Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHome: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 I_voting_barHome: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHome: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 I_voting_barHome: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Home: Adrian's Beginning

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:21 pm

"Duh! Of course!" Adrian exclaimed as she smacked herself on the forehead. "No, wait, I did have a V8 today..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:34 pm

"'course you did. Those things are amazing." Nikki grinned, "Now, the waiter is here."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:40 pm

"Um...ok....just give me one of everything. Oh and two of these," Adrian said, pointing to the cheesless tofurky wraps.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:54 pm

The waiter nodded and left.
"See? Just have fun. Until mom sees her credit card bill, then have a blast!" Nikki laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:07 pm

"Ooh, can we go to Germany?" Adrian asked, bouncing like a hyperactive kid.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:26 pm

"Duh?" Nikki laughed, "We'll have tons of fun. Just you and me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:44 pm

"Aw schweet." Adrian said, becoming her usual silly self. Without her mom around, she felt like she didn't have a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:46 pm

After they finished with their food, Nikki frowned, "Aw... we forgot to get our stuff. You wanna just forget it or go back and try and get it back?" Nikki giggled, "I said 'back' two times."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:06 pm

"heh, yeah you did. Ummm... I don't know. Maybe we should wait a while till she passes out." Adrian said, referring to the vile creature they called "the Leviathan"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:09 pm

"Yah. I'll take care of the bill." He grinned handing her a bunch of quarters, "There is one of those mega-gumball machine things out front."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:17 pm

"Ooh, the ones with the plastic spider rings and fake silver jewelry that gives little kids nickel poisoning?" Adrian nearly fell out of her seat in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:18 pm

"Ch, yah?" Nikki grinned, he was a sucker for his sister. Anything he could do for her, he would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:24 pm

"Yay! You're da bestest big bubby evah!" Adrian said, giving Nikki one of her famous bone-crushing hugs.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:25 pm

Nikki inhaled to keep from her squeezing the breath out of him. "Have a blast!" he smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:28 pm

"I will!" Adrian went and put all the quaters in the machine, coming back with at least 2 spider rings on each finger and more silver bling than any rapper has ever worn at one time.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:31 pm

Nikki grinned, "Wow. Deck the halls." he grinned, "C'mon. Let's go see a movie before we get our stuff."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:45 pm

Adrian smiled brightly. "Mmkay! What should we watch?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:45 pm

"Well, Twilight came out today..." Nikki mused, "Or we can go see Saw 5 for the umpteenth time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:47 pm

((i iknew it was going to be Twilight =D))

"TWILIGHT!!!!" Adrian screamed, alarming several people in the restaraunt.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:51 pm

Nikki laughed, then pulled her into the car, both of them singing Three Days Grace as they went down the street. They were in line behind a particularly gorgeous boy with the name Zane tattooed on the back of his neck. His hair was cut like Sasuke's from Naruto and the tips of black angel wings poked out from under his shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:03 pm

"Oh my- who is that?" Adrian whispered quietly, pointing to the gorgeous sex god in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:04 pm

"Judging by his tattoo: his name is Zane." Nikki grinned.
The boy turned around at hearing his name, "Hm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:10 pm

Adrian's eyes met "Zane"'s face, and her jaw dropped to her feet. HE WAS FLIPPING GORGEOUS!!!
She quickly closed her mouth, because in a second her shoes would have been soaked in drool.
"Um...I-I like your h-hair..." She said nervously, instantly scolding herself for acting like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:14 pm

He smiled warmly, clearly a very friendly guy who wasn't at all weirded out by a random girl complementing his hair.
"Thank you so much!" He grinned, hugging her as a way of saying thanks.
When he turned around, Nikki giggled, "We have a hugger!" He whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:24 pm

Adrian, still dumbstruck, let out a quiet squeal and clapped a hand over her mouth, then muttered "Your welcome," all while staring at Zane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home: Adrian's Beginning   Home: Adrian's Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home: Adrian's Beginning
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next