Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhere The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 I_voting_barWhere The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhere The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 I_voting_barWhere The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Where The Streets Have No Name

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:50 am

((sorry force of habit))
2518 laughed. "sorry but i'm sure you'd hear me comming with my heavy steps" he said. "besides it's more fun to talk and walk if i do say so myself."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:51 am

"Like you said, I'm not much of a talker." She said simply.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:58 am

"well if you'll wait a few more minutes i'll see if we can change that" he said playfully before he walked back to the creature as it came up and jason gave a full debrief. this creature was very lazy and only did this brief because he had to.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:01 am

1225 hadn't stopped walking, though she had slowed down enough to allow him to catch up easier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:21 am

2518 jogged up a small bit later. "sorry I took so long." he said smiling at her even though she couldn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:26 am

"Your fine. It wasn't you anyways." She said simply, walking further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:30 am

2518 walked next to her. "yeah it stinks because I have to explain every little thing to it" he said rolling his eyes. "so if i may ask how acute are your other senses since you can't see?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:31 am

"Mostly I just hear really well." She said simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:32 am

"like you can tell what your surroundings are based on how the wind blows?" He asked. he had always been curious about this sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:35 am

"No. Not really. Most of me knowing where I'm going has been trial and error, then memorization."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:40 am

'ah i see" 2518 said. "well if you want I could help guide you in new areas" he offered walking next to her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:41 am

"Now? I'm afraid not. Being out late makes me nervous. I can feel it in the air."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:44 am

2518 laughed. "no of course not now I mean during the day" he said. "i don't like being out at night either." he said. "speaking of my dark fear would it be alright If i stay at your home for tonight?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:47 am

1225 seemed wary, even scared, "I don't know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:51 am

2518 sighed. "sorry if i'm imposing too much too soon, but this recent project took me far from my house and quite honestly I really don't like walking home alone at night. Creatures in my part of the sector like killing any humans out at night" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:41 pm

1225 still seemed wary, but she nodded a bit, "Alright. You can stay."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:32 pm

2518 smiled. "thank you so much" he said giving her a quick hug before just walking next to her again.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:26 pm

1225 jumped when she felt him touch her, her whole body going rigid for a brief second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:30 pm

2518 smiled sheepishly. "sorry i didn't mean to scare you" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:32 pm

"I scare easy." She said simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:39 pm

"yeah i guess i would too" he said nodding.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:46 pm

"At least you can see someone walking up to you." she muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:00 am

"yeah that woud be a bonus" he said nodding.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:01 am

1225 nodded lightly, her facial expression fading into one of reminiscence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:04 am

2518 smiled at her. "what is it?" he asked noticing her expression.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where The Streets Have No Name
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: