Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Satan's Madness I_vote_lcapSatan's Madness I_voting_barSatan's Madness I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Satan's Madness I_vote_lcapSatan's Madness I_voting_barSatan's Madness I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Satan's Madness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Satan's Madness Empty
PostSubject: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:12 pm

The year is 1624 A.D. and the so-called “New World” is a bustling stop on most trade routes. And where there are merchant ships loaded down with treasure, there are pirates. And where there are pirates, there are stories of curses and treasure going hand in hand.
There is a well-told tale of a Spanish conquistador named Fredrik Cortez, the brother of the infamous Hernando Cortez, who sailed to the Americas to achieve the success and riches of his brother. He found an island of pure gold several miles off the coast of Jamaica. He went to get some sailors to help him gather the treasure, but when he returned the island had vanished. Ever since, stories had been told of the Vanishing Isle, an island of pure gold that would disappear beneath the waves after one day. The island is never in the same spot more than once and can appear anywhere in the world at any time. This makes the island impossible to locate. Also, the gold on the island is cursed. Anyone who takes so much as one piece of the island’s treasure is given a curse to bear until the treasure is returned.
The ship Satan’s Madness is a ship crewed by the cursed who have found this Vanishing Isle and stolen its treasure. They want to be rid of their curses for good and return to their normal lives.

Profile Sketch:

Name:
Nick-Name:
Position:
Curse:
Piece of the Treasure:
Bio:
Appearance:

Curses:

Anonymity: is invisible

Black Cat’s Curse: Horrendous bad luck, but is given nine lives

Conflagration: feels like they are on fire at all times, can control fire

Departed: cannot be satisfied of hunger, thirst, lust, or greed, moonlight shows as skeletons, cannot die

Earth-Sickness: instead of getting sea-sick, becomes ill if they go on land

Fool’s Tongue: has to say what they are thinking at any given time

Masquerade: is trapped in a body that isn’t theirs

Wishful Slumber: can never sleep

Characters:

Name: Calico Anne Cash
Nick-Name: The Calico Cat
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 160 lbs.
Position: helmswoman
Curse: The Black Cat’s Curse
Piece of the Treasure: Sword
Bio: Calico Anne Cash was the former Capitan of a ship known as the Fleur De La Muerte when she encountered the treasure of the Vanishing Isle. She stole a sword from the island and soon discovered she bore the Black Cat’s curse. She joined The Satan’s Madness out of Port Louis to get rid of her curse. She is sarcastic and cares little about the opinions of others. She was the only female pirate captain in the Caribbean before she joined the Madness and still has a problem with authority and people who enjoy putting her down because of her gender or age. She is very skilled with a sword and is very strong. She has a temper and isn’t one to be tampered with.
Appearance:Satan's Madness 492765921_92d27d9e58

Name:Jason Amaroq
Nick-Name: Jena ((you'll see))
Position: Scout/first boarder
Curse: Masquerade
Piece of the Treasure: two wrist bracers
Bio: Jason was just anouther powerfull pirate guy until he stole a piece of treasure. Needless to say it was pretty odd for him when he woke up as a woman. So yeah, now he's really desparate to get his normal body back.
Appearance: he/she has two swords strapped to his back and a few guns hidden on his/her person. Wears a red bandana with long tails that reach halfway down his/her back. wears a red and black corset and black pants and matching boots. Tends to be really attractive to guys which leads to a lot of unwanted encounters.

Name: Cervantes De Plateado
Nick-Name: Incubus, Shadow, Black-eyes, Dead-eyes
Position: Powder Monkey/Scout. Was a rogue thief before joining the crew.
Curse: Whistful Slumber
Piece of the Treasure: A large Blade
Bio: Cervantes was once a rouge thief that made a sole-living off of stealing from pirates. Well, one day he was caught by one. But not just any pirate. This was the famous Blackbeard. He was taken into the sea then keel-hauled then they cut the ropes. Cervantes floated around half-dead until he washed up on the shore of the Vanashing Isle. He took a dagger and eventually found a way off of the Isle. Once back on the mainland, he relized the curse. Shortly afterwards, he joined the crew of Satan's Madness.
Appearance: ((Photobucket has no good pirate pics....)) Cervantes's eyes, from the lack of sleep, are completely black around the eyeball giving him a rather menecing appearence. He wears long khaki pants with a few tears in them and a sleeveless leather vest with a skull 'n crossbones on the back. He also has a French courtsword and a musket rifle on his back making an X shape. He has a loose black belt across his waist that has many daggers, the piece of the treasure he stole, and musket pistol in the belt. He has a black bandana on his head, with two carved hornes of ivory sticking out of it as well.

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

Satan's Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:47 pm

Name:Jason Amaroq
Nick-Name: Jena ((you'll see))
Position: Scout/first boarder
Curse: Masquerade
Piece of the Treasure: two wrist bracers
Bio: Jason was just anouther powerfull pirate guy until he stole a piece of treasure. Needless to say it was pretty odd for him when he woke up as a woman. So yeah, now he's really desparate to get his normal body back.
Appearance: he/she has two swords strapped to his back and a few guns hidden on his/her person. Wears a red bandana with long tails that reach halfway down his/her back. wears a red and black corset and black pants and matching boots. Tends to be really attractive to guys which leads to a lot of unwanted encounters.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Satan's Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:50 pm

((Haha!! Totally accepted. I was wondering if anyone would do that with that curse.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Satan's Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:59 pm

Calico sighed a useless, self-indulgent sigh simply for the sake of sighing it. She wanted to make it known that she was not happy about her present situation and she indirectly blamed them all for not having it lifted sooner. “Can this ship move any faster?” she complained. The Fleur De La Muerte, her old ship, could out run this one any day. Why did they have to take a ship that was so clearly pirate? The royal navy would be all over them slowing them down in seconds. All she wanted to do was find this bloody island and lift this curse so she could go back to pillaging the Caribbean like old times. Hopefully, without getting hit by every stray bullet like she was doing now.
Stupid black-cat’s curse…
Back to top Go down

Satan's Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:10 pm

Jason, going by the name Jena, walked up behind calico and gave her a playfull slap on the rear. "i take it you're getting bored black cat?" she asked laughing. no one knew his curse, so he didn't get the crap slapped out of him usually when he did stuff like this with girls. hey, being a girl did have its perks.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Satan's Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:38 pm

Calico turned around and growled at Jena, "Cut it out, girly. Someone might question your sexuality and then, I'll happily beat you to a pulp." Her eyes narrowed at Jena, her usual gruffness becoming apparent. She was always like this.
Back to top Go down

Satan's Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:45 pm

Jena did her best to hide her surprize, does she know my curse is not the fool's tongue like i always claim it to be? "aww but if you beat me to a pulp you won't have anyone to talk to save a bunch of woman-starved pirates." she said smirking playfully.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Satan's Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:06 pm

"I'll take my chances." She muttered. Calico wasn't planning on staying with said pirates very long anyways. She had better things to get to. "Stupid black cat's curse... Just my luck." She muttered, steering the ship with her elbows as they sailed.
Back to top Go down

Satan's Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:11 pm

"i know hun. oh and another reason you can't kill me is i help navigate nine times out of then" she said smiling. "and if you kill me we can't tease the others on this ship" she said smirking playfully.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Satan's Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:16 pm

Calico growled, not wanting to admit that Jena was right. She hated it when someone else made a point. She turned to face Jena, still steering the ship with her elbows. "Well, just a bit of advice, Jena. These boys aren't to friendly towards girls like us. If any of them try anything, don't be afraid to sock them in the face."
Back to top Go down

Satan's Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:24 pm

Jena laughed. "i already have broken at least a dozen noses." she said. she lowered her voice. "and let's keep this between me and you, i'm not exactly... how would you say... straight as an arrow" she whispered hoping calico got the point. it was hard to decide how that would go, since jason was indeed straight, but since he was in jena's body he had to say he wasn't to make it true.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Satan's Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:28 pm

Calico made a face, inching back toward the wheel, "Hm... I think I catch your drift." She muttered.
Black Cat's Curse. She probably likes me."
Calico shuddered, seeing as she [i]was
straight, and looked out at the sea.
Back to top Go down

Satan's Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:31 pm

"want to know what my curse really is?" Jena whispered in her ear. everyone had always assumed her curse was the fool's tongue, but he figured calico should at least know, so she would understand things a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Satan's Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:32 pm

"If you feel like telling me." Calico said nervously. This was soooooo beyond weird for her.
Back to top Go down

Satan's Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:38 pm

Jena walked behind her and whispered in her ear so only she could hear. "it's the masquerade curse. believe it or not i'm really Jason Amaroq. yes i mean the infamos pirate famed for never losing a fight and supossedly being one of the few handsome pirates" she whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Satan's Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:25 pm

Calico turned around, "Jason is it? I do believe we've met before then if you are who you say you are." Calico's eyes were searching, to see if he/she was telling the truth.
Back to top Go down

Satan's Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:27 pm

"yes i believe we have. didn't you notice that i found out your name the first second you were on the ship?" she asked. jena's eyes locked with calico's. that was the only thing on him that hadn't changed. he still had the piercing golden eyes of jason
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Satan's Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:49 pm

Calico exhaled, smiling. She didn't know which she was more relieved about; Jena being Jason, or Jena not having a crush on her. "Now, don't you remember me?" She laughed, "You raided my ship, Fleur De La Muerte, a few months ago."
Back to top Go down

Satan's Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:08 pm

"yes i remember and if you recall i left you a kiss to remember me by, though you did take a swing at me for it" jena said laughing. jena wrapped her arms around calico for the heck of it. "i take it you're more comfortable with me around since you know who i am now?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Satan's Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:17 pm

"And if James hadn't have held me back, you would have had a broken nose to remember me by." Calico made a face of agitation. It wasn't often that she missed when she was aiming for someone.
Back to top Go down

Satan's Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:21 pm

Jena laughed. "well i'm glad he did then" he said. "i wouldn't want a broken nose" he said. she kept his arms around calico. "and if i may say your lips were quite sweet. i wouldn't mind another taste but i probably would get my nose broke" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Satan's Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:24 pm

"You bet I'd break that nose of yours, girly." Calico glared at him/her with an unparalleled ferocity.
Back to top Go down

Satan's Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:27 pm

okay okay i wil keep my lips in check then" she said rolling her eyes. her arms were still around calico. "but you are a cute one" she said in her ear playfully.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Satan's Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:36 pm

"Ok, this is beyond weird." Calico pulled herself out of Jason/Jena's arms.
Back to top Go down

Satan's Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:39 pm

jena/jason rolled her eyes. "well how do you think i felt when i woke up in a girl's body and had to go to the bathroom sitting down?" she asked putting her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Satan's Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satan's Madness
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next