Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 I_vote_lcapSomething Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 I_voting_barSomething Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 I_vote_lcapSomething Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 I_voting_barSomething Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Something Wicked This Way Comes

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:50 pm

Artemis smiled, "You're welcome."
One of the nurses came in, and smiled a bit at the two of them, "Are you feeling alright?"
Artemis nodded, "As alright as I could hope to, I suppose."
The nurse smiled, "Very good." she stepped over to the IV in Artemis's arm, "It's time for me to give you your medicine. It'll make you tired, and I recommend you take a little nap. You need to rest up."
Artemis nodded, drifting off after the nurse had left.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:51 pm

Trevor shivered. "I hate needles."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:56 pm

About ten minutes after Artemis had fallen asleep, three men of the men from the gas station walked into the room. Through the window. They looked from Artemis to Trevor, "We trust Artemis received our warning. If she does not agree to come with us, we'll be forced to... terminate her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:25 pm

((What was their message again?))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:28 pm

((They wanted her to go with them.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:45 pm

"Well, about that...." Trevor said, his hand on his upper thigh. He had stashed a pistol in his back pocket.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:22 am

The machines nodded, "What is her answer?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:28 am

He looked at het. "You should wait for her to answer herself."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:20 pm

The machine shook it's head, "We're afraid time is of the essence. Will you let us take her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:51 pm

His eyes narrowed. "No. What do you need her for?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:07 pm

"Information, services, and technologies." It answered simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:12 pm

"Like?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:46 pm

"We need her to help us with our quest. That is all you are allowed to know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:44 pm

((Are these good dudes, or bad dudes?))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:24 pm

((Bad dudes. Very bad dudes.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:53 pm

((So, what should he do? Shoot them?))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:05 pm

((IDK. Whatever you think he would do. They did just tell him that they were the ones that stabbed Artemis."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:12 pm

((They said that? I missed it ._. But, anyway, it's lead time.))
Trevor pulled the pistol from his back pocket and shot the robots in the face, repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:39 pm

The skin-looking covering over their faces blew off, the men standing there looking similar to the Terminators. The didn't flinch back, speaking, "We'll come back later to ask the girl. If not, then she is a danger to us and must be eliminated."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:21 am

He sat there, kind of shocked they ddn't do anything in retaliation.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:35 pm

They climbed out the window, then flew off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:50 pm

((Flew? Like, really flew?))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:54 pm

((Yes. One of the many forms of 'fly'. They are super robot people. They can do anything.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:04 pm

((Okay then)) Trevor blinked a bit, needles to say a little suprised and freaked out.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:53 pm

Artemis slept for some time, waking about an hour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Wicked This Way Comes
Page 15 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next