Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 I_vote_lcapWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 I_voting_barWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 I_vote_lcapWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 I_voting_barWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:44 pm

"Thank you." She said softly, still a bit dazed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:45 pm

Jason patted her shoulder. "when the war is over i'd be interested to see how you dress normally" he said. he knew the paratrooper uniform didn't do her beauty justice.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:51 pm

Isaiah, now seeming to deserve the name Isabella more, smiled, "Usually mother forces me into a dress. Nothing special."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:52 pm

Jason chuckled. "well it would be special on you" he said. "and i'd still like to see it sometime after the war' he added. this was his way of saying he wanted to keep in contact even after the war.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:07 pm

Isabella smiled, flattered that he seemed to approve of her. She had to be careful not to give away to onlookers that she was a girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:08 pm

Jason smiled. some people were walking close by, so he had to be careful how he worded things. "so isaiah, do you have any pictures of isabella i could see?" he asked. he was saying it like that to throw off onlookers. he just wanted to see a picture of her before she enlisted.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:19 pm

"Actually, I do." Isaiah smiled and pulled a photo of her family from her back pocket. As she said, with her hair long, she and her sister looked exactly alike, though her sister looked more stern and serious than she did. And with her hair short, she actually did look exactly like her older brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:20 pm

Jason smiled and picked her out of the photo. "now that is the most beautiful girl i've ever seen" he said winking at her. "do you think i'd be her type?" he asked watching her. it was a bit wierd referring to her in the third person, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:28 pm

"I think so." She smiled, "Isadora might get jealous, though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:31 pm

Jason laughed. "well oh well. i don't really like the parrot girls" he reminded her. it was so wierd yet fun talking about her like this. "do you think she would like me?" he asked. he knew now he was at least her type.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:34 pm

Isaiah looked him over, thinking carefully before she spoke, "I think she would adore you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:40 pm

Jason smiled meaningfully at her. "and i know i would adore isabella too" he said winking at her. he really was starting to like her, a lot. it was good to know she did too.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:47 pm

Isaiah smiled, putting the picture back in her pocket, "I'm sure she'd like that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:52 pm

Jason smiled. "good" he said. soon everyone else was out of the messhall. "well squad, today we get our first live jump from an airplane. isaiah is also now your sergeant. his word is to recieve as much respect as my own." he said. "now for the parachutes, you attatche the clips to the overhead bar, and when you jump, the bar will activate your parachute for you. if not, you must pull your reserve chord to release your backup chute" he said. someone was screaming in the distance. jason watched as someone from another squad was making thier first jump, only their parachute didn't open, and weren't opening the backup. jason watched wide eyed as the poor soldier dissappeared behind some trees, though everyone knew he had died. the first death of the screaming eagles.... and they hadn't even reached combat...
((and yes that is actually how the first person from screaming eagles died))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:02 pm

Isaiah swallowed. She wasn't nervous about jumping, she just felt bad that the soldier died so soon. Thing like that just happened sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:05 pm

Jason silently led them to their plane. he helped them get their parachutes on and they got in their seats. soon the plane was in the air. Jason looked at his squad, hoping that they wouldn't suffer the same fate. He stood up. "everyone, clips on" he said as he attatched his clip to the overhead bar. he waited for his squad to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:09 pm

Isaiah did as she was told, clipping herself to the bar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:13 pm

Once everyone was clipped he spoke again. "now when i tell you to go, just run out that door. if the person in front of you hesitates, push them out." he said. "once you land rally on my position. i will be the last one out of the plane" he said. the light above his head turned green. "this is it go now" he said as the line moved and one by one his squad lept from the plane for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:47 pm

Isaiah was in the end of the line, but jumped without hesitation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:52 pm

Jason lept after her. he closed his eyes to enjoy the brief feeling of weightlessness before the would open and snap him back to reality. only it didn't open. no... wait.. yes it did. it opened but it was packed wrong, and was now so tangled it couldn't catch the wind. Jason was in full fall! He pulled a knife from his belt and hacked away at the strings, accidentally cutting his hand in the process. he had to cut away this chute before he could deply his emergency one. as he entered the red zone, he finally got free and got his reserve chute open. he knew it wouldn't be a soft landing, and indeed when he landed he fell and rolled quite a ways. he shrugged off his chute and looked up. everyone else was still in the sky. he slowly stood up. his hand was bleeding from cutting it and his legs were cut up from hitting the ground so hard and dragging. if he had been a second later, he would have broken his legs or worse...
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:05 pm

Isaiah landed fairly close to him, quickly getting rid of her chute to find him. "Sergent! Are you OK?" She said, quickly rushing over to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:09 pm

Jason nodded, breathing heavily. "yeah i'll life but i think i stabbed my hand cutting myself away" he said holding up his left hand, which had a rather deep gash on the palm. he had fallen right past her. he had had to do some hard angling to avoid tangling her up as well. he was lucky to be alive.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:32 pm

Isaiah nodded, though panicking on the inside, she seemed calm. She held his hand in hers, her own hands seeming very small and delicate in his. She looked at the gash carefully, "This might need to be sewn up, but we should try and stop the bleeding for now." She tore off the bottom of her undershirt to wrap his hand up with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:48 pm

Jason winced a little as she wrapped his hand. it was rather sensitive right now. it was at about this point the rest of the squad came up, expecting to find a dead sergeant. some of them had to look away from the blood on his hand.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:52 pm

Isaiah looked up quietly, then stood, offering her hand to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: