Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 I_vote_lcapI Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 I_voting_barI Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 I_vote_lcapI Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 I_voting_barI Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

I Was Trying to Disappear

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:36 pm

"You can come with me." Addy smiled, then got two more wolves to follow her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:40 pm

"I take it we're going as wolves, correct?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:40 pm

Jason left the bodies where they fell, and kept going. he go to the top of a hill and saw a whole tribe comming his way. "what did i get myself into this time?" he muttered as he lept up into a tree and hid among the branches. it would give him some advantage if he needed to fight.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:43 pm

Addy nodded, "It's easier to do it that way." She turned into her wolf form and began running toward the scent, the wolves she had picked following her. She ran in front of Jason, growling at the remaining wolf scouts from the other tribe fiercely. One of the wolves with Addy, a man, turned into his human form quickly and looked to Jason, "You might want to leave. This isn't you're fight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:45 pm

Nines nodded and undressed, leaving his clothes in the meeting place. He then took to his wolf form and darted after Addy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:47 pm

Jason shook his head. "they attacked me for no reason. so this is now my fight" he said motioning to his blood filled eye. he was just waiting now.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:53 pm

Addy looked over at Jason and barked once, clearly in irritation. She didn't need any distractions right now. Especially from the wolves on her side. One of the wolves from the other tribe ran at her and grabbed her shoulder. She howled in pain and tore him off with her teeth, the wolf taking a large chunk of her flesh with him. Her left side was now stained red by her blood, but now she had to fight. The wolves with her were all in their wolf forms now, and the other tribe was practically on top of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:56 pm

Nines tackled a large wolf that had charged at another, catching him off guard. Nines bit down around the wolf's neck and shook his head back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:26 pm

Addy lunged at one, knocking it over as she tore out it's stomach. She left it there to die as she moved on to the next one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:36 pm

Jason changed into wolf form and dove down, leaving his clothes hanging on the branch. he landed on top of a large member of the other tribe and bit down hard on its neck and killed it instantly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:40 pm

Fortunately, Nathan and the rest of the tribe soon joined Addy, Nines, and the others. Addy was badly injured, but continued to fight the opposing tribe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:42 pm

Aside from being blind in one eye, jason was only slightly injured with a few cuts here and there.he was more than used to fighting outnumbered. sure, he could just run, but he didn't like being attacked for no reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:43 pm

Nines gave one last shake then lunged at another wolf, tearing into it.
When Nathan and the rest of the tribe joined in on the battle, the tides turned quickly. Nathan bit down on the opposing pack leader's head, crunching the skull with one bite.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:45 pm

When the other tribe was completely destroyed, Addy came back over to join Nines and Nathan, her shoulder still bleeding badly as she avoided using that leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:48 pm

Nines morphed back to human form and looked at the wound. "Ouch, that looks bad. You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:49 pm

Addy morphed back into a human as well, holding onto her shoulder. She nodded, "I think so. Hurts like hell. Guess it's what I get for not paying attention."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:52 pm

Nines smirked/grimmaced. "Yeah... do you want me to patch it up?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:54 pm

"If you could, that would be helpful." She said thankfully. Her entire left side was soaked in blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:56 pm

"Uh, yeah. I have a first aid kit in my pack back at the meeting place, but I could use some leaves and vines here."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:01 pm

"If we have a choice, I'd really rather not use plant matter on my arm." Addy smiled jokingly, "I'm going to take some of the group on back to our land."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:03 pm

Nines nodded. "All right, you need help getting around?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:12 pm

"I think I should be fine for a little while longer." Addy said simply, then morphed into her wolf form, and ran back to the fallen tree, taking along with her most of the tribe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:15 pm

Nines nodded and ran back with her to the tree. When he got there, he redressed and fished out the medical kit from his backpack. "All right, hold out your arm."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:25 pm

Addy sat up on the tree, now dressed and in her human form, and did as he asked, holding out her arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:27 pm

Nines sat on the tree beside her and got out some antiseptics. "This is going to hurt a little." He said as he began to apply the medicine to the wound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Was Trying to Disappear   I Was Trying to Disappear - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Was Trying to Disappear
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: