Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 I_vote_lcapWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 I_voting_barWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 I_vote_lcapWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 I_voting_barWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:31 pm

Jason looked out the window and all the color drained from his face. "oh hell..." he muttered. the plane carrying most of their officers was in flames and going down. burning bodies lept from the planes but the parachutes burned up, causing the officers to splatter on the ground below.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:42 pm

Isaiah frowned. That wasn't good at all. But, thankfully, they were all still there. All she needed was a good sniper and an equally good hiding place, and she was invincible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:44 pm

Jason stood up and attached his clip to the bar. "clips onn" he said sternly. this was what they had trained for. jumping behind enemy lines in total darkness under heavy fire.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:49 pm

Isaiah did as she was told, daring to look down. She grinned, not at all afraid. Perhaps this was a good thing, perhaps it wasn't. Either way, it was how she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:03 pm

the light turned green. "GO GO" Jason screamed as s some shots ripped through the bottom of the plane. no one was it though. everyone lept out only isaiah and jason were left. "keep safe now" he said kissing her cheek before she jumped.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:05 pm

Isaiah smiled at the kiss, nodding a yes before she jumped. She made a silent prayer that he would stay safe as well, then let her chute out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:15 pm

just as she got clear the plane burst into flames. jason couldn't be seen. he had managed to jump just before the plane crashed. he seemed to have some pretty bad luck when it came to jumps.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:17 pm

Isaiah was speechless.
Please let him have made it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:26 pm

Jason was floating a bit next to her. "My luck f****** sucks in planes doesn't it?" he called to her. he had uncliped himself and jumped out. it was the only way he had managedto escape.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:46 pm

Isaiah smiled when she saw him, "It does. And it's scaring the living daylights out of me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:57 pm

Jason laughed. "sorry but i can't help it." he said. when they landed he stayed crouched as the rest of the squad formed around him. "okay we have to capture a rather big bridge and keep it clear so General Patton can get his army across and intot he heart of the continent" he said. "judging by how badly everyone got blown off course we're the only ones on this bridge" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:58 pm

Isaiah nodded and held tightly onto her sniper rifle. She looked up, finding a tree that she would be able to get a good shot from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:13 pm

Jason put his hand on isaiah's shoulder. "everyone stay at normal intervals until we get to the bridge" he said as he started leading them towards the bridge, keeping ina low crouch to be sure a stray bullet wouldn't hit him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:17 pm

Isaiah followed him obediently, not making a single sound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:26 pm

jason halted them on the treeline near the bridge. there were two guard towers on each side, and a single story building too. there were three tanks lined up on their side, not yet in use since the normandy invasion had not yet begun fully. he looked in the towers, a machine gunner in each. he looked at isaiah. "take out the one on the left, make sure they land inside the tower" he said. he took out the one on the right without making much noise. he pointed to two of his squad. "pick a tower and take the guns" he said. he pointed two three others. 'each of you in a tank. since they aren't using them we will" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:27 pm

Isaiah nodded and took only a second while she aimed her rifle, firing and hitting the target dead on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:32 pm

Jason led his squad silently down the hill. the five with assignments either lept in tanks or scaled the towers. Jason infiltrated the building and took out the guards inside. he gave a motino with his hand and his men took out the people on the other side. jason picked up the radio and radioed in that they had captured the bridge. "you guys are in for hell if you're alone they got an army of a thousand headed right for you" Jason hung up the phone. "just my luck.." he muttered. he sent a scout to recover what he could from the other side to arm this side of the bridge. "isaiah we're in for hell here. pick a good tree to snipe from and take out the german officers when they get close" he said. he sent a second person into each of the towers and set up the medics inside the house. with three tanks, they just might survive.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:34 pm

Isaiah nodded and quickly scaled a tree. She was invisible from her hiding place. Not even those that knew she was there could see her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:38 pm

soon isaiah could see the thousand german soldiers heading their way. the officers had on different helmets. Jason was setting up extra machine guns on the ground to create a cross fire zone with four of them. to make it almost impossible for the germans to get close without getting shot.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:39 pm

Isaiah waited until they were close, then fired three shots, taking out three of the officers. The other soldiers looked around in panic. No one knew where the shots came from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:47 pm

Jason had all of his squad not in tanks, house or tree dig holes for themselves. they stacked the dirt so that they could fire out but not be seen. Jason was behind one of the more visible machine guns. as the germans advanced closer jason held up his hand to signal for no one to fire except isaiah.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:49 pm

Isaiah fired again, taking out three more officers. Only one more remained. Isaiah loaded her gun and looked to see if Jason was still there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:53 pm

the nazi's were now within range and jason dropped his hand. machine gun fire cut right through their ranks. dozens fell by the second. they were so confused they ran to the bridge thinking it was salvation but it led to them getting shot. some of the smarter ones opened fire on gunners they could see, mostly jason. most shots missed but one caught him in the shoulder.he winced but kept firing, not stopping until the germans were in full retreat.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:07 am

Isaiah hit the last of the officers right in the forehead right as they ran off, then scaled back down the tree when they were all gone. She went over to Jason, "Are you OK?" She asked softly, trying not to let the others hear the affection in her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:46 am

Jason nodded as the medic ran from the house and began to patch him up. "yeah i'll be fine." he said smiling at her. he had intentionally stationed the medic and radioman inside the house so that they would stay safe, since nazis tended to target them. jason was the only injury, since he had taken the least hidden maching gun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: