Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 I_vote_lcapMadness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 I_voting_barMadness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 I_vote_lcapMadness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 I_voting_barMadness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage

Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:10 pm

Jason yawned and opened his eyes. when he saw his boot gone his eyes bugged out a bit and he lept down, snatching the boot before walkint to the front of the ship, tapping the side of the boot before sighing relieved. he slipped it back on and tapped the ground a few times to be sure it was the same.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:12 pm

"Did your snoring wake you up?" Calico frowned, "Good God, you are even loud in your sleep."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:15 pm

"no it wasn't that it was the fact that i almost lost al my valuables" he said checking his boot again.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:19 pm

Arianna tilted her head to the side curiously, "What do you mean? It's a boot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:19 pm

"Dude... that's a lot of cash!" Jack said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:27 am

"looks like a boot but. "he paused while he pulled it out. he pulled off the heel. inside were a ton of gold coins. it was a small fortune in each boot. he replaced the heel and put the boot back on. "so that's why i kill people who touch my shoes" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:18 am

"OK, so since all three of us had it, we all die?" Calico smirked, "Joy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:36 pm

"normally yes, but i don't think i can keep this whole boat in shape on my own so i'll spare you this time" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:57 pm

"Oh, I'm shaking in my boots." Jack said with a roll of his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:01 pm

Jason yawned. "honestly i don't really care if you are scared or not. i know what i am capable of, and you can find out sometime if i am in a bad mood" he said stretching before climbing back up to the mast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:33 pm

"So you consider what you've been in today to be a good mood? Uh, wow...." Jack said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:34 pm

"compared to one of my bad moods? yeah today is a relatively good day. on an average bad day at least five people who don't back off die" he said shrugging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:26 am

"Oh wow, make sure you warn me before I annoy you." Jack said in a sarcastic solemness, mocking Jason's poser "tough-guy" nonchalantness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:31 am

"sorry, when i'm pissed there usually aren't many warnings" he said walking along the railing of the ship. "calico is probably the only one that would get even the slightest warning, and that's only because she knows me better than most people" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:02 pm

"I can just tell when it's coming." She shrugged, realizing exactly how much like her own Jack's attitude is. She found it amusing. Was she always this funny?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:39 pm

Jack facepalmed. "I was being sarcastic...."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:00 pm

"As usual." Calico pointed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:46 pm

"Exactly." Jack added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:09 pm

"sorry, i don't care much for sarcasm. If i wanted that, i could go back to the navy to be tortured some more" he said shooting a bit of a glare at calico for leaving him there the last time. he hopped off the railing. it seemed like he was really trying to distance himself from them, calico especially. His one flaw had always used to be that he would trust people too easily if they took the time to know him. It hadn't usually been a problem, but when calico had done it, she had all but ripped out his heart and killed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17