Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 18 I_vote_lcapWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 18 I_voting_barWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 18 I_vote_lcapWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 18 I_voting_barWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:15 pm

The soldier quickly nodded, "Yes, Sergent." he said quickly, Bella tying her hair up under her hat.
"The fault is mine. I was being reckless."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:22 pm

"soldier take us to base. it would be nice to be able to relax for a change without germans just a few feet away at all times" he said
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:24 pm

The soldier nodded, "Right this way, Sergent."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:29 pm

Jason followed the soldier, staying close to bella.he didn't want her to be forced to go. she was the best soldier he had.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:31 pm

They arrived back at the camp, the other soldiers crowding around them in great joy that they had both come back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:47 pm

Jason was glad they had been missed. his soldiers apparantly had great respect for him. "someone give me a status update" he said
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:12 pm

"We've lost some ammunition and supplies, but the men are all here." One soldier responded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:28 pm

Jason nodded. "very good. any ideas as to the whereabouts of the german army?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:43 pm

"None. Sergent."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:45 pm

"well they probably aren't far behind us. make sure everyone is on their guard" he said. "dismissed."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:47 pm

The soldier nodded, and left to tell the others of the Sergent's command. Bella looked around, having now become Isaiah once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:51 pm

Jason looked at isaiah. "any idea how long it will take them to find us?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:16 pm

"I'm not sure." Isaiah frowned. Uncertainty was something she wasn't used to.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:19 pm

R.I.P.
December 31st, 2008-April 27th, 2009
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: