Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Disturbed - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Disturbed - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Disturbed - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Disturbed - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Disturbed - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Disturbed - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Disturbed

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Disturbed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:40 pm

"She usually does that to the cute ones." She said offhandedly.
Lilith looked down at the ring with a pleased smile, "Take the boy back to his cell. I'd like to try the girl on a few more obstacles."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:44 pm

"Um... thanks, I think." Isaac said as a guard came into the ring and unshackled him before he began to drag him back to his cell. "Uh, see you around, I guess." He said, tossing her the baton.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:47 pm

Jason Amaroq
Jason is relatively new to this place. Actually, he's been here long enough to know how it works, but so far he's been under lilith's radar for the most part. he's long since given up on trying to get the food and drink outside of his cage.
The Disturbed - Page 2 Default
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:48 pm

((Accepted. Kaido, do you mind editing him into the main post for me?))
Blair nodded as the door closed behind Isaac and the guards locked him back in his cell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:53 pm

Jason sighed as he watched the food outside the door. it was specifically placed so that it would always remain just out of arm's reach. "they think this is torture? i've read worse countless times over" he muttered, though his stomach growled loudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:56 pm

((Do you want me to provide the "Obstacles"? And did you have any thoughts on those?))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:06 pm

A group of men across the hall still looked hungrily over at the food, though they had long since gone mad with hunger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:09 pm

Jason sighed. he remmoved his necklace from his neck. he reached through the bars of the cage and used it to knock his bit of bread across the hall and into their cage. "eat up boys" He said putting his necklace back on. it was long enough to knock food away, but not long enough to bring it back to himself.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:11 pm

They clawed at each other to get it, one of them actually getting killed in the skirmish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:17 pm

Jason sighed. "I guess that's why this is the underworld. no one is willing ot help another' he said. "well if i'm going to survive i guess i must be that way too" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:09 am

Two of the guards came by and opened Jason's cell, cuffing his hands behind his back and taking him down a long series of hallways until they got him into the ring. They chained him to Blair's wrist, but the chain was only a few inches long. They took the cuffs off his wrist, but left him chained to the brown haired girl. "Welcome to the Ring." she muttered sarcastically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:33 pm

"so this is the ring" Jason mused. "any chance we get to use weapons?" He asked, preferring to use a sword over anything.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:11 pm

"Nothing that you don't pick off of someone already dead. Why? You have a weapon of preference?" Blair asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:49 pm

Jason shrugged. "ill use anything but i prefer swords" he said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:54 pm

Blair nodded and handed him a sword, "Use it well. It belonged to my best friend before Lilith made me kill her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:01 pm

Jason nodded. "from what i've gathered it's best not to get attatched to anyone down here." he said waiting for whatever creature would come out for them.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:17 pm

"I apologize then. I get attached." Blair said softly, then the gate rose and three cheetahs came out, ribs showing, and angry as hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:20 pm

"i feel sorry for you then" He said quietly as he looked at the cheetahs. "how should we go about this?" He asked keeping his sword ready to fend off these beasts.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:25 pm

"I usually just knock them out with this little beauty and kill them. That way they don't feel anything." Blair explained as she held up the baton.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:28 pm

"how do you propose we get close enough to use that? you climb on my back and i try not to get slashed up too much while you knock them on the head a bit?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:37 pm

One ran up to Blair, but as soon as the baton touched it, it spasmed and fell on the floor unconscious. "No, you do it like that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:42 pm

"yes if one attacks but what about two?" He asked as the other to made to lunge for them. he spun a bit so his back was to hers and pushed off, forcing her to lean foward as he used the sword to send the cheetas back before ducking out of the way to she could stun one as it came back quickly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:50 pm

Blair stunned another, "Not a problem. Kill those two while I keep an eye on this one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:51 pm

Jason nodded and stabbed the other two through the hearts. "so far so good eh?" He asked looking at the other one with his sword at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:59 pm

"If I were you, I wouldn't say that. It always gets really bad after someone says that." Blair warned, but when the cheetah charged, her baton hit it easily and it fell to the ground, though one of it's claws scratched up her arm pretty badly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Disturbed   The Disturbed - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Disturbed
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: