top Go down

The Disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:59 pm

"No offense princess, but I don't think that you could kill me. And that sucks... I like cats." Isaac mused, looking around for a weapon that he could use.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:49 pm

Blair smirked lightly and handed him a baton of some kind, "Only hit the lion with the end of that. It'll knock him out, but if it hits you or me, it'll kill us. Too much electricity."
Back to top Go down

The Disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:28 pm

"Heh, thanks for the warning." Isaac said, looking at the baton-like stun gun thing. "Oh, I'm Isaac, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:05 pm

"Blair." she responded quickly, "Here's to hoping we'll live to see each other again." she nodded toward the other end of the ring, where they were letting the lion out. It roared loudly, clearly very angry and very hungry. Blair looked around, "Climb on my back. I'll try to get you close enough to stun it."
Back to top Go down

The Disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:07 pm

Isaac just kind of stared at Blair for a moment. "Um... what? Wouldn't it just be easier for you to cl-" Isaac began to say, but was cut off as the lion charged over and swatted its paw onto the chain that held them together, yanking them both to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:10 pm

"Get him!" Blair shouted quickly, trying to keep the thing distracted to give Isaac a chance.
Back to top Go down

The Disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:14 pm

Isaac reached for the baton which had fallen out of his hands, and once he had it, he shoved one of the ends into the lions mouth.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:21 pm

The lion seemed to spasm, then it's eyes rolled back in it's head and it fell to the ground. Blair stood up, then stabbed it through the chest.
Back to top Go down

The Disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:25 pm

"Well that last part was unnecessary...." Isaac mused. "But the gladiaror chick thing's kinda sexy."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:28 pm

"Glad you enjoyed it." She said with a touch of sarcasm.
Back to top Go down

The Disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:32 pm

He shrugged a little bit. "Yeah, as long as I'm not next." He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:33 pm

"You won't be as long as Lilith doesn't pit me against you." Blair assured him.
Back to top Go down

The Disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:37 pm

Isaac shrugged. "She's freaky. I think she likes me, or likes to see me get hurt, or something. Look at this." He said, pulling the back of his shirt up where, what looked to be drawn with a razor, "LILITH" was semi-scarred into his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Disturbed
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: