Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Satan's Madness - Page 6 I_vote_lcapSatan's Madness - Page 6 I_voting_barSatan's Madness - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Satan's Madness - Page 6 I_vote_lcapSatan's Madness - Page 6 I_voting_barSatan's Madness - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Satan's Madness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Satan's Madness - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:21 pm

Cervantes laughed a bit. "You're all purr and no claw, kitten."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:24 pm

Calico smirked, "Tell that to your foot."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:26 pm

"Meh... you were just a bit agitated." He said smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:29 pm

Calico drew her pistol and rested it on her shoulder, "Care to test me again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:33 pm

"I'd really rather wait until my foot's all healed up." He said smiling a bit. "But I'd be glad to if you insist."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:37 pm

Calico shrugged and shot his other foot, "Told you so. Care to risk something else?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:40 pm

Cervantes fell to the ground muttering a long stream of curses and pulled his musket. He aimed and shot Calico in the back of her knee. If she wasn't effected by the pain, she would at least not be able to walk with that leg.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:41 pm

Calico smiled, "You are a pretty good shot, you know that?"
Again, she was gushing blood all over the deck. One had to pity the poor soul that got told to swab the deck in the morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:44 pm

Cervantes smiled slightly. "Best in Port Royal. Grew up there, so I had to learn to take care of myself."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:47 pm

Calico laughed, "I grew up in Port Muerte. You wouldn't last two seconds there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:49 pm

He smirked. "I've lived everywhere from Barcelona to Witchhaven, I could handle Muerte."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:52 pm

"Surely you know the meaning of the word 'Muerte'. Death. They call it that for a reason. There are more deaths there in one week than there is everywhere else in the Caribbean in a month." Calico smirked, "Like I said. One day."
Calico the strode easily over to Cervantes, "Let me help you up."
She was still bleeding everywhere and every step felt like she was being lit on fire, but she was good at ignoring pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:56 pm

"Of course I know what Muerte means. I am Spannish after all. I know my own language." He said kind of sarcasticly. "No thanks, its kind of comfy down here." He said smiling as he looked up at Calico.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:01 pm

Calico grabbed his arm and pulled him up anyway, "If I can deal with this, you can." She challenged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:06 pm

Cervantes grimmiced but stood. "I know I can stand it, I'd just rather not." He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:07 pm

"It would appear that you are being outdone by a girl." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:09 pm

He straightened his face and stood tall. "You, are by no means, a girl, kitten."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:10 pm

"Then what am I? A guy?" She smirked.
Even though she was very masculine, no girl liked being called a guy. If he dared to, she might just let her trigger aim at something more valuable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:17 pm

Cervantes grimmaced. "I dunno, but you're no woman. A very fenine guy maybe...."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:20 pm

Calico shoved her pistol towards his pants, "Spit it out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:22 pm

Cervantes paled for a moment. "You're a very, very pretty woman pirate, ma'am!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:57 pm

Jason rolled his eyes as they talked about how good of a shot cervantes was. Jason fingered both of his pitsols. his style of gunfighting would later inspire western cowboys. he spun the two pistols on his fingers and fired over his shoulders, not hitting flesh but knocking the belt buckles clean off Calico and cervantes's pants. this he did without looking. the belts in turn riccocheted off the wall and hit their owners in the side of the head. Jason pocketed his pistols without once looking back at them. he didn't say a word either.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:39 am

Calico smiled at Cervantes, "Thank you."
She glared at Jason with the fury of Harpies, "Care to test your luck again, pal? Do as the Captain said and go. To. Bed!" she shouted at him. One could practically feel the fury off of her.
She picked up her belt and put it back on, putting her pistol back in it's place on her hip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:25 pm

Jena rolled her eyes. "luck had nothing to do with it." she said. "i'm one of the world's best shots." she said turning to them. "and i could shot your belt off, blindfolded, with one hand behind my back while you are moving around" she said confidently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:58 pm

Cervantes grumbled and shot one of the tails off of Jason's red bandana before he replaced his belt to around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satan's Madness
Page 6 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next