Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
By The Light Of The Moon I_vote_lcapBy The Light Of The Moon I_voting_barBy The Light Of The Moon I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
By The Light Of The Moon I_vote_lcapBy The Light Of The Moon I_voting_barBy The Light Of The Moon I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

By The Light Of The Moon

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

By The Light Of The Moon Empty
PostSubject: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:37 pm

By The Light Of The Moon Werewolf_by_jinkies36

A full moon, a cloudless sky...
A small town with the windows boarded shut...
A large wolf is in the streets, sniffing...
He looks up; at the end of the street, a small child is banging on the door, screaming, "Let me in! Let me in!"...
The wolf creeps up next to the child...
The child gasps, whimpering...
The wolf snarls, then looks up at the sky, running off into the distance.

In the year 1874, there is a small town with a bit of a werewolf problem. At night, everyone locks up, so the wolves don't get in
their houses. No one knows who the wolves are, or how to get rid of
them, but there seems to be more and more every day...

((Wolves or humans. Pick.))

Characters:

By The Light Of The Moon Victorian__by_addictedImage
Joan Freeman
Race: Human
Bio: Just moved into the little town of Haven from New York and is not at all used to the big city. She's anxious about her first night in her new home. She lives with her mom, dad, and older brother, Joseph.

By The Light Of The Moon Wolf
Ulrich Garnier
Race: Werewolf
Bio: Ulrich is one of the many children of the Garnier family, the founders of Haven. The famiy was the first to bring the werewolf curse into the town, and they are still keepers of it's taint.

By The Light Of The Moon The-vampire-diaries-nina-dobre-as-k

Anastasia Mercurio
Bio: Ana was not like the other werewolves that terrorizes Haven. She tried to blend in with the humans, instead of rebelling against them. An immigrant from Italy, she was not originally accepted in the small town. Within her first night of being in America, she was attacked. Ever since, she has been a lycan. Will her cover be blown when all is said and done? Or will she be able to keep up the facade of human?

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:26 pm

By The Light Of The Moon The-vampire-diaries-nina-dobre-as-k

Anastasia Mercurio
Bio: Ana was not like the other werewolves that terrorizes Haven. She tried to blend in with the humans, instead of rebelling against them. An immigrant from Italy, she was not originally accepted in the small town. Within her first night of being in America, she was attacked. Ever since, she has been a lycan. Will her cover be blown when all is said and done? Or will she be able to keep up the facade of human?
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:20 pm

((Accepted. Good to see some new blood.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:56 am

((Thank you. Very Happy Would you like to wait for others before we start the RP?))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:43 pm

((Nah, I'll go ahead and start it. Kaido isn't feeling well this morning, so he might be a while.))

Joan stood in her front yard, watching her father and brother moving their things into the house. Everything was so open and spread out here... Not at all what she was used to. It made her feel as though people were keeping their distance. She felt nervous standing around, as a couple of people stood on their front lawns and stared at the newcomers, so she walked over to their carriage and pet the horses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:51 pm

Ana walked down the streets of Haven. She had heard a rumor that a new family had moved in and she wanted to confirm it for herself. The only noise she made was the sound of her dress dragging against the cobblestone street. Very light on her feet, she was. Made the dogs look up at her with question in their eyes. Then she stopped on the corner and saw what she assumed was a family moving into a small quaint house. "Interesting." She said to herself under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:55 pm

Joan heard a voice, looking up and over her shoulder to see who spoke. She saw Ana, and blushed a bit, "Hello..." she said softly, not used to meeting new people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:00 pm

Shocked that the girl had even heard her voice, but a smile came over her face anyways. "Ciao." Anna replied, her thick accent coming through with every syllable. "My name is Ana. What is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:02 pm

"Joan." she answered quietly, "Joan Freeman. I just moved here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:06 pm

Ana smiled. "I can see that." She walked the small distance over to Joan. "Where did you move her from, dear?" Why would anyone move here? My family only moved here because of the problems back in the home country... Ana shook her thoughts away. She never knew who could be listening.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:03 pm

"New York." she answered, "Mom wanted more room."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:14 am

Ana laughed. "More room huh? You mother sure got that here. No crowded cities anywhere near Haven." She looked Joan up and down. "How old are you, caro?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:27 pm

"17." she answered, petting the horse's nose still, "And yourself?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:45 pm

Ana smiled. "Not much older than yourself, actually. Just 19." Ana looked into the eyes of the horse and made sure the animal would not freak out if she touched it. The horse nodded its approval, so she lightly touched its neck. All animals have their own language, one that didn't need to be spoken. "What a lovely horse you have here."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:58 pm

Joan smiled, "Thank you. I've had her since I was 10. Her name is Lola."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:08 pm

"Lola?" Ana smiled. She could tell the horse loved her name. "Is there any reason for that particular name?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:16 pm

Joan shook her head, "Not really. She just seemed to like it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:19 pm

"And that she does." Ana whispered beneath her breath. "Have you had the tour of the the town yet? If not, I would love to give it to you."

((It is your town, so whatever you want in it, let me know.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:50 pm

((It's just a typical small-town kind of area. No biggie.))
Joan shook her head, "No, I haven't seen it yet. And that would be appreciated."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:57 pm

((Alrighty. If you want me to add something, just say something. =]))

Ana smiled. "Before we make any plans, we should probably ask your parents for permission. We don't want you to get in trouble on your first day." She laughed. "You will miss out on our wonderful night life!"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:03 pm

Joan seemed intrigued. She nodded, "I'll be right back." she ran to the house, then came back out a little while later, "It's alright."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:13 pm

Ana smiled. "Then let us be off." While walking, she made sure her shoes made noise on the cobblestone streets. She did not want to look odd to her new acquaintance. "This is the church. Very old. Some say that it is haunted." She looked over at Joan. "Do you believe in things supernatural in nature?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:15 pm

She nodded, "I'm from New York; I've seen enough that I think I'd believe anything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:31 pm

Ana stopped and looked at Joan. "What about werewolves?" She sounded very serious. She may have found a friend to confide her dark secret.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:51 pm

She nodded, "I've heard of them, yes. Believe, I think I could."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By The Light Of The Moon   By The Light Of The Moon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By The Light Of The Moon
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next