Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:51 pm

Andromeda nodded, "Pretty much anything. If I ask nicely, they do what I ask."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:00 am

"oh? so it would work on me too?" he asked curiously. he smirked. "if you want you can try it." he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:03 am

Andromeda laughed, "Can we please go inside? I can't fell my toes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:07 am

Jason laughed and picked her up. "fine by me" he said. "if you want I can help you warm your toes up" he offered as he carried her inside.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:08 am

Andromeda nodded, "That would be nice. I fear they may be turning blue."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:25 am

Jason smiled. "well tell me where your room is then. or mine. either way" he said still carrying her inside.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:27 am

"Upstairs, next to yours." Andromeda laughed, "Mine is the only one with a door."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:32 am

Jason easily got up the stairs and carried her into her room. he set her down and lay down on the floor. "my body tends to be really warm so just put your feet against me and it will warm them up' he said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:34 am

Andromeda did so and smiled, "Ooh... You are right. Nice and toasty. Bet you don't get to cold at night."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:43 am

"well that half of me doesn't. the human half does though" he said laughing. "keep your feet there as long as you want" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:45 am

Andromeda smiled, "Well, you have to go to bed sometime."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:46 am

Jason shrugged. "I could sleep in here if you want to keep your feet warm" he said. "or anything else for that matter" he added.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:48 am

Andromeda laughed, "That shouldn't be necessary. Once I'm out, I wouldn't feel a blizzard pass me over."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:52 am

Jason chuckled. "wel i won't let you freeze to death reguardless" he said letting her warm up still. "you can sit closer if you want" he offered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:55 pm

Somewear just outside the city walls, there was a huge thunderous rumbling and a horifying shriek. The huge hydra stuck its head over a wall looking for it's prey. It settled on a fat baker. The hydra smelled the air and eyed the man hungrily. He then looked at the bakers work. Yes!! He found what the source of the delicous scent was: fresh breadsticks smothered in butter. He could practicaly taste the creamy butter in his mouth. He stepped over the wall right in front of the baker. The baker was scared out of his wits. The hydra lowered his head to the bakers hight, opened his mouth as though he were about to eat him, and then he licked the baker like a playful dog. He then turned his head and ate the hole batch of breadsticks. The Hydra then laid down in front of the baker, who was now laughing endlessly about the recent turn of events, and to his amazement, fell asleep in the middle of town.(by the way he only has one head and if it gets cut off then it grows grows two in it's place so don't think he has three already or something like that.bye the way I like him with only one head so if you can be a good sport please don't cut his head off in the rp. pleeeaase!)
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:17 pm

Andromeda smiled, moving closer to Jason, falling deep into sleep in a matter of seconds.

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:41 pm

((Did you read the first post of the rp? for the creatures you are supposed to play the part. hydras were meat eaters. Hence the rows of sharp teeth.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:39 pm

((I told him that you probably wouldn't like it.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:52 pm

Jason blushed a bit but let her sleep on him. he moved a pillow under his head and closed his eyes, soon falling asleep as well.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:37 pm

By the time morning broke, Andromeda was gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:17 pm

Jason shook his head and got up slowly. he figured she must have gotten up already. he walked out of her room and wandered the castle looking for her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:48 pm

The King was pacing back and forth in his study, "Have you seen Andromeda?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:31 pm

Jason shook his head. "not since last night. why? has she gone missing?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:34 pm

The king nodded, "I fear it might be kidnap. Almost every ruler in Greece knows that Andromeda can read the future."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:37 pm

"where was the last place she was seen?" jason asked getting into his more serious mode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: