Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMadness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 I_voting_barMadness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMadness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 I_voting_barMadness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:25 pm

Calico nodded, "Well, it's been a while since I slept peacefully, so if you don't mind, I'll be taking a nap."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:32 pm

Jason nodded. "sounds good, if you wake up before i do please wake me up too" he said taking a single pillow from the bed and laying down on the hardwood floor next to the bed. he tossed off his shirt, his torso covered in deep scars that she could now see. now calico knew jena had no scars, so these must have been new.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:37 pm

Calico nodded, not saying anything out of politeness, which was strange for her. She looked over at Jason, "You have a shirt I could sleep in? As much as I like this outfit, it's not comfortable for sleeping in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:44 pm

Jason nodded. "yeah i think i have one" he said pushing himself back up, a soft cracking could be heard from his back, showing he had a lot of stress and not enough massages. he went to a small wardrobe and pulled out a plain white shirt. it was one without all the ruffles expected of pirate shirts. he came back to her and handed it over. He smiled softly at her. "i hope it works" he said laying back down on the hard floor. he shifted around, trying to get comfortable. he closed his eyes so she could change without his eyes on her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:55 pm

Calico frowned upon hearing his back make the noise. She knew how to fix it, if he let her. She changed quickly then sat down next to him, "I can fix the cracking thing if you want me to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:59 pm

Jason opened his eyes and looked up at her. "i can't tell you how much that would mean to me" he said rolling onto his stomach. he had been dealing with it since just a few days after she left when he had an accident... more like he let his guard down though.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:21 pm

Calico felt of it quickly, "What did you do to it?" she asked, messaging it gently. Almost too gently to be Calico.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:30 pm

Jason shrugged. "well when i was still jena i cut a guy's hand off when he got too touchy. well his friend broke a chair on my back." he explained. "sadly for him it didn't k-o me, so they are all currenlty six feet down" he said non chalantly. he was surprized at how gentle she was being. he didn't know it was possible for her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:32 pm

Calico nodded, silently, focusing on what she was doing. There was a light popping noise, and the pain left, "That should do it." She grinned, "Bet you didn't know I was a pretty talented medic."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:40 pm

Jason smiled at her as he rolled back onto his back to look up at her. "if i had any idea you were that good i would have asked sooner" he said sitting up and smiling at her. He stretched. "i haven't been able to sleep right in weeks" he said very gratefull to her for this.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:59 pm

Calico nodded, "Remember on the Madness? When you had injured your shoulder and passed out?" She chuckled, "The repair work on that was me, too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:53 pm

Jason smiled at her. "it seems i owe you more than just one then" he said leaning against the side of the bed, staying close to her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:32 pm

Calico shrugged, "I'm more helpful than people seem to think I am." She laid down on the bed, pulling the quilt on the end up over her and rolling onto her side, "Hope you sleep a little better."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:20 pm

Name: Morgan Black
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 200 lbs.
Position: ???
Attire: a scruffy unshaven face sometimes with a bandana. Morgan wears a dark leather vest over a loose, puffy, fencing shirt. Dark leggings and standard leather naval boots.
Bio: Born and raised in Wales. As the son of a middle class gentleman farmer Black live comfortably compared to the rest of Europe at the time. Although life was good Black had a craving for adventure and one day tied some clothes in a sack, grabbed some money, and left for Bristol, the busiest port of England, next to London. Once in the Americas Black learned the art of theft at sea from first hand experience. Now, a privateer in service to the English, he sometimes joins, or leads, raids against however happens to be the enemy of the English.

Morgan looked down at the crude map drawn by the barkeep. Was this is the right place? Morgan knocked on the door. "Is anyone in there?"

Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:59 pm

Calico stood, sighing in an agitated manner, and walking across to the door. She opened it quickly, one hand on her hip, unaware of how much like a prostitute she looked, "Yes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:20 pm

Morgan saw the woman and quickly scanned her posture. Is she a prostitute? She must get lots of business. "I'm looking for a Miss Calico Ann Cash."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:52 pm

Calico looked him over, sort of guessing what he was thinking. "What's it to you?" She asked, curious as to this man's business with her. She had never seen him before, and had no idea what he could possibly want from her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:32 pm

"I'm presuming that you're Ms. Cash?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:09 am

Calico put one hand on her hip in a way that showed the annoyance she was almost known for, "Yes, but I asked my question first. What do you want with me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:41 pm

"I've heard that you knew a man by the name o' Jeff Spade"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:23 pm

Calico's mind went back or a second, lost in a memory mixed full of fondness, passion, and hatred. "Yah, I knew him." she said simply, "Is that all you wanted?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:17 pm

"Great! Maybe we could talk about this over a good bit of wine?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:40 pm

Calico looked down at what she was wearing, "Can it wait until morning? Not to be rude, sir... whatever your name is... but I'm tired."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:43 pm

"Ahh, if it must. When and where?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:45 pm

"Tomorrow at nine. The tavern in town." Calico said it simply and efficiently, as if she were used to this kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next