Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:06 pm

Jason bit into another apple, contemplating what she could be. he was smart, and he definately wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:12 pm

The king looked up, seeing the silence, and decided to start conversation, "So, Jason, where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:15 pm

"i am from no place as one. from my birth i was a wanderer." he said simply. "i trained with many heros i came across, and collected weapons from battlefields" he said, explaining most of his origin.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:17 pm

"Really?" One of the other men at the table asked, intrigued, "How many heroes have you encountered?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:25 pm

"during my travels i met Hercules, Achilles, Theseus, Odysseus, and Perseus" he said. "through them i learned much of the ways of battle" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:25 am

"I would say so." One of the elders noted, "They are known around Greece for their skills."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:03 pm

((Can a character be a shade or spirit?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:17 am

Jason nodded. "yes I know." he said. he thought back to his training, it hadn't been easy, but he had gotten through it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:11 pm

((I would think so.))
Andromeda got up, kissed her father's cheek, then left the dining hall.
The King smiled lightly, then proceeded to converse. "So, if you have traveled so much, you have surely seen many interesting places and not just people. Am I correct?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:19 pm

The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Hydra_by_el_grimlock
tiny
Race: hydra
Weapons: teeth and claws
Bio: loves grains and other non-meat foods likes to lick people and play fetch with trees
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:02 pm

Jason nodded. "indeed you are correct. I have seen from sparta to athens to crete to delphi and every other city state you could name" He said still eating.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:05 pm

"Which place has been the most hospitable?" One of the elders asked curiously, "I've been searching for a place to take my family on a vacation."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:16 pm

Jason thought on that. "sparta is most certainly not an option. it's too warlike for an outside family." he said thinking. Athens has always been a favorite place of mine. it's pretty peacefull there, a lot of philosophers" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:17 pm

The elder nodded, clearly impressed by Jason. "How long do you plan on staying in Thebes?" one of the other men asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:43 pm

Jason looked at the man. "just long enough to rest. there are still many places that are threatened. Crete has the Minotaur in his maze, there are gorgons turning people into lawn decorations." he said sighing. "i doubt the world will ever be safe for those who want peace" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:48 pm

The King nodded, "Anything you need, food, provisions, weapons, or men, are your for the taking here, should you just ask."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:51 pm

"to have my weapons sharpened would be good. all else i require is food, water, and a place to rest" he said. "i require not of men, for the path i walk is too dangerous for mortal man to walk." he said simply.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:28 pm

The king nodded, "You will always be welcome here so long as I or my family rules."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:34 pm

Jason nodded. "for that I thank you" he said couteously. he wasn't very talkative around royalty. he didn't want to say the wrong thing.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:04 pm

The king nodded as the mean wrapped up. The Elders left the table, each returning to their homes, "The maids have prepared a room for you inside, if you wish to use it." the king offered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:45 pm

Jason nodded. "thank you king for your hospitality" he said as he rose up. he started to walk away from the table.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:46 pm

The king stood as well, biding Jason good night as he went to his room. After the king had left, there was the sound of footsteps from the roof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:56 pm

Jason listened to the sound of footsteps, wondering where they were going. he started heading to the king's room, not liking the sound of it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:00 pm

The footsteps were very rhythmic, almost like dancing, and didn't sound as though they were headed anywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:11 pm

Jason was curious now. he climbed a set of stairs, trying to get where he could see what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: