Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAll Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 I_voting_barAll Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAll Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 I_voting_barAll Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

All Roads Lead to Ruin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 4:11 pm

"Layla." she shrugged, "Not like it matters. You?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 4:23 pm

"Well I can't just keep calling you 'Kid'." He said before turning around, facing his windshield. "Seth. You ever travel much, before this?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 4:32 pm

She shook her head, "We vacationed sometimes, but not like... traveling really. " She explained.
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 9:11 pm

"Well," He began, kicking open his door and lighting a cigarette. "it sucks." He said, getting out of the car and motioning for her to follow. He walked around to the back of the truck, opening the door to the camper. "Welcome to your new home. You can have the bed, above the cab." He said, holding the door open for her.

Where the camper overlapped the cab of the truck sat a small bed, crammed into the somewhat tight space. There was a narrow passage leading to the bed, with a cluttered table built into the wall taking up a good chuck of one's space, a plastic lawnchair shoved somewhat under it. One wall was lined with cabinets, with odd sigils etched into the wood or strange charms hanging from the knobs. There was a small, two-burner gas stove and a petite sink next to it, likely seldom hooked up to a water line judging from the pile of papers and manilla folders stacked messily in the basin. There were a few milk crates and worn cardboard boxes with taped-up corners shoved to the wall, under the small table and its adjacent lawnchair.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 9:51 pm

Layla nodded slowly, "Not one for motels, huh?" she mused, tossing her bag up into the lofted bed.
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:54 pm

He grimaced. "Believe it or not, chasing things that go bump in the dark doesn't exactly have the biggest salary." He said, lingering at the open door to finish his cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:56 pm

She sighed, "What? Doesn't the government have things for this?"
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:58 pm

He paused a moment, thinking. "Sort of." He replied after a moment, shrugging as he climbed into the camper. "I think." He reached up, grabbing a puffy blue bag with a drawstring from above a cabinet. He opened it, pulling out a red and blue sleeping bag which he dropped onto the floor and began to kick flat.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 11:00 pm

Layla stood awkwardly to the side, "So.... which is mine?"
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 11:06 pm

He nodded at the cramped bed. "I said you could have it. You better not step on me when you get up, though."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 11:09 pm

She nodded, Doing her best to climb into the bed, maneuvering her thin frame around the clutter.
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 11:13 pm

"If you need something wake me up. Try to get some sleep." He said, sliding himself into the sleeping bag, leaving it unzipped as he rolled one end into a makeshift pillow.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 11:15 pm

Layla closed her eyes wordlessly, trying to force herself to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 11:25 pm

Seth closed his eyes, shifting around a little bit, pushing shit out of the way as need be, before finally drifting off into a deep slumber.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 11:29 pm

Layla didn't hardly sleep, awake at the break of dawn, stepping over and around Seth while she tried to mess with his kitchen enough to get breakfast going. Wearing nothing but her underwear and an oversized tank top, she was leaving little to the imagination, giving full glimpse of the sides of her breasts, and the perfectly round underside of her ass cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 11:32 pm

Owing to the heightened senses of once forced to be paranoid as a motherfucker, Seth's eyes blinked slowly open shortly after Layla stepped down from the bed. He was laying on his back, breathing slowly with lids half closed as he gazed up at the girl's pale, perfect curves. His eyes slowly blinked all the way open, brow raising as he took in the picturesque scene above him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 11:36 pm

Her blue hair had been tossed lazily in a messy bun, strands hanging loosely like a halo around her as she stood on tip-toe to get a pan out of the cabinet, letting his eyes wander over the way her lace thong framed her rounded ass.
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 11:44 pm

Seth shifted slightly in his sleeping bag, looking up and licking his lips as he watched her firm buttocks in the sparse morning light streaking through the windows. He could feel a bulge beginning to stir below his belt, and he grimaced slightly. "Ngh... You're not in the girl's locker room, you know. Put on some pants or go get a gas station burrito." He groaned out.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 11:46 pm

Layla frowned, looking over her shoulder at him, "It's hot in here and you don't have a fan. It's either this, or the overwhelming smell of sweat." she pouted, pulling her tank down slightly.
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 11:50 pm

Seth grumbled a few half formed, incoherent sentences as he dug around in his sleeping bag. He pulled out a worn leather wallet, tossing it up at her haphazardly. "Gas station burrito. Or you finish what you start." He said, rolling over in his bag.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 11:53 pm

"I was making breakfast!" she pouted, "Isn't finishing it what it looked like I was doing?" she sighed, standing up on tip toe again to get her clothes from the bed, wallet in hand, once again giving him full view of her ass, and her thong.
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 11:58 pm

"That's not what I meant." He grumbled under his breath, sitting up as she started to reach for her shit. This, of course, gave him an eye level view of her ass, which he abused. He sighed, reaching up to rub his eyes before slowly standing. "Okay, okay, just fix what you're fixing." He said, moving to plop down in the lawnchair, crossing one leg over his knee so that his hard on wasn't as noticeable as it could be.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:00 am

She shrugged, not quite grasping how easily aroused men were, pulling on some sweat pants and a jacket before sliding into her shoes and stepping outside, "Be right back."
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:11 am

"Yeah, yeah. Get me a coffee. Or an energy drink." He waved his hand, sending her off. "And look for anything... weird." He said.

The town seemed to be going about its daily business, somewhat bustling as people moved to and fro, just as many people walking the sidewalks as there were in cars. To get to the nearest gas station, she had to pass the town park, which had a large fountain, a huge, sinewy bull on its hind legs, poised over a snarling wolf with its horns ready to gore the poor canid. When she arrived at the gas station, she would find four crumpled twenties in his wallet, along with a plethora of all sorts of cards, ranging from credit to debit to gift to Kroger, and two weathered, dried out condoms. Obviously they'd spent quite a while in the wallet, and hadn't looked particularly disturbed.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:14 am

Layla sighed, rolling her eyes. She dug around the gas station for breakfast, and grabbed two coffees while she was in there, paying with one of the twenties, and groaning as one of the condoms fell out of the wallet onto the counter, where the cashier looked totally flabbergasted, she shoved it back in the wallet without comment, taking the food and the drinks and heading back to the camper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Roads Lead to Ruin
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: One-on-One Role Play-
Jump to: