Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 I_vote_lcapAll Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 I_voting_barAll Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 I_vote_lcapAll Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 I_voting_barAll Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

All Roads Lead to Ruin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:02 am

She shook her head, "Just... Ugh. Nevermind." Just as she let silence pass, the kid who had been watching them's eyes flashed red and she jumped, "Holy shit. Creepy demon kid. Red eyes." she nudged Seth hard in the side.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:17 am

Seth looked over at the kid, staring at him for a few moments. "That's not a demon." He said as if it were obvious. The kid hopped off the swing, turning and running somewhat in their direction, into the street. Seth pushed the paper into her gut, causing her to look down. One of the pictures in the obituaries was of a child- that child. When she looked back up, the kid was nowhere to be seen. Another look to the paper would reveal the kid died by a hit and run, on this street- keener eyes would notice a greasy, dark stain in the middle of the road and a woman crying on a bench near the playground. "Yeah... kids creep me out."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:19 am

Layla shuddered, "So why are we seeing him?"
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:25 am

He frowned. "Sometimes... people leave reflections. Of what they were. Or what happened. It doesn't matter. I don't think he's hurting anyone." He replied to her, tapping the paper. "Did you see it?" He asked, apparently referring to something in the obituaries.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:26 am

She nodded, handing it back, "How often does that happen?"
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:34 am

"No, not that." He said, shaking his head before pausing. "...Well. A lot, I guest? Ghosts aren't hard to make. Most are just closer to... phenomena, I guess, than malicious beings." He said. "But given the right circumstance, they can become very malicious."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:38 am

Her stomach sank into her abdomen, "Are my parents like that?"
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:40 am

He took a moment to think. "Do you still have anything of theirs?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:43 am

She nodded, handing him a ring from her hand, "I have mom's engagement ring. It survived the fire."
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:44 am

"Have you seen your mom?" He asked, turning it about in his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:45 am

"In dreams." she admitted, "When I can sleep. I feel her more than anything."
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:49 am

He shrugged, casually tossing her back the ring. "Nah. If anything... well, nevermind. Even if they left a ghost, its just a ghost. It's not, like, them, you know? They pass. What makes them them. The soul. Not to get all spiritual on you, or anything."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:52 am

She nodded in silence, sliding the ring back on her finger.
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:58 am

"Anyway, now, look," He said, pointing to the obituaries. "What else is weird?" Everything looked normal. After an extended glance... nine out of twelve deaths were from people out of town. All from the same town, though. "What's weird?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 3:02 am

"This is where people come to die..?" she asked slowly.
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 3:06 am

He grimaced slightly. "Sort of. I guess. They're all from the same town. Pretty young. Not much else tying them together, by the looks of it though. Yet."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 3:10 am

Layla nodded, "What about their families? Where they went to school? Friends they hung out with? Maybe there's something besides just the town. Why would they come here, anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 3:14 am

"I dunno." He mused, tossing the crumpled remains of the burrito foil in a trashcan. "Find out where they're buried. Lets ask them."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 3:16 am

Layla blinked, "What, like Ouiji board kind of stuff..?" she asked incredulously.
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 1:27 am

"Yeah... kind of." He replied, stuffing his hands in his hoodie pockets as he walked on. "C'mon. We gotta pick up some stuff." He said, nodding sideways at a local market that he began to walk towards.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 1:57 am

Layla shoved the paper under her arm, trailing along behind him.
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 3:04 pm

He turned to her as they entered the store. "I need you to grab some stuff. Get us five tiki torches, some coriander, sage, and fuel for the torches, and meet be back at the register. Cool?" He asked, stopping as if he were about to head the other way. "Oh, and, some salt. Sea salt. Not iodized. Just in case."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 10:32 pm

She paused, typing everything in on her phone to remember, "Okay... I think I got it all."
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 5:24 pm

"Good, then get it all." He called over his shoulder as it he walked off, in the direction of the meat section it seemed.

Ten or so minutes later he caught back up with Layla at the register, holding a jug of dark, viscous fluid with a flimsy, grimy barcode sticker stuck haphazardly on the side. "You got the stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 5:25 pm

She pointed to the full cart, "Think so. You didn't give me cash though, so I haven't checked out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Roads Lead to Ruin
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: One-on-One Role Play-
Jump to: