Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Vampire Diaries Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Vampire Diaries Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Vampire Diaries Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Vampire Diaries Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Vampire Diaries Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Vampire Diaries Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Vampire Diaries Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Vampire Diaries Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Vampire Diaries Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Vampire Diaries I_vote_lcapThe Vampire Diaries I_voting_barThe Vampire Diaries I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Vampire Diaries I_vote_lcapThe Vampire Diaries I_voting_barThe Vampire Diaries I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Vampire Diaries

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: The Vampire Diaries   The Vampire Diaries Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:54 am

This story takes place in your average American small town, a town named Fell's Church in Virgina. Life there is ordinary. School. Work. Family life. Nothing too out of the ordinary, minus one important aspect: vampires. Normally, this could be over-looked, but one human girl decided to fall in love with not one, but two vampires. Brothers in fact. So, as you might notice, this isn't your average vampire-human love story. No. Not at all. In fact, it is as odd as the vampire themselves; however, it is a love story anyways. Instead of our protagonist falling in love with the other male protagonist, she goes for the antagonist: Damon. Instead of following her arms into the handsome, capable hands of Stefan, Elena goes for the dangerous ones of Damon. Don't get me wrong, she still loves Stefan, dearly, but her feelings for him are nothing compared to what she feels for Damon. Not what you saw coming, eh? Well good. Basic love stories were getting old and boring, too predictable. Besides, the bad guys need love too... Right?

Characters:

The Vampire Diaries Vd1004
Elena Gilbert: Elena wasn't your typical teenager, even before the Salvatore brother's came back. She had just lost her father and mother in a horrific car accident, that only she survived. Now she was living at home with her aunt and little sister. Her best friend Bonnie was a witch. Matt, her ex boyfriend and best guy friend, was still in love with her. Nothing was going her way. Until she met them.
Played by:
Aya MacArthur

The Vampire Diaries 10stefan
Stefan Salvatore: Stefan is the younger, and sweeter, brother. He grew up and was turned during the Civil War. His first love was Katherine. That is why he returned to Fell's Church. Elena resembled Katherine so much that he just had to know her. Elena did end up falling in love with him; however, his overprotective ways were just not what she wanted. Crushed, he continued to try and pursue something with Elena.
Played by:

The Vampire Diaries Ian2
Damon Salvatore: Damon is the eldest, and meaner, brother. He two was growing up and turned during the Civil War; however, he was too old to try and pass as a high school student as his brother did. He too loved Katherine, so much so that he returned to Fell's Church to release her from her tomb. She wasn't there, but Elena was. At first, his attraction to Elena was a combination of two things: her resemblance to Katherine, and the fact that Stefan loved her. Now, he would do anything for his love for her.
Played by:
Bella Strauss

The Vampire Diaries The-vampire-diaries-nina-dobre-as-k
Katherine Pierce: Katherine was the kind of girl who believed rules were meant to be broken. For that reason, she was with both of the Salvatore brothers back in the days of the Civil War. Then, when the town got suspicious, she had to bribe a guard and run. Hearing that her two boys were in love with someone else sparked a jealousy within her. One that would send her back to Fell's Church to get at least one of them back, though she wanted both.
Played by:

Rules:
1. Follow all the rules of the forum.
2. Characters are on a first come-first serve basis.
3. If you don't get the character you want, feel free to make your own.
4. If you are playing more than one character, please use the colors I provide for your character so it doesn't become too confusing. PLEASE!
5. Have Fun!
6. Remember, more than four lines!

Last edited by Aya MacArthur on Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diaries   The Vampire Diaries Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:01 am

((Open))

Elena sat on her porch roof, waiting. Waiting for what, she did not know. What she did know was that she missed Damon so much. "Maybe that's what I am waiting for..." She mused to herself with a smile on her face. Elena remembered that when Candice was under Damon's influence, that Damon just had to call out to her and she would come. Maybe it worked the other way around. She closed her eyes real tight and imagined his face. His perfect face. Then she thought of the love she had for him and whispered. "Damon." She laughed at herself, but did it again. "Damon. I miss you. Come to me..." Elena laid down on her roof as scoffed. She was no vampire. "I bet he didn't even hear me..." She said to herself, sadness filling her words. She truly missed him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diaries   The Vampire Diaries Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:27 pm

((I'll take Damon, if you'd like.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diaries   The Vampire Diaries Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:11 pm

((Of course you can! You can RP so well, it should be interesting!!!))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diaries   The Vampire Diaries Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:53 pm

((Haha, glad you enjoy me. ;) I'll do a little research on the character, then post.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diaries   The Vampire Diaries Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:06 am

((Sounds like a plan to me. I am basing this more off the book than the TV show on the CW, so you can google The Vampire Diaries Novels, and read into the character analysis for Damon. If you would like to, you can also read up on how he is in the TV series. Find a happy medium or something.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diaries   The Vampire Diaries Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:28 pm

Damon's soft chuckle came from a tree by her bedroom window, "So do I have to sit out here, or are you going to invite me in?" he smirked a sly smirk, one leg draped over a branch, the other one perched and sort of hugged up against his chest. One hand was holding him steady on either side of him, and his head was tilted at a curious sort of angle, his hair laying like feathers rested against his forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diaries   The Vampire Diaries Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:38 pm

Elena jumped and glared at Damon. "Why do you always do that?" She said with a tinge of amusement in her voice. She was just glad her was here. The fact that he always quietly came up on her and scared her was not that big of a deal. "You don't need my permission to come in." She replied as she crawled back into her bedroom window and waited for him on the other side.a
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diaries   The Vampire Diaries Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:52 pm

"Thanks." he grunted a bit, standing, then jumping into the window and landing on his feet, brushing his hair back effortlessly, pausing a moment to look out the window before turning his head to focus his attention on Elena. "Miss me?" he smirked his sly smirk again, his classic bad-boy character showing through in some wildly seductive way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diaries   The Vampire Diaries Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:58 pm

((Bella's back!!!))

Elena walked up to Damon and laid a hand on his cheek. "I will always be missing you when you're not with me." She smiled up and him, and moved both of her hands onto his broad chest. Not wanting to provoke him into using the bed behind her, she stepped back and asked: "What have you done today, Damon?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diaries   The Vampire Diaries Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:15 pm

Damon chuckled lightly, as though something she said was amusing in a way only he would ever understand. He put his left hand on her waist, as a sort of way to return the slight show of affection by her hands on his chest, then pushed his hair back with his right hand, "You know, the usual." he grinned, his white teeth seeming to glow. "And yourself?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diaries   The Vampire Diaries Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:25 am

Elena couldn't help but blush. She wasn't exactly adapted to Damon showing her any type of affection, physical or otherwise. If he did previously, it was to piss of his brother, Stefan. "I went to school, then went out to the Grill with the girls... and avoided your brother." She laughed. "Same as usual."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diaries   The Vampire Diaries Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:48 pm

Damon chuckled along lightly, his voice deep and dark as ever. "Has he been giving you any trouble lately?" he asked, sort of teasing, sort of serious. He slid his other hand into his pocket, turning, the hand on her hip sliding around her waist as he did so, taking her to a chair/bed/something to sit down, bringing her down with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diaries   The Vampire Diaries Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:38 pm

She let Damon guide her to her bed and sat down with him. "Well, ever since I forced him to drink my blood... He has been someone else." She sighed. "And when I chose to be with you over him, he just snapped." Elena rubbed her arm. "Stefan showed his true colors. That sweet man I thought I loved was not the real him." She looked up at Damon and smiled. "I would rather be with a self serving psychopath then with someone who is fake." Elena thought back to when she called him that, and actually meant it. It was right after Pearl let the vampire out of the tomb. She offed Damon a chance at Catherine, and he just had to hand out a few names. She knew better now. Damon was moved by love, not revenge or anger. Now, he loved her. Well, she at least hoped he loved her. With a slight frown on her face, she laid back on the bed and looked at her ceiling.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diaries   The Vampire Diaries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Diaries
Page 1 of 1