Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAre We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 I_voting_barAre We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAre We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 I_voting_barAre We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Are We Angels? Part 1

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:03 pm

"Define 'improvise.'" Cai asked with a smirk. This sounded fun.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:06 pm

"You're usually the creative one. I just play along." Rebecca smiled lightly, "Aw... He's a show-off, too!" she laughed, "Oh, and I know you are lying about not knowing who that woman M was talking about was." She said simply, "I'm just trusting you have a good reason to lie about it."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:08 pm

Cai sighed. "Yeah, I do." He said standing up. "But I need something to fork off of for improvision."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:10 pm

Jason didn't notice them. he was pushing the wall of electricity out in all directions, forming a bit of a barrier. at least you'd get one hell of a shock if you tried to go through it. he was doing a bit of practice mostly, working on barriers. he made other bariers appear in random places in the sky, in case he would ever need them.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:15 pm

Rebecca pointed up at his force-field thing, "I wonder what would happen if we tried to throw a tomato at that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:17 pm

Adrian wound up a pitch and chucked the tomato as hard as he could at the forcefield thing. "Well, lets see."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:18 pm

throwing anything at the barrier wouldn't be a good idea. most things just disintegrated. any living thing was usualy cooked to a crisp. jason saw the tomato comming from the corner of his eye, and encased it in it's own barrier, before sending it back like a rocket at the tosser, effectively splattering it all over adrian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:19 pm

((You mean Cai))

"... Well, f*ck." Cai said, whiping the red paste off of his face. "That's nasty."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:23 pm

(well you said adrain in the post before ><)
Jason chuckled a bit and the electricity left, he turned in the air and flew off in the other direction. those two were the "favorites" of that M guy. he didn't want to get to close to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:27 pm

((Then I screwed up too. I'm not good with names, even my own apparently.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:28 pm

Rebecca smiled, "Ooh... chase time..." she took off after Jason, laughing. She was flying along next to him, when she laughed, touching his nose, "Tag! Your it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:32 pm

Jason smirked. she had sparked his competitive nature. he poked her sides. "nope you are" he said. he wrapped his wings around himself and he went into a pure fall. he pulled out just feet from the ground. he was a very fast flyer. he came to a vast area of trees and he flew eaasily between the trees without slowing down at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:32 pm

"Hey, wait up!" Cai called, whiping off the rest of the tomato then flying after her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:35 pm

Rebecca laughed, "Help me get him!" she called, flying around where she popped out of nowhere and hit Jason's forehead with the palm of her hand, "Tag!" she called, flying off and under a bridge before he even heard what she said, calling out to Cai, "We're playing tag. He's it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:37 pm

Jason had just seen her go, and before she could finish her sentense he had tagged her back. "nope you are" he said laughing as he shot off, a blue trail of electricity behind him. it seemed as far as speed went the two were evenly matched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:39 pm

"I think he's winning." Cai teased.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:41 pm

Rebecca frowned, "C'mon, Cai, I wanna get him now." she wasn't used to anyone being able to match her speed. She caught him again, "Tag!" she smiled, this time staying near him, but dodging his hands, sort of like a fly around a person's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:44 pm

"All right, I'll help yah." Cai said, flying after them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:44 pm

Jason smirked. he caused a bit of a shockwave behind her that pushed her into him. he poked both of her sides before letting her go. "You're it again" he said sticking his tongue out at her as he wrapped his wings around himself and nosedived into a lake in a nearby park using his momentum to get all the way to the bottom where he looked up and waited for ehr to try and get him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:48 pm

Rebecca frowned, "Now he's annoying me. Bloody show-off..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:49 pm

"Tell me about it. Want me to go put up the bat signal to distract him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:52 pm

Jason put a shockwave out underwater that pushed the water away from him so he could breath. "I wonder how long it will take them to try and come after me" he said looking up.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:03 pm

Rebecca laughed, "Good one. But, I'm starting to think here, doesn't electricity not do so well underwater?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:04 pm

"I don't think it does. If you dived down there, you'd have a good chance of getting fried."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:05 pm

Jason remembered that at the same time, he held his breath and let the shockwave go, raelizing that if he hadn't anyone who had stepped into the water would have been killed. he used his wings like flippers and shot out of the water like a bullet flying off along the ground at incredible speeds, hoping they hadn't noticed him leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are We Angels? Part 1
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next