Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
War of the Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
War of the Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
War of the Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
War of the Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
War of the Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
War of the Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
War of the Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
War of the Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
War of the Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
War of the Worlds - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWar of the Worlds - Page 3 I_voting_barWar of the Worlds - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
War of the Worlds - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWar of the Worlds - Page 3 I_voting_barWar of the Worlds - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

War of the Worlds

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

War of the Worlds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds   War of the Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:31 am

((Accepted.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds   War of the Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:47 am

((So how exactly is the world coming to an "end?" I've read over the conversation between you and the martian but lack any significant details on whats really going on.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds   War of the Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:58 am

((Alien invasion, pretty much. Aliens are using earth for a battleground.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds   War of the Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:42 am

James quickly made his way outside of the Medical/Relief tent, the smell of blood still lingering around him. Pulling out a pack of cigarettes and lighting one, he finds himself finally being able to process what just occured. Looking down at his uniform he spots out small dots of blood that he had missed. Of course this wouldn't be his blood. His blood isn't spilled defending what little "nation" he signed up to protect. HIS blood is spent waiting for the real soldiers who risk there lives to finally get hurt in order for him to patch them up and send them on there way. Military code 68W, medical personnel. He was convinced by others that he'd be saving his people, his country, his world. Again his mind drifted back into the Medical tent..

**The flaps of the medical tent busted open as a group of soldiers rushed in a recent victim of a plasma explosion. The rough details about the injury happened as such: Routine patrol around the paremeters of the facility, attacked by unknown vessel, 3/4 vehicles instantly vaporized and the survivors of the fourth vehicle lay bleeding out on a stretcher. The other medics quickly begin to stablilize the man but within moments the plasma begins to eat away his very flesh. "Get those men out of here!" James screamed as the men who brought the 'patient' in begin to throw up from the smell of burning flesh.**

James takes another drag off the cigarette, hands shaking slightly. Outmanned, outgunned, and outmanuevered. This pretty much sums up the war with these alien scum. As if there aren't possibly billions, if not trillions, of other possible "earths" in distant galaxies..why this planet?

** Left arm, fully amputated. Left leg partial amputation from the knee down. Massive skin graphs requested from Base in order to heal the 3rd degree burns on 89% of the body. Likelyhood of survival- below 10%. Within moments the vitals drop to zero and the work we put into this man only prolonged his agony. James tears off his gloves and scrubs and makes his way outside**

Flicking the cigarette onto the ground James looks up at the sky. An alien warship hovered above the atmosphere, protected by anything we could throw at them.. He lights another cigarette, turns, and heads back into the medical tent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds   War of the Worlds - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War of the Worlds
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3