Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBy The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 I_voting_barBy The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBy The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 I_voting_barBy The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

By The Light Of The Moon

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:02 pm

Ana looked solemn. "By the end of your first night here, you will be a firm believer in our... I mean the existence of lycans." They continued walking through the rows of houses til they got to the town square. "Everything you need is here."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:57 pm

Joan looked around, "Everything is so spread out... She mused..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:56 am

"That is the good thing about country living." Ana replied. "Space."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:28 pm

"I feel so... exposed..." she mused.. shivering a bit. Clearly, she didn't like attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:57 pm

Ana laughed. "So, you would rather be covered in a layer of smog, slowly dying in an over populated city?" Ana shook her head. "I love the country."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:03 pm

"I just don't like to be seen...." she said softly, looking off into space a bit, then shaking herself out of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:20 pm

"And why is that dear? Do you have something malformed?" Ana looked Joan up and down. "It sure doesn't look that way!" With a smile on her face, Ana tugged on Joan's arm and pulled her to the dress shop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:02 am

((*Editing old profile soon*))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:50 am

((Lol. Good. We need another character. =]))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:56 pm

Joan blushed, letting Ana lead her. "No, just shy..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:12 pm

"And why is that dear?" Ana laughed. "I always assumed you big city girls were full of themselves. Guess I was wrong."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:56 pm

"No particular reason, I just am." Joan blushed, still walking with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:06 pm

Ana laughed. "Maybe you'll toughen up in this grand ol' town."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:10 pm

Joan smiled shyly, "Maybe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:13 pm

"Well, you've seen the town in all it's beauty. Is there anything else you would like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:36 pm

"If you want me to be completely honest, then I'd say eat." she blushed lightly, her stomach growling as if to agree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:37 pm

Ana laughed. "I was hoping you would say that. My papa owns the best restaurant around." She began to walk, holding Joan's arm. "Italian food. Have you ever had Italian food? God... It makes me think of home." Rambling on in Italian until they reached the restaurant, Ana paused. "Money..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:30 pm

"No, I don't believe I have... It sounds good, though..." she mused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:50 am

Ana smiled. "Oh! It is wonderful!" She lead Joan into the restaurant and looked around for her parents. "Mama! Papa!" She called out to them. She heard their reply from the back of the kitchen. "You wait here. I will be right back, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:42 pm

Joan folded her hands in front of her, "Alright." she said, waiting patiently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:02 pm

Ana went into the back to explain her new friend Joan, and that they were both out of any form of money. She promised to come in and work an extra hour or so cleaning dishes to pay for their meals. With food in hand, Ana walked back out to Joan. "Time to eat!"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:05 am

Joan looked over to Ana as she spoke, looking around, then smiling, "Thank you. I can pay for mine, if you'd like..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:01 am

Ana just smiled. "It is already payed for. My treat. As you American's say: "dig in!" She started shoveling what was on her plate into her mouth. The chicken Alfredo with white sauce was wonderful. Cooked to perfection. Her mother was a genius.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:13 pm

Joan smiled as she ate, enjoying every bite. It was unlike anything she had ever had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:21 pm

By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Wolf
Ulrich Garnier
Race: Werewolf
Bio: Ulrich is one of the many children of the Garnier family, the founders of Haven. The famiy was the first to bring the werewolf curse into the town, and they are still keepers of it's taint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By The Light Of The Moon
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next