Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 I_voting_barSunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 I_voting_barSunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Sunken City[R.I.P]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:42 pm

"Ah. Well, Miss Prissa**," He said, making a whitty combonation of prissy and assassin. "may I have my gun back now?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:45 pm

She rolled her eyes and tossed the gun to him, "Haha. Very funny. Did you come up with that one all by yourself?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:47 pm

Cairo caught the gun. "Nah, my daddy had to help." He replied sarcasticly. "Now, step aside and let a profesional do his job."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:51 pm

"Professional?" Angel laughed, "I've been training since I was three and I'm with Veritas." She frowned, "Don't talk to me about 'professional'."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:53 pm

"Veritas? We've got a file on you back at base. And yes, professional. Anything you can do, I can do better." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:55 pm

"Sure you can." She chuckled sarcastically, "I'd like to see you get a man hog-tied with his d*** in his mouth unnoticed faster than I can."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:58 pm

Cairo smirked. "Yeah, well, I wouldn't undress him to put him in that position, but I asure you I can do anything faster, or stronger than you, or anyone else can."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:00 pm

Angel smiled, "Alright, so how about this; I go in and take out my boy, get my information out of him, and then you do your thing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:03 pm

"Okay, I'm fine with that. But you don't seem to believe me. I want to prove what I told you first." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:04 pm

"As in you want a fight?" Angel asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:07 pm

"Not nesicarily a fight, but that would do." He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:01 pm

((yeah my guy is based of Waterworld >< loved the movie and the character seemed to fit. would it be alright if he just comes in a bit later when they reach a dead end in stopping the Harbingers?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:24 pm

((Sure, but that might be a while and you'd have to drop the body mods. Only dome-dewllers have the mods. The only other living humans are... nah, I'll keep that to myself for now. And I saw the movie with one of my friend's little brother yesterday. Its pretty cool. I like the guy in the oil pit thing in the tanker.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:39 pm

Angel took off her jacket and shoes, "Have it your way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:22 pm

Cairo smirked. "I usually do." He said standing up. "Nothing life-threatening though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:43 pm

((well technically it's not a body mod. when the floods came his ancestors altered thier DNA to give them gills. it's more of an adaption or a mutation than a mod. and it's the only way i could explain how he survived outside the domes))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:10 pm

((Sorry, but no mutations. Just cyberpunk-y stuff. I'm trying to keep it more sci-fi and cyberpunk than fantasy. But, I will say that there is an (unkown) civilization floating on the surface.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:30 pm

"Of course not." Angel smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:34 pm

"Ready any time you are." He said with a smirk.
((So, how's this coin-flip thing work?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:47 pm

((but the mutations were caused by sci-fi genetic experiments. pretty much an early form of the stuff that works for your characters.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:52 pm

((You put brackets around the word roll. I'd do it myself, but I'm using my daddy's phone to post.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:00 pm

((@Bella: Okay?
@Jason: Okay, but the genetic engineering was invented in the domes. And even if there had been suvivors outside the domes (Which isn't the case. I'll elaborate on the human's presence on the surface further into the RP) they wouldn't have the tech to modify genes like that.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:32 pm

((OK, I'm home, so I'll roll. Heads or tails?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:36 pm

((Tails.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:53 pm

((darn it >< i thought i had been so clever with his character set up))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunken City[R.I.P]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next