Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:43 pm

"No one claims to have seen her after yesterday at dinner as far as I know." The king answered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:46 pm

"i saw her that night but I hadn't seen her since I went to bed" he said. "do you have anything of hers I could use to help me track her? A shoe preferably?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:47 pm

The king nodded, "You are welcome to anything she has. She kept all of her things in her room."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:53 pm

Jason nodded and went to her room. he checked her shoes and found out how small her feet were. from there, he looked at the floor, and found the very slightest trace of her tracks. he went outside and found slightly better tracks outside, he started folling them, wondering if he would find her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:00 pm

The tracks stopped at a river, and didn't appear to come out anywhere. One of Andromeda's figures was by the shore. A small wooden centaur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:04 pm

Jason picked up the centaur slowly. he looked around, searching for another figure. maybe she left a trail of her figures for him to follow.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:05 pm

A few yards away, there was another figure, followed by another. She had left a trail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:08 pm

Jason smiled to himself. "i swear that girl is smart" he said as he followed the trail, promising himself to come back and gather these figures once she was safe. his spear and shield were at the ready, and his thundering hooves unfortunately announced his arrival.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:10 pm

The trail ended abruptly in front of the Spartan's city walls. There was a little bit of blood, fresh from the looks of it, followed by something that looked like someone was dragged inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:14 pm

Jason kicked down the gates with a powerfull shot and he walked into the city, following the trail of the struggle. he would destroy every last spartan for doing this to her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:15 pm

Everyone seemed to still be inside their homes. The trail led to the palace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:18 pm

the guardss were thrown through the palace doors, followed by jason. "where is she?" he demanded as he walked in. he knew they knew, and he wanted to find her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:22 pm

The guards stood back up, picking up their spears in an attempt to fight Jason off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:28 pm

Jason broke their spears with one sweep of his own and then hit them against the far wall next to the thrones. "I will only ask once more. Where. is. Andromeda?" he asked through clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:30 pm

The one looked up toward the stairs as if to say without words that she was up there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:33 pm

Jason galloped up the stairs, scanning ahead of him for any sign of her. if she was hurt, this city state would be destroyed by his wrath.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:37 pm

Andromeda was sitting in a chair in the ruler of Sparta's study. Jason could hear him yelling at her from down the hall, commanding her to tell him what she saw. Andromeda always answered with nothing, except the word, "I cannot tell you what I see."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:40 pm

Jason reared up and busted down the door with one powerful kick. He trotted in, spear aimed right at the leader. "I don't know what gave you the gall to kidnap my friend, but i'm taking her back now" he said sternly. it was clear he was not to be messed with.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:46 pm

The men in the room all backed away as Andromeda ran over to Jason's side, "You found my trial." She smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:50 pm

Jason smiled and nodded. "of course. did you doubt me?" he asked. "now hop on so I can take you back home" he said offering his hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:00 am

Andromeda took his hand and hopped on his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:03 am

Jason pointed his spear at their leader. "if you ever come near her again I will see to it you meet hades" he said as he galloped back down the stairs. soon he was trotting back down the trail, stooping to pick up her little figurines. "they didn't hurt you did they?" he asked looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:08 am

"No." Andromeda laughed, "Well, they knocked me out when we got to the gate because I kicked one of them in the face and knocked out a few teeth, so my head hurts a bit, but I'm fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:09 am

Jason smiled. "that's good to know" He said picking up another of her figurines. "i'm glad i got there before they hurt you. i doubt they'll try anything. they've seen me fight before, I scared most of them witless" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:10 am

Andromeda laughed, "I saw that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]   The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Greecian Chronicles[R.I.P.]
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: